Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AllianceDBS Research starts coverage on Pantech, target price RM1.55

Go down

AllianceDBS Research starts coverage on Pantech, target price RM1.55 Empty AllianceDBS Research starts coverage on Pantech, target price RM1.55

Post by Cals Tue 07 Oct 2014, 23:33

AllianceDBS Research starts coverage on Pantech, target price RM1.55
Business & Markets 2014
Written by theedgemalaysia.com   
Tuesday, 07 October 2014 09:13

KUALA LUMPUR (Oct 7): AllianceDBS Research has initiated coverage on Pantech Group Holdings Bhd with a buy rating at RM1.05 and target price of RM1.55 and said Pantech will emerge as a key beneficiary of Pengerang downstream boom (PIPC).
Pantech manufactures carbon steel, stainless steel and nickel alloy pipes and fittings.
In a note Tuesday, the research house said Pantech’s stainless steel and nickel alloy business turned profitable recently, and boosted segment margins to more than 19% in 1QFY15, from less than 8% before FY13.
“This is expected to improve in the future as they continue to gain market traction and focus on higher-value products.
“Pantech is poised to get a piece of this pie given their market lead, established track record and location in Pasir Gudang.
“If 5% of the RM87 billionn project value is for PVF, and Pantech secures 2% of that, it would translate into RM1.7 billion in supply contracts from the PIPC over the next five years,” it said.
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down