Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MIDF Research starts coverage on Tune Ins, target price RM2.12

Go down

MIDF Research starts coverage on Tune Ins, target price RM2.12 Empty MIDF Research starts coverage on Tune Ins, target price RM2.12

Post by Cals Wed 14 Jan 2015, 03:24

MIDF Research starts coverage on Tune Ins, target price RM2.12

KUALA LUMPUR (Jan 13): MIDF Research has initiated coverage on Tune Ins Holdings Bhd ( Financial Dashboard) at RM1.58 with a “Buy” rating and target price of RM2.12.

In a note today, the research house said its target price of RM2.12 was pegged to FY15 PER of 18.8x on EPS of 11.3 sen.

“Our forward PE multiple of 18.8x is a 20% premium to the sector’s average. This is justified based on: (i) growing air travel demand, (ii) stable earnings supported by online travel insurance with lucrative UW margin of >50%, (iii) superior return on equity (ROE) at >18%, (iv) potential new investment opportunities and (v) a diversified insurance portfolio which mitigates risk.

“Expected dividend payout is 40% of profit after tax. This will translate into an attractive dividend yield of 2.9%.

“Strong growth prospects with potential expansion of regional presence as well as its focus on digital platform for insurance franchise,” it said.
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down