Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lembaga Tabung Haji becomes substantial shareholder in Chemical Company of Malaysia

Go down

Lembaga Tabung Haji becomes substantial shareholder in Chemical Company of Malaysia Empty Lembaga Tabung Haji becomes substantial shareholder in Chemical Company of Malaysia

Post by Cals Sat 25 Oct 2014, 02:05

Lembaga Tabung Haji becomes substantial shareholder in Chemical Company of Malaysia
By Liew Jia Teng / TheEdge Markets.com | October 24, 2014 : 2:10 PM MYT

KUALA LUMPUR (Oct 24): Chemical Company of Malaysia Bhd (CCM) ( Financial Dashboard) saw the emergence of Lembaga Tabung Haji (LTH) as a substantial shareholder, with a 5.01% stake. The pilgrim fund board has subsequently raised its stake to 5.03%.

In a filing with Bursa Malaysia today, CCM said LTH had on Oct 16 this year, acquired 500,000 shares. The acquisition raised LTH's direct shareholding in CCM to 22.94 million shares, or 5.01%.

LTH had subsequently bought more CCM shares over the next few days. As of yesterday (Oct 23), LTH owned 5.03% in the chemical and pharmaceutical outfit, according to CCM.

Today, CCM shares settled unchanged at RM1.10 at 12.30pm, giving it a market capitalisation of RM500.1 million.
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down