Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stock Market Direction - UP

Go down

Stock Market Direction - UP Empty Stock Market Direction - UP

Post by Guest Sun 06 Dec 2009, 22:53

I am not fundamentalist, BUT not so many fundamentalist can debate with me so to say. I am touching fundamental (so to speak) is try to access the United States market direction. Make it simple, i don go bla bla bla and talk1 too much like other so call fundamentalist. What i would like is to highlight what the US data will impact on Bursa which in return will have impact and affect on me (other may call it fundamental or chart or whatever they prefer to name it)

US unemployment data coming out surprisingly strong, this is good1, but the side effect is the federal reserve might be tempted to increase interest rate due to strong economy recovery. This might affect and bolster the USD and might directly discourage the carry trade and dampen prices on commodity and this definitely will hurt worldwide stock market.

Nonetheless, giving the good and bad, i still think stock market will cling on the uptrend, as strong economy and good corporate result will definitely improving the consumer spending pattern and sidestep all the scrooge and is still the ultimate backbone that sustain the stock market impetus.

For bursa, those have capital next week is the best week to collect stock pending the return of fund managers to push up local market for the year end window dressing.

Back to top Go down

Stock Market Direction - UP Empty Re: Stock Market Direction - UP

Post by Jelena Fri 24 Dec 2010, 20:11

Many people think funds are safer than other investments. This is common stock market for beginners type of mistake. In reality, just like other financial instruments, they also carry measure of risk that you need to consider. In addition, it also carries tax implications that eat into you returns.

Penny Stocks

Jelena

Back to top Go down