Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

my feeling on worldwide market direction

+5
sun
ejam77
WinningHeart
Cals
phoenix777
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

my feeling on worldwide market direction Empty my feeling on worldwide market direction

Post by Guest Mon 14 May 2012, 20:24

i guess market almost reach the bottom...i will go in market heavily next one two days..i sense market already factor in all worst news....it's thematic...bad news can be good news and likewise ...remember there's always silver lining amidst heaviest storm..but the timing is the key...again be the first to go in and the first to exit if we sense/see something against our trading positions..wysiwyg and preferably day trade...remember golden rule>>>buy sell position can change in seconds..be a super playboy in choosing stock and dump her with no mercy and no reasons

Back to top Go down

my feeling on worldwide market direction Empty Re: my feeling on worldwide market direction

Post by phoenix777 Mon 14 May 2012, 20:48

yes boss like this part

be a super playboy in choosing stock and dump her with no mercy and no reasons

in life oso? Devil Devil Devil Devil Devil Devil
phoenix777
phoenix777

Male Join date : 2011-02-03
Job/Hobbies : eating good food
Stock Exposure : 1 year
Stock Portfolio : empty handed

Back to top Go down

my feeling on worldwide market direction Empty Re: my feeling on worldwide market direction

Post by phoenix777 Mon 14 May 2012, 20:50

heard parliament dissolving soon wor........even world mkt up our bursa duno got power or nt
phoenix777
phoenix777

Back to top Go down

Post by Cals Mon 14 May 2012, 20:57

nice
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Mon 14 May 2012, 21:03

Cals wrote:nice

which part the mkt bottom part or the playboy part Devil Devil Devil Devil Devil Devil
(answer carefully Evil Evil Evil Evil Evil Evil Evil )
phoenix777
phoenix777

Back to top Go down

Post by Cals Mon 14 May 2012, 21:10

never fall in love with a stock i say , must be the playboy in em lol Devil

max says market bottom was priced in , this is interesting
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Mon 14 May 2012, 21:34

Cals wrote:never fall in love with a stock i say , must be the playboy in em lol Devil

max says market bottom was priced in , this is interesting
good asw Giggle Giggle Giggle Giggle Giggle Giggle
phoenix777
phoenix777

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 14 May 2012, 21:44

phoenix777 wrote:heard parliament dissolving soon wor........even world mkt up our bursa duno got power or nt

stay awake and daytrade if possible...be the first to attack and be the first to run then everything ok[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

never punt those stock has high volume previous day but mom retrace or stay flat eventually like bimb and kulim..it will render the bb very insensitive[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 14 May 2012, 21:47

if dj down few hundred point again..what for go in le..as i said almost ma...and the TIMING...but i still opined it will rebound soon...europe case is not new la...except news flow getting worst....then let it fall most lo...by the time it rebound...all of us kena big dragon man [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by Cals Mon 14 May 2012, 21:56

i wait for big batman dragon sifu Giggle
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Mon 14 May 2012, 21:56

maxims wrote:if dj down few hundred point again..what for go in le..as i said almost ma...and the TIMING...but i still opined it will rebound soon...europe case is not new la...except news flow getting worst....then let it fall most lo...by the time it rebound...all of us kena big dragon man [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

yalor thts the reason we sit n wait....for right timing nia Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing
so hows brunei??? compare to miri?
phoenix777
phoenix777

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 14 May 2012, 22:09

phoenix777 wrote:
maxims wrote:if dj down few hundred point again..what for go in le..as i said almost ma...and the TIMING...but i still opined it will rebound soon...europe case is not new la...except news flow getting worst....then let it fall most lo...by the time it rebound...all of us kena big dragon man [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

yalor thts the reason we sit n wait....for right timing nia [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

both have its uniqueness...brunei is more calm for me and heavenly while miri is devilish..brunei food is much more better...but living expenses is lot more higher...

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Mon 14 May 2012, 22:20

maxims wrote:
phoenix777 wrote:

yalor thts the reason we sit n wait....for right timing nia [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

both have its uniqueness...brunei is more calm for me and heavenly while miri is devilish..brunei food is much more better...but living expenses is lot more higher...

miri devilish y ? boring?
phoenix777
phoenix777

Back to top Go down

Post by Cals Mon 14 May 2012, 22:39

means miri more attractions to layan Giggle
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by WinningHeart Tue 15 May 2012, 09:07

Yao Tou Max Sifu is back [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

WinningHeart
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 15 May 2012, 09:33

WinningHeart wrote:Yao Tou Max Sifu is back [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

now i shuttle between two country lo....want girl go miri...talk gan ching stay in brunei [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 15 May 2012, 09:34

trust me..i guess market will rebound very soon....world market is in knee jerk reaction..[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

i bet i bet i bet bet bet

Back to top Go down

Post by ejam77 Tue 15 May 2012, 09:36

maxims wrote:trust me..i guess market will rebound very soon....world market is in knee jerk reaction..[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

i bet i bet i bet bet bet

in Max we trust!.....hahahahhah[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
ejam77
ejam77

Male Join date : 2010-12-20
Job/Hobbies : trading
Comments : u give a fish i'm will live for a day only but if u give me how to fish i'll be live longer

Back to top Go down

Post by WinningHeart Tue 15 May 2012, 09:42

maxims wrote:
WinningHeart wrote:Yao Tou Max Sifu is back [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

now i shuttle between two country lo....want girl go miri...talk gan ching stay in brunei [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

become International Player now [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

WinningHeart
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ejam77 Tue 15 May 2012, 09:48

WinningHeart wrote:
maxims wrote:

become International Player now [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

wear "durex".....playsafe bro[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
ejam77
ejam77

Comments : u give a fish i'm will live for a day only but if u give me how to fish i'll be live longer

Back to top Go down

Post by sun Tue 15 May 2012, 09:57

welcome back sifu, u live in Brunei now? OMG! so boring that country, if I stay there sure die from boredom, salute Giggle
sun
sun
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Male Join date : 2010-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by sun Tue 15 May 2012, 10:03

sun wrote:welcome back sifu, u live in Brunei now? OMG! so boring that country, if I stay there sure die from boredom, salute Giggle

..... must be your new wife force you to behave right Maxim? aiya, if love you why try to change you ler, should wait for you to change mar Giggle
sun
sun
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sun Tue 15 May 2012, 10:03

sorry, sifu, I just kidding, I stop here, bye bye Giggle
sun
sun
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ejam77 Tue 15 May 2012, 11:04

what ?...Max remarried?.......congrat!!!![You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
ejam77
ejam77

Back to top Go down

Post by 1 Tue 15 May 2012, 12:01

sifu so geng..really a professional playboy..brunei gal also get.. Dancing

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next