Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

my feeling on world market

2 posters

Go down

my feeling on world market Empty my feeling on world market

Post by Guest Mon 18 Jun 2012, 22:53

i feel the ball now passing back to usa, especially fed decision...i dun read news much just title...given so many good news...i feel world market will renew another round of chiong and therefore, it will not be a surprise if bursa test all time high in days to come [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

my feeling on world market Empty Re: my feeling on world market

Post by Guest Mon 18 Jun 2012, 23:05

for bimb etc...i feel is chiong too much..make sure u guys don over chase..it may become insensitive if mom cant move up any more. lots of player holding big quantity in hand

try watch other cold but going to warm stock like dialog etc lo...

index link counter also can be watch..don bet on wide spread counter la..later money in but cant out and watching other counter up then sour heart lo

Back to top Go down

Post by kppl Mon 18 Jun 2012, 23:07

thanks for the heads up!!!
+1

Last edited by kppl80 on Mon 18 Jun 2012, 23:12; edited 1 time in total
kppl
kppl

Male Join date : 2012-01-31
Stock Portfolio : AIG, DHI, ORCL, CSCO, BRK.B
Profit & Loss -ve

Back to top Go down

Post by Cals Mon 18 Jun 2012, 23:09

+1 for market insight from guru maxim
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 18 Jun 2012, 23:25

maxims wrote:for bimb etc...i feel is chiong too much..make sure u guys don over chase..it may become insensitive if mom cant move up any more. lots of player holding big quantity in hand

try watch other cold but going to warm stock like dialog etc lo...

index link counter also can be watch..don bet on wide spread counter la..later money in but cant out and watching other counter up then sour heart lo

say for some stock with mm buy sell 1k lot...just buy 1 k lot enough la..else later cant out man..if out sell 1 bit cheaper again how? except those can buy and hold lo or have extra cap to play other counter..cash in hand is very important especially during this stock up other stock also up kind of scenario..hit here make few hundred and run to other counter ma...be very playboy when market chiong la

Back to top Go down

Post by Cals Mon 18 Jun 2012, 23:38

“There is nothing like losing all you have in the world for teaching you what not to do. And when you know what not to do in order not to lose money, you begin to learn what to do in order to win. Did you get that? You begin to learn!”

“I have long since learned, as all should learn, not to make excuses when wrong. Just admit it and try to profit by it. We all know when we are wrong. The market will tell the speculator when he is wrong, because he is losing money. When he first realizes he is wrong is the time to clear out, take his losses, try to keep smiling, study the record to determine the cause of his error, and await the next big opportunity. It is the net result over a period of time in which he is interested”

“Remember too that it is dangerous to start spreading out all over the market. By this I mean, do not have an “Interest in too many stocks at one time. It is much easier to watch a few than many. I made that mistake years ago and I cost me money”

Jesse Livermore
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down