Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Notable Trade Halim Saad ups stake in Sumatec to 23.17%

Go down

Notable Trade Halim Saad ups stake in Sumatec to 23.17% Empty Notable Trade Halim Saad ups stake in Sumatec to 23.17%

Post by Cals Fri 13 Mar 2015, 16:32

Notable Trade
Halim Saad ups stake in Sumatec to 23.17%

By Supriya Surendran / theedgemarkets.com   | March 13, 2015 : 4:10 PM MYT  

KUALA LUMPUR (Mar 13): Tan Sri Halim Saad, the largest shareholder of [size=14]Sumatec Resources Bhd ([You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Financial Dashboard), has increased his stake in the oil and gas company after buying an additional 40 million shares at 20.5 sen apiece or for RM8.2 million.

In a filing with Bursa Malaysia today, Sumatec (fundamental:2.4;valuation: 0.3) revealed that Halim had acquired the shares via an off market transaction on March 10, bringing the total shares he owns in Sumatec to 807.04 million shares or a 23.17% stake.

Based on a filing yesterday, it would appear that Halim had purchased the shares from Sumatec's non-independent non-executive director Chan Yok Peng who had disposed 40 million shares at 20.5 sen per share on March 10, in what was stated as a disposal via a private arrangement.

As at 3.47pm, Sumatec shares were trading up 1 sen or 4.88% at 21.5 sen, with 46.2 million shares changing hands. Its market capitalisation stood at RM713.95 million.

(Notes: The Edge Research's fundamental score reflects a company's profitability and balance sheet strength, calculated based on historical numbers. The valuation score determines if a stock is attractively valued or not, also based on historical numbers. A score of 3 suggests strong fundamentals and attractive valuations.)
[/size]
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down