Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stock With Momentum: iDimension Consolidated

Go down

Stock With Momentum: iDimension Consolidated Empty Stock With Momentum: iDimension Consolidated

Post by Cals Tue 23 Jun 2015, 01:44

Stock With Momentum: iDimension Consolidated

iDimension Consolidated Bhd ([You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Financial Dashboard) (-ve)
IDIMENSION (Fundamental: 1.45/3, Valuation: 0.3/3) saw a sudden surge in trading volume last Friday. Volume traded jumped over six-folds to 21.5 million shares while its share price rose 4.2% to close at 12.5 sen.
Its Managing Director, Daniel Boo Hui Siong, acquired a total of 3 million shares on June 2 and June 12, increasing his direct interest to 16.1%.
Listed on the ACE market since October 2011, IDimension specializes in software solutions and maintenance services, mainly serving the manufacturing sector. In 2014, it ventured into the distribution of online games and other ICT products to telecommunication companies and general consumers.
The company has been loss making from 2012-2014. For 1Q2015, despite sales more than doubled to RM 10.7 million, net profit fell from RM531,000 to only RM60,000. It has a net cash of RM2.9 million. 
The stock trades at 1.18 times book. The company last paid dividends in 2011.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
This article first appeared in The Edge Financial Daily, on June 22, 2015.
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down