Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stock With Momentum: SHL Consolidated

Go down

Stock With Momentum: SHL Consolidated Empty Stock With Momentum: SHL Consolidated

Post by Cals Wed 05 Aug 2015, 21:14

Stock With Momentum: SHL Consolidated

SHL Consolidated Bhd ([You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Financial Dashboard) (-ve)
SHARE price of SHL (Fundamental: 3/3, Valuation: 2/3) has recovered steadily from a low of RM2.72 in December last year, up 23.9% since then. The cash-rich property developer pays good dividends, with a net yield of 7.4%, and is trading at undemanding valuations — trailing 12-month P/E of 7.8 times and 1.16 times book.
SHL is the master developer of Bandar Sungai Long and has low-cost landbank in suburban areas in the Klang Valley. Net cash stood at RM213.7 million, equivalent to 26.2% of its current market capitalisation.
For FYMar2015, revenue grew 12.3% to RM230.6 million while net profit jumped 77.3% to RM103.5 million, mainly due to profit contribution from two newly launched projects in Selangor, lower operating expenses, and revaluation gain of RM5.1 million on investment properties.
Last month, the company declared a final dividend of 8 sen per share (ex-date: September 11), bringing total dividends for FY2015 to 25 sen.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
This article first appeared in digitaledge Daily, on August 5, 2015.
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down