Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hong Kong stocks fall for 7th day, down more than 5%

Go down

Hong Kong stocks fall for 7th day, down more than 5% Empty Hong Kong stocks fall for 7th day, down more than 5%

Post by Cals Mon 24 Aug 2015, 23:25

Hong Kong stocks fall for 7th day, down more than 5%

(Aug 24): Hong Kong stocks fell for the seventh day in a row, with key indexes slumping more than 5 percent on Monday amid global market turbulence and deepening worries about the Chinese economy.
The Hang Seng index fell 5.2%, to 21,251.57, while the China Enterprises Index lost 5.8%, to 9,602.29 points.
With the indexes breaking key technical support levels, some analysts say the market could fall further, citing China's economic slowdown, potential depreciation of the yuan, and signs of capital flight out of emerging markets.
Sentiment was soured also by the renewed tumble in mainland markets. China's main indexes both fell nearly 9%.
Investors sold shares across the board.
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down