Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

28 July 2011

+6
sun
WinningHeart
K.Y.
thk
phoenix777
hlk
10 posters

Page 13 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Go down

28 July 2011 - Page 13 Empty Re: 28 July 2011

Post by Guest Thu 28 Jul 2011, 14:26

maxim$ wrote:
K.Y. wrote:I wish in jotech-wa on monday, so i mush sell Gamuda tomorrow. Anyone know any thing about Jotech? The announcement will be out tomorrow, but after market closed or? The Investlah member rumour said wat merging or take over. So i must reverse money for this chance. I miss Unicorp and kencana b4. Dam...

u will not success in bb trade...cause u too investlah style, u want to run before u even know how to crawl....there are so many person want to trade call warrant... but not everyone able.

u want fast money, u think u r very smart...in fact u r just like other investlah newbie..easily get con

Back to top Go down

Post by hlk Thu 28 Jul 2011, 14:27

Winning Heart ❤ wrote:
hlk wrote:Malaysia Airports Q2 net rises to RM81.9m
Malaysia Airports Holdings Bhd said second-quarter profit rose to RM81.9 million from RM59.6 million a year earlier.

Revenue climbed to RM654.2 million from RM525 million, the company said in a statement to the Kuala Lumpur stock exchange today. - Bloomberg

is it good time now to go back and look for our old forgotten friend AIRPORT & it's bb? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

ppl nw collecting mom nw 6.5 ... cb +2.91% 6:1 exp 29feb12 ex prc 5.7
hlk
hlk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 28 Jul 2011, 14:28

those i think can laugh till final day is phoenix, budgee, sun, hlk, bernard, ejam....more slow and steady

trade bb cant listen to rumours...news....else one time seriously wound then that's it

the good example is davidlo....from very active forum now no more here

previous example is twink and 8888

Back to top Go down

Post by K.Y. Thu 28 Jul 2011, 14:35

maxim$ wrote:
K.Y. wrote:I wish in jotech-wa on monday, so i mush sell Gamuda tomorrow. Anyone know any thing about Jotech? The announcement will be out tomorrow, but after market closed or? The Investlah member rumour said wat merging or take over. So i must reverse money for this chance. I miss Unicorp and kencana b4. Dam...

u will not success in bb trade...cause u too investlah style, u want to run before u even know how to crawl....there are so many person want to trade call warrant... but not everyone able.
Aizzz Sifu u hard to understand. Im losing 20% on capital which i earned by myself one leh, no others help. At investlah i know who r talking c#@&, who r having knowledge, but they r not like u so professional la. btw, i seldom listen to them too. I just wanna win with the highest opportunity. I love call warrant, this is for sure. But 1st of all is money problems. U can trade watever u like because u r already financial freedom, even u dont trade it is no harm for u, but for me it is different. Ya hor the sell q is heavy... Sifu, i want to learn everything from u, wait me holiday tat time.
K.Y.
K.Y.

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Thu 28 Jul 2011, 14:42

K.Y. wrote:
maxim$ wrote:

Aizzz Sifu u hard to understand. Im losing 20% on capital which i earned by myself one leh, no others help. At investlah i know who r talking c#@&, who r having knowledge, but they r not like u so professional la. btw, i seldom listen to them too. I just wanna win with the highest opportunity. I love call warrant, this is for sure. But 1st of all is money problems. U can trade watever u like because u r already financial freedom, even u dont trade it is no harm for u, but for me it is different. Ya hor the sell q is heavy... Sifu, i want to learn everything from u, wait me holiday tat time.

only touch goreng stock when you are very skillful and you have no problem cutting lost even if its half ur cap

like scib look at today how many trap? it was 80ct when it free fall....zecon wa? 70ct yest today look at it....back to ori price......

i personally play alot of goreng stock.....before i get serious on bb trading and i can say to you one thing for sure is easy come easy go

at one point i make 5k in goreng stock....and i thk i lose it all just like that!!!

in bb last month....i earn alot.....but hor my profit remain leh.....n my cap is getting bigger and bigger

true we are all greedy by the riches goreng stock give....and no harm going for some quick money if you have the skill...but for you i dont recomend cos u r a student and you cannot afford to lose.....why not go for something steady build your cap to 10-20k then only start thinking bt goreng stock???
phoenix777
phoenix777

Male Join date : 2011-02-03
Job/Hobbies : eating good food
Stock Exposure : 1 year
Stock Portfolio : empty handed

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Thu 28 Jul 2011, 14:43

maxim$ wrote:those i think can laugh till final day is phoenix, budgee, sun, hlk, bernard, ejam....more slow and steady

trade bb cant listen to rumours...news....else one time seriously wound then that's it

the good example is davidlo....from very active forum now no more here

previous example is twink and 8888

congrats in advance for ar-cc profits [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

too bad im in office or else another 500 in pocket
phoenix777
phoenix777

Back to top Go down

Post by Chandra Thu 28 Jul 2011, 14:44

Hi all, I am back for the 2nd session...........

Chandra

Female Join date : 2011-02-22
Job/Hobbies : Reading,Surfing Net,Gardening,Cooking

Back to top Go down

Post by WinningHeart Thu 28 Jul 2011, 14:45

phoenix wrote:
only touch goreng stock when you are very skillful and you have no problem cutting lost even if its half ur cap

like scib look at today how many trap? it was 80ct when it free fall....zecon wa? 70ct yest today look at it....back to ori price......

i personally play alot of goreng stock.....before i get serious on bb trading and i can say to you one thing for sure is easy come easy go

at one point i make 5k in goreng stock....and i thk i lose it all just like that!!!

in bb last month....i earn alot.....but hor my profit remain leh.....n my cap is getting bigger and bigger

true we are all greedy by the riches goreng stock give....and no harm going for some quick money if you have the skill...but for you i dont recomend cos u r a student and you cannot afford to lose.....why not go for something steady build your cap to 10-20k then only start thinking bt goreng stock???

Well said ... phoenix .. the goreng stock expert sifu zai [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

WinningHeart
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by K.Y. Thu 28 Jul 2011, 14:53

I want to learn flexible trading, this need a lot of time to achieve. My ambition is not just a day trader that can earn 1k or 10k a day. Why i want to trade? Because im interesting in trading and investing, not the money, then only follow by for the future living. I love option trading every much, tat needs a lot of analysis on chart and fundamental and world economic. I want to know how is it, how it works rather than how to earn money only. For me call warrant is the my main tool, but why rigid yourself if u can earn on other stock as well?
K.Y.
K.Y.

Back to top Go down

Post by hlk Thu 28 Jul 2011, 14:55

Winning Heart ❤️ wrote:
phoenix wrote:

Well said ... phoenix .. the goreng stock expert sifu zai [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Clap Clap Clap
hlk
hlk

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Thu 28 Jul 2011, 14:56

K.Y. wrote:I want to learn flexible trading, this need a lot of time to achieve. My ambition is not just a day trader that can earn 1k or 10k a day. Why i want to trade? Because im interesting in trading and investing, not the money, then only follow by for the future living. I love option trading every much, tat needs a lot of analysis on chart and fundamental and world economic. I want to know how is it, how it works rather than how to earn money only. For me call warrant is the my main tool, but why rigid yourself if u can earn on other stock as well?

agree....you're a young and smart guy

if i have one advice for you....play what you can afford to lose due to your limited cap andthe fact that you dont have income
phoenix777
phoenix777

Back to top Go down

Post by thk Thu 28 Jul 2011, 14:56

phoenix wrote:
thk wrote:
phoenix wrote:
thk wrote:
phoenix wrote:sbic all hell brk lose

thk are you out???

No [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

avg down??? look like will rebound abit [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Falling knife??
Will it go back to 30 sen?
Thought it would limit up again [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Most likely have to hold and put into the red counter [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

see 2nd session how lor......someone keep pushing it back up no matter how low it go but it keep going lower leh....

300 lot if u cut now is 1.8k damage [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

is there any rumor of project? or news for this counter? afraid it will go back all the way

if no you observe 2nd session......if it is really going down you have to cut....no point keeping

if it rebound....good for you

got a small feeling it will rebound

Still deciding about averaging down Innocent Innocent
thk
thk

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Thu 28 Jul 2011, 14:58

thk wrote:
phoenix wrote:
thk wrote:
phoenix wrote:
thk wrote:

No [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

avg down??? look like will rebound abit [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Falling knife??
Thought it would limit up again [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Most likely have to hold and put into the red counter [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

see 2nd session how lor......someone keep pushing it back up no matter how low it go but it keep going lower leh....

300 lot if u cut now is 1.8k damage [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

is there any rumor of project? or news for this counter? afraid it will go back all the way

if no you observe 2nd session......if it is really going down you have to cut....no point keeping

Still deciding about averaging down [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

its getting better.....from 675-72 that is 9 bids [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

hope u can come out safely next time if can cut fast lor then buy back at 675 and you will be sitting on huge stacks of paper profits [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
phoenix777
phoenix777

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Thu 28 Jul 2011, 14:59

phoenix wrote:
thk wrote:
phoenix wrote:
thk wrote:
phoenix wrote:

Falling knife??

Still deciding about averaging down [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

its getting better.....from 675-72 that is 9 bids [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

hope u can come out safely next time if can cut fast lor then buy back at 675 and you will be sitting on huge stacks of paper profits [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

btw u can help the stock move up by quing some fake buy q if you have the money.....

this morn my fake q work very very well

but it might backfire [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
phoenix777
phoenix777

Back to top Go down

Post by davors Thu 28 Jul 2011, 14:59

penny stock merging news is like gamble...

better listen to uncle max... Devil
davors
davors

Male Join date : 2011-01-05
Job/Hobbies : Design/Trade/Shoot/Travel
Stock Exposure : WYSIWYG

Back to top Go down

Post by thk Thu 28 Jul 2011, 15:00

Just missed the boat at 69.5 Angry
thk
thk

Back to top Go down

Post by K.Y. Thu 28 Jul 2011, 15:02

Winning Heart ❤ wrote:
phoenix wrote:

I will not chase high at first. If zecon, i miss on the 1st day then i wont go in the 2nd or 3rd day. And i need to study the news. Too bad i din study, dam 12b project leh, price sure shoot up like rocket. But normally the 2nd day will folo to up then the 3rd only will down.

I will not blindly buy a stock without a reason. Everytime b4 i go in a stock i will look at announcement and chart. These r the most reliable source for me.
K.Y.
K.Y.

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Thu 28 Jul 2011, 15:03

thk wrote:Just missed the boat at 69.5 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
phoenix777
phoenix777

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 28 Jul 2011, 15:07

K.Y. wrote:
Winning Heart ❤ wrote:
phoenix wrote:

I will not chase high at first. If zecon, i miss on the 1st day then i wont go in the 2nd or 3rd day. And i need to study the news. Too bad i din study, dam 12b project leh, price sure shoot up like rocket. But normally the 2nd day will folo to up then the 3rd only will down.

when the stock is hot no rules....when go in just like gamble....is up to u anyway...playing trading....chart or fundamental or news..all put aside..just need go in out fast and experience
I will not blindly buy a stock without a reason. Everytime b4 i go in a stock i will look at announcement and chart. These r the most reliable source for me.

Back to top Go down

Post by K.Y. Thu 28 Jul 2011, 15:08

I willing to listen any advice from anyone here. The more advices i gain the more success i will be in the future, So normally i love to refute ppl by telling my own view. Anyway thanks all. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
K.Y.
K.Y.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 28 Jul 2011, 15:10

K.Y. wrote:I willing to listen any advice from anyone here. The more advices i gain the more success i will be in the future, So normally i love to refute ppl by telling my own view. Anyway thanks all. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

that's why i said u r investlah style..talk of news....rumours...chart..fundamental etc...why wanna learn so much thing which actually is not useful and not proven workable at all..???? unless u go for investing..then pick airasia or pbbank sure untong in long [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by K.Y. Thu 28 Jul 2011, 15:11

Sifu, thanks for ur advices. But Call warrant is the most profitable tool, everyone know it. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
K.Y.
K.Y.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 28 Jul 2011, 15:11

look at armada cc....mom up now player sell 0.355..not making sense at all..but they are syndicate..they can influence the price...therefore i also run...just make rm 1.6k

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 28 Jul 2011, 15:12

K.Y. wrote:Sifu, thanks for ur advices. But Call warrant is the most profitable tool, everyone know it. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

if profitable why go for other option etc? talk of ambition? haha yeah u r young nvm

Back to top Go down

Post by sun Thu 28 Jul 2011, 15:13

K.Y. wrote:I willing to listen any advice from anyone here. The more advices i gain the more success i will be in the future, So normally i love to refute ppl by telling my own view. Anyway thanks all. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

good [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
sun
sun
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Male Join date : 2010-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next