Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

im fuccking father fuccker assshole chow chi bai lan jiao du lan pukimak dam chun toi tua lan ba kanasai kanni lao bo tiu nia lou mou free now

+4
phoenix777
hlk
thk
K.Y.
8 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

im fuccking father fuccker assshole chow chi bai lan jiao du lan pukimak dam chun toi tua lan ba kanasai kanni lao bo tiu nia lou mou free now Empty im fuccking father fuccker assshole chow chi bai lan jiao du lan pukimak dam chun toi tua lan ba kanasai kanni lao bo tiu nia lou mou free now

Post by Guest Sun 31 Jul 2011, 19:29

Just break with my girl, any suggestion to fill up my time? Cry Headbang Headbang

Back to top Go down

im fuccking father fuccker assshole chow chi bai lan jiao du lan pukimak dam chun toi tua lan ba kanasai kanni lao bo tiu nia lou mou free now Empty Re: im fuccking father fuccker assshole chow chi bai lan jiao du lan pukimak dam chun toi tua lan ba kanasai kanni lao bo tiu nia lou mou free now

Post by K.Y. Sun 31 Jul 2011, 20:05

Dam sad... What happen? Sad
K.Y.
K.Y.

Back to top Go down

im fuccking father fuccker assshole chow chi bai lan jiao du lan pukimak dam chun toi tua lan ba kanasai kanni lao bo tiu nia lou mou free now Empty Re: im fuccking father fuccker assshole chow chi bai lan jiao du lan pukimak dam chun toi tua lan ba kanasai kanni lao bo tiu nia lou mou free now

Post by thk Sun 31 Jul 2011, 20:17

maxim$ wrote:Just break with my girl, any suggestion to fill up my time? Cry Headbang Headbang

Just walk through the storm Heartbreak Heartbreak
Then there will be calmness Laugh Laugh
Girls are from Venus and Men from Mars Inlove Inlove
thk
thk

Back to top Go down

Post by hlk Sun 31 Jul 2011, 20:57

feel sad 4 u ... is there no chance of a reconciliation ?
hlk
hlk

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Sun 31 Jul 2011, 21:07

maxim$ wrote:Just break with my girl, any suggestion to fill up my time? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

for me i usually take a long nap....after wake up will feel better.....

depends on how long u hang out it takes time to heal.....sometimes complaining to others make u feel better....for me i call a few guy frens....gal frens n complain lor.....

this is a time for friends to cheer u up....if you have good friends they will keep u busy and soon you will be ok.....but it takes time lor depend on the relationship.....

my suggestion above is for short term lor.....

also my suggestion is for myself lor.....[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] nt sure ngam u or nt...we are diff age gap mar...
phoenix777
phoenix777

Male Join date : 2011-02-03
Job/Hobbies : eating good food
Stock Exposure : 1 year
Stock Portfolio : empty handed

Back to top Go down

Post by W Sun 31 Jul 2011, 21:10

maxim$ wrote:Just break with my girl, any suggestion to fill up my time? Cry Headbang Headbang

Just fill your time with rude words,man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Like your topic.......... Devil Devil Kanxxx,chao ji xxx,fxxk you all ham xx xxxx................

You could get a good one further......... Nod Nod Nod Nod
W
W
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by thk Sun 31 Jul 2011, 21:17

You love her?
Buy a bouquet of flowers with fruits and chocolates and a note of apology.
Be gentle and be loving.
Stop those vulgar words.
You don't love her?
Go to celebrate.
thk
thk

Back to top Go down

Post by W Sun 31 Jul 2011, 21:18

W wrote:

Just fill your time with rude words,man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Like your topic.......... Devil Devil Kanxxx,chao ji xxx,fxxk you all ham xx xxxx................

You could get a good one further......... Nod Nod Nod Nod

Go disco............

Use holagen or your favorite beers to drunk urself.... Headbang

But dont over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fubar Fubar Fubar Fubar Fubar Fubar
W
W
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by W Sun 31 Jul 2011, 21:26

If you are investor then go apologize lo and make her happy with your earnestly promise.

However,if you are bb trader,then go disco lo...... Beer

Last edited by W on Sun 31 Jul 2011, 21:31; edited 1 time in total
W
W
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 31 Jul 2011, 21:29

Thanks all my beloved comrades, this time I m cool unlike last time seems like the end of the world. Well the end of a relationship is indeed the beginning of a new one. Let's forget and forgive and hope for a better tomorrow. Life goes on and the end won't stop evolve due to us.

Back to top Go down

Post by hlk Sun 31 Jul 2011, 21:30

hw go karaoke sing ur heart out ?
hlk
hlk

Back to top Go down

Post by W Sun 31 Jul 2011, 21:31

maxim$ wrote:Thanks all my beloved comrades, this time I m cool unlike last time seems like the end of the world. Well the end of a relationship is indeed the beginning of a new one. Let's forget and forgive and hope for a better tomorrow. Life goes on and the end won't stop evolve due to us.

Beer Beer Beer

Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up
W
W
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by W Sun 31 Jul 2011, 21:32

W wrote:

If you are investor then go apologize lo and make her happy with your earnestly promise.

However,if you are bb trader,then go disco lo...... Beer

W
W
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by hlk Sun 31 Jul 2011, 21:33

take up photography
hlk
hlk

Back to top Go down

Post by hlk Sun 31 Jul 2011, 21:35

go on a short trip
hlk
hlk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 31 Jul 2011, 21:37

I'm both investor and bb god, bluechip mom is my wife while bb is hour one night stand, touch fuuck and go. Anyway I m more relief now, she has been with me for more than 3 years, but if fate and yen fen more what to do. Think

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Sun 31 Jul 2011, 21:41

W wrote:
maxim$ wrote:Just break with my girl, any suggestion to fill up my time? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

However,if you are bb trader,then go disco lo...... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

but sometimes when we play ard and suddly we meet this one good girl that stole our heart leh....even we try to go find others we cant stop thinking of her [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

like sometimes we day trade then enter a stock tht keep going up up up up up leh.....have to pick up lor [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
phoenix777
phoenix777

Back to top Go down

Post by W Sun 31 Jul 2011, 21:42

maxim$ wrote:I'm both investor and bb god, bluechip mom is my wife while bb is hour one night stand, touch fuuck and go. Anyway I m more relief now, she has been with me for more than 3 years, but if fate and yen fen more what to do. Think

more than 3 years?!!! seem like investor more and opportunity to upgrade to bluechip ma...

but its really yen fen....

Good luck....for ur love future.. Heart
W
W
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 31 Jul 2011, 21:42

I m sure is her loss, one day she will regret but is too late. Cool

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Sun 31 Jul 2011, 21:46

maxim$ wrote:I m sure is her loss, one day she will regret but is too late. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

no need to hate her lah.......like u alwis said forgive n forget....[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

who knows what the future holds?
phoenix777
phoenix777

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Sun 31 Jul 2011, 21:47

wah bc fb incresing steadily.....11....12....15....17 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
phoenix777
phoenix777

Back to top Go down

Post by K.Y. Sun 31 Jul 2011, 21:48

W wrote:
maxim$ wrote:I'm both investor and bb god, bluechip mom is my wife while bb is hour one night stand, touch fuuck and go. Anyway I m more relief now, she has been with me for more than 3 years, but if fate and yen fen more what to do. Think

more than 3 years?!!! seem like investor more and opportunity to upgrade to bluechip ma...

but its really yen fen....

Good luck....for ur love future.. Heart
Shud have upgraded to bluechip... That stock delisted then u find another stock lo... Still have many stocks out there to hit Giggle Beer Beer Beer
K.Y.
K.Y.

Back to top Go down

Post by W Sun 31 Jul 2011, 21:50

maxim$ wrote:I m sure is her loss, one day she will regret but is too late. Cool

money trade..............

its as if supply and demand game......

She decide now might change on tomorrow or else..once you really important to her...

but but but,its time for me to drink tea liao..see you later.
W
W
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sun Mon 01 Aug 2011, 07:49

so many caring comrades here le, feel so touching.

sifu, do what you think will make you happy, we all support you [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
sun
sun
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Male Join date : 2010-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by hlk Mon 01 Aug 2011, 08:08

gaga wrote:so many caring comrades here le, feel so touching.

sifu, do what you think will make you happy, we all support you [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

well put, sun ... Nod Nod Nod Nod Nod
hlk
hlk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next