Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

im fuccking father fuccker assshole chow chi bai lan jiao du lan pukimak dam chun toi tua lan ba kanasai kanni lao bo tiu nia lou mou free now

+4
phoenix777
hlk
thk
K.Y.
8 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

im fuccking father fuccker assshole chow chi bai lan jiao du lan pukimak dam chun toi tua lan ba kanasai kanni lao bo tiu nia lou mou free now - Page 2 Empty Re: im fuccking father fuccker assshole chow chi bai lan jiao du lan pukimak dam chun toi tua lan ba kanasai kanni lao bo tiu nia lou mou free now

Post by WinningHeart Mon 01 Aug 2011, 08:15

Not the end of the world but definately a fresh new good beginning ... we support you sifu [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

WinningHeart
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

im fuccking father fuccker assshole chow chi bai lan jiao du lan pukimak dam chun toi tua lan ba kanasai kanni lao bo tiu nia lou mou free now - Page 2 Empty Re: im fuccking father fuccker assshole chow chi bai lan jiao du lan pukimak dam chun toi tua lan ba kanasai kanni lao bo tiu nia lou mou free now

Post by Guest Mon 01 Aug 2011, 09:50

Winning Heart ❤ wrote:Not the end of the world but definately a fresh new good beginning ... we support you sifu [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

i am old liao ma...if i am young is different story...so much so i am not local miri people what [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by sk Mon 01 Aug 2011, 10:53

man begin in 40.... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

sk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 01 Aug 2011, 10:55

sk wrote:man begin in 40.... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

if in kl ok...but miri...not enough woman supply [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by sun Mon 01 Aug 2011, 10:58

maxim$ wrote:
sk wrote:man begin in 40.... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

if in kl ok...but miri...not enough woman supply [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

how many you need? 4 tak cukup kah? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
sun
sun
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Male Join date : 2010-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 01 Aug 2011, 11:03

gaga wrote:
maxim$ wrote:

how many you need? 4 tak cukup kah? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

i just need one good one [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by sun Mon 01 Aug 2011, 11:19

maxim$ wrote:
gaga wrote:
maxim$ wrote:

i just need one good one [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Beauty and good r in the eye of the beholder ma[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
sun
sun
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by hlk Mon 01 Aug 2011, 11:42

maxim$ wrote:
gaga wrote:
maxim$ wrote:

sad c u like tis hope u find 1 v soon ... any nice 1 at fb ?
hlk
hlk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 01 Aug 2011, 11:47

hlk wrote:
maxim$ wrote:
gaga wrote:
maxim$ wrote:

those i know mostly party girl le i don want...those that nice one not yet know woh [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by hlk Mon 01 Aug 2011, 12:50

maxim$ wrote:
hlk wrote:
maxim$ wrote:
gaga wrote:
maxim$ wrote:

those i know mostly party girl le i don want...those that nice one not yet know woh [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

slow n steady no did 2 rush into another relationship so fast collect ur tots
relax 1st ... b patient i m sure u will find tat special girl soon ... Smiley
hlk
hlk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 01 Aug 2011, 12:51

hlk wrote:
maxim$ wrote:
hlk wrote:
maxim$ wrote:
gaga wrote:

relax 1st ... b patient i m sure u will find tat special girl soon ... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

young girl don want me...old girl all married liao [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by hlk Mon 01 Aug 2011, 12:55

maxim$ wrote:
hlk wrote:
maxim$ wrote:
hlk wrote:
maxim$ wrote:

relax 1st ... b patient i m sure u will find tat special girl soon ... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

young girl don want me...old girl all married liao [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

if ur not picky wat abt divorcee n widow ... Tongue
hlk
hlk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 01 Aug 2011, 12:57

hlk wrote:
maxim$ wrote:
hlk wrote:
maxim$ wrote:
hlk wrote:

if ur not picky wat abt divorcee n widow ... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
i want like this

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by hlk Mon 01 Aug 2011, 13:03

maxim$ wrote:
hlk wrote:
maxim$ wrote:
hlk wrote:
maxim$ wrote:

if ur not picky wat abt divorcee n widow ... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
i want like this

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

tis type mostly belong 2 SYT leh ... Innocent Innocent Innocent
hlk
hlk

Back to top Go down

Post by sun Mon 01 Aug 2011, 14:02

sifu, u want a good gal dont want party gal, but u like to party mar, when u want to party, good gal want to stay at home watch tv, how? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
sun
sun
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sun Mon 01 Aug 2011, 14:03

hlk very modern, even gaga dont knw wat is syt [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
sun
sun
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 01 Aug 2011, 14:03

gaga wrote:sifu, u want a good gal dont want party gal, but u like to party mar, when u want to party, good gal want to stay at home watch tv, how? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

i can bring her go party ma....

good girl first then party lo....

or party girl then become good girl huh? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by W Mon 01 Aug 2011, 14:06

maxim$ wrote:
gaga wrote:sifu, u want a good gal dont want party gal, but u like to party mar, when u want to party, good gal want to stay at home watch tv, how? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

or party girl then become good girl huh? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

diu lo,max being teacher lo.... Giggle Giggle
W
W
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 01 Aug 2011, 14:07

W wrote:
maxim$ wrote:

diu lo,max being teacher lo.... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

if very nice one i don mind to teach le [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by W Mon 01 Aug 2011, 14:10

Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh

W
W
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Mon 01 Aug 2011, 14:13

maxim$ wrote:
hlk wrote:
maxim$ wrote:
hlk wrote:
maxim$ wrote:

sifu u heard lots of hot girl work in hlb leh.....mayb u can pull a few strings [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
phoenix777
phoenix777

Male Join date : 2011-02-03
Job/Hobbies : eating good food
Stock Exposure : 1 year
Stock Portfolio : empty handed

Back to top Go down

Post by sun Mon 01 Aug 2011, 14:16

maxim$ wrote:

as a very good sifu, I am sure you will be able to 'train' / 'tailor made' her to suit your taste [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
sun
sun
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by hlk Mon 01 Aug 2011, 14:22

gaga wrote:hlk very modern, even gaga dont knw wat is syt [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Blush Blush Blush Giggle Giggle Giggle
hlk
hlk

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Mon 01 Aug 2011, 15:38

hlk wrote:
gaga wrote:hlk very modern, even gaga dont knw wat is syt [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

wht is syt har??? young men also dunno leh [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

SYT, Sweet Young Thing. SYT, Save Your Time (software). SYT, See You Tomorrow. SYT, Scottish Youth Theatre. SYT, See You There
phoenix777
phoenix777

Male Join date : 2011-02-03
Job/Hobbies : eating good food
Stock Exposure : 1 year
Stock Portfolio : empty handed

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next