Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Phoenix's rules to survive goreng stock(Day trading)

+3
hlk
K.Y.
phoenix777
7 posters

Go down

Phoenix's rules to survive goreng stock(Day trading) Empty Phoenix's rules to survive goreng stock(Day trading)

Post by phoenix777 Wed 17 Aug 2011, 19:46

1. Small quantity- if bb u take 500 lot goreng stock 300 enough
  2. Lock in profit along the way.....lock in first so when goreng stock free fall you got some money
  3. The moment people start selling throw first...count losses later....if you hesitate ur losses may end up double[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
  4. When enter a goreng stock, if the profit is running fast let the profit run lor.....run till it u-turn then throwwwwwwwwwwwww.....some goreng stock keep running....running.....and running
  5. Cut all losing position NEVER EVER average down. No such thing as fundamental in goreng stock when its down its down forever. Case study bornoil(80ct today 40ct) hwgb(rm1 today 35ct)
  6. When a goreng stock is hot be praepare to jump q when buying and when it waterfall be prepare to jump q when selling. the last thing you want is when you hit sell and your stock unmatched, you cancel it...try to sell again. This few seconds can means small losses or pokkai [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
  7. When playing goreng warrants, there are no rules. Doesnt mean mother share up warrant will up depend on syndicates mood [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
  8. Goreng stocks are only hot for a one period, say one week to two week. After that syndicate will clear and go to another stock. So if you buy and hold it could be a very very long wait [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
  9. For newbie who are not fast enough...dont know what is buy/sell q....key in slow....please avoid day trading goreng stock 99.9% chances you will lose [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] . Also not good for pregnant women, patient with heart problems [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
  10. After entering a goreng stock open the sell window and prepare your quantity so when it UTURN you can hit one button to sell. My personal example buy catcha 77ct 200lot.....buy sell q goto 79 795....i key in 785 so when it u turn i sell without hesitation
  11. Always look at buy/sell q. 10k lot buy q in different level can all dissapear just like that. When that happens prepare to RUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

if i think of anything i post lor....members all can contribute.....

Last edited by phoenix on Wed 17 Aug 2011, 21:03; edited 3 times in total
phoenix777
phoenix777

Male Join date : 2011-02-03
Job/Hobbies : eating good food
Stock Exposure : 1 year
Stock Portfolio : empty handed

Back to top Go down

Phoenix's rules to survive goreng stock(Day trading) Empty Re: Phoenix's rules to survive goreng stock(Day trading)

Post by phoenix777 Wed 17 Aug 2011, 19:46

i go makan first hungry liao....went ramadan market tapau [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
phoenix777
phoenix777

Back to top Go down

Phoenix's rules to survive goreng stock(Day trading) Empty Re: Phoenix's rules to survive goreng stock(Day trading)

Post by K.Y. Wed 17 Aug 2011, 20:00

I shud listen to this Thumbs Up Smiley
K.Y.
K.Y.

Back to top Go down

Post by hlk Wed 17 Aug 2011, 20:17

a must read 4 goreng kaki ! ... tks, phoenix... + 1 rep

hlk
hlk

Back to top Go down

Post by W Wed 17 Aug 2011, 20:21

phoenix bro... Clap
W
W
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Wed 02 Nov 2011, 18:01

make this topic alive again since our newbie all go touch goreng stock [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

also one more thing to add go for hot goreng stock....dont go for cold one.....syndicate hit it one at a time after tht they just pt pt and pt....

what is hot now is harvest and kbunai the rest pt as 2nd priority
phoenix777
phoenix777

Back to top Go down

Post by WinningHeart Wed 02 Nov 2011, 18:42

The Faculty of Goreng Stock is getting more established in School of BB now ... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

WinningHeart
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Wed 02 Nov 2011, 22:00

WinningHeart wrote:The Faculty of Goreng Stock is getting more established in School of BB now ... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

but this faculty dangerous.....can cause students to "dissapear" [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
phoenix777
phoenix777

Back to top Go down

Post by WinningHeart Wed 02 Nov 2011, 22:54

phoenix wrote:
WinningHeart wrote:The Faculty of Goreng Stock is getting more established in School of BB now ... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

but this faculty dangerous.....can cause students to "dissapear" [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

lol ... so Phoenix zai the head of this faculty must do something to retain the student [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

WinningHeart
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Wed 02 Nov 2011, 22:55

WinningHeart wrote:
phoenix wrote:

lol ... so Phoenix zai the head of this faculty must do something to retain the student [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
phoenix777
phoenix777

Back to top Go down

Post by ESH Wed 02 Nov 2011, 22:57

ya, today also can goreng lot of stock already. me with my favourite jcy cd Giggle
unlucky now can't trade as much. zzzz
ESH
ESH

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Wed 02 Nov 2011, 23:01

ESH wrote:ya, today also can goreng lot of stock already. me with my favourite jcy cd [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

jcy also hot now....bt losing steam slowly nt as fast as 40-60ct....mayb mega collection bfr push higher? lets watch

last time catcha....hapseng all make me tons [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] bt lose steam slowly [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
phoenix777
phoenix777

Back to top Go down

Post by ESH Wed 02 Nov 2011, 23:13

phoenix wrote:
ESH wrote:ya, today also can goreng lot of stock already. me with my favourite jcy cd [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

jcy also hot now....bt losing steam slowly nt as fast as 40-60ct....mayb mega collection bfr push higher? lets watch

last time catcha....hapseng all make me tons [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] bt lose steam slowly [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

ya can easily trapped also. Giggle I remember that day people collect at 62ct.
ESH
ESH

Back to top Go down

Post by ESH Wed 02 Nov 2011, 23:14

tomorrow I want make 1k, hopefully, but pretty packed the whole day also. new position hard to curi2
ESH
ESH

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Wed 02 Nov 2011, 23:18

ESH wrote:
phoenix wrote:

ya can easily trapped also. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I remember that day people collect at 62ct.

20k lot 62....nw looking at 60k lost [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] bt they can afford lah.....make millions in harvest to cover back 60k nthg lah [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
phoenix777
phoenix777

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Wed 02 Nov 2011, 23:18

ESH wrote:tomorrow I want make 1k, hopefully, but pretty packed the whole day also. new position hard to curi2

work for bursa? or gan chan osk? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
phoenix777
phoenix777

Back to top Go down

Post by kaikiattan Wed 02 Nov 2011, 23:23

my experience is exactly the same as wat u've posted! and i am starting to make money now. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

rest early frens, tomolo is a money counting day~ :D
kaikiattan
kaikiattan

Male Join date : 2011-02-16
Comments : time to buy a house? hehe~

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Wed 02 Nov 2011, 23:31

all eyes on kbunai but please dont forget its sister ptgtn [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
phoenix777
phoenix777

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down