Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

20 minutes of scary experience in goreng/speculating stock trading :P

5 posters

Go down

20 minutes of scary experience in goreng/speculating stock trading :P Empty 20 minutes of scary experience in goreng/speculating stock trading :P

Post by WinningHeart Sat 09 Apr 2011, 14:37

Yesterday 08 April 2011 4:15pm ... initially decided to totally stay away from the market trading after final CL-ed from Mahsing-CB but hand really ichy and got no work to do around that time [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] ... plus after seeing a very lacksure performance from the bb then some dangerous idea came to my mind to try some goreng/speculative stock [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

first ... loaded huaan @ 0.385 400 lots ... within a minute or two it's been pushed up to 0.390 and after some tug of war of between buy - sell @ 0.390 i've decided to PT-ed with half cents earned but very reluctantly [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] ... but eventually it came to a point with 7000+ buy queues on 0.390 and looks going to breach 0.395 ... that time was so tempted to go in again but luckily my instincts stopped me and subsequence after that the strong selling started and immediately the price is being pushed down to 0.380 - 0.385 ... phewwwwwww [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

next i went in this mycron (did i spell the stock name correctly? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] ) ... that time noticed the strong selling already started for a while ... after some observation i went in @ 0.830 200 lots as i thought this price could be the near bottom price already ... but who know after i went in ... in a few seconds ... and yes ... i mean in few SECONDS immediately the price being pushed down further to 0.800 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] ... really heart attack for me that time ... gotta make fast decision that time ... CL or Don't CL? will it go down further or will it stage rebound? i was stunned and clueless on my next move but lucky me again while i was still trying to figure what to do ... eventually it's been goreng up back to 0.845 in minutes and without hesitation i quickly PT-ed in 0.840 with a 1 cent earned.

So ... lucky me earned total rm400 before fees but one valueable lesson i learnt for me is that bb trading is much more predictable, safer and less heart attacks ... but this applied to me only and not everyone as i know there are ppl who are really good in goreng/speculative stock [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

WinningHeart
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

20 minutes of scary experience in goreng/speculating stock trading :P Empty Re: 20 minutes of scary experience in goreng/speculating stock trading :P

Post by WinningHeart Sat 09 Apr 2011, 14:47

Welcome all comrades here to share your trading experience as well ... heart attack one or smooth sailing one also share please [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by bernardlcn on Sat 09 Apr 2011, 15:25; edited 1 time in total

WinningHeart
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

20 minutes of scary experience in goreng/speculating stock trading :P Empty Re: 20 minutes of scary experience in goreng/speculating stock trading :P

Post by Netsoft Sat 09 Apr 2011, 15:10

I don't engage in goreng stocks leh, too risky for me. bb trading better as some yield me rm 800 in seconds. Devil
Netsoft
Netsoft

Job/Hobbies : Photography - Pentax
Humor : Funny and Friendly
Comments : Trading tomorrow 2nd March
Profit & Loss Gaining - but i don't know how much lah

Back to top Go down

Post by WinningHeart Sat 09 Apr 2011, 15:33

Netsoft wrote:I don't engage in goreng stocks leh, too risky for me. bb trading better as some yield me rm 800 in seconds. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Yea .. agreed that trading BB is better but sometime bb will have "dry season" ... a bit lagging like mum chiong 10cents/1cents ratio ...
but some bb does yield better return also like ammb-ch or drb for u .... or even bjcorp-jb i got more than 1k profit but it may take more patience to wait for the opportunity or also must be quick enough to seize the opportunity ...

I think ppl tend to go in goreng/speculative stock coz seduce by the price goreng up real fast and can make quick money alot faster ... but if bought at wrong timing also po kai like hell faster lor [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

WinningHeart
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Netsoft Sat 09 Apr 2011, 15:39

bernardlcn wrote:
Netsoft wrote:I don't engage in goreng stocks leh, too risky for me. bb trading better as some yield me rm 800 in seconds. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Yea .. agreed that trading BB is better but sometime bb will have "dry season" ... a bit lagging like mum chiong 10cents/1cents ratio ...
but some bb does yield better return also like ammb-ch or drb for u .... or even bjcorp-jb i got more than 1k profit but it may take more patience to wait for the opportunity or also must be quick enough to seize the opportunity ...

I think ppl tend to go in goreng/speculative stock coz seduce by the price goreng up real fast and can make quick money alot faster ... but if bought at wrong timing also po kai like hell faster lor [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Haha true, goreng stocks not for everyone de lah
Giggle
Netsoft
Netsoft

Back to top Go down

Post by sun Sat 09 Apr 2011, 16:22

sun reading Bern's 'adventurous ride' can feel very chi kik as well [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
sun
sun
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Male Join date : 2010-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by WinningHeart Sat 09 Apr 2011, 16:35

sun wrote:sun reading Bern's 'adventurous ride' can feel very chi kik as well [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

huhu [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Cikgu Sun how r u in indonesia? every evening also rain kah?

WinningHeart
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sun Sat 09 Apr 2011, 16:38

bernardlcn wrote:
sun wrote:sun reading Bern's 'adventurous ride' can feel very chi kik as well [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Indonesia raining almost everyday, day n night also hot like oven, phew... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
sun
sun
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by WinningHeart Sat 09 Apr 2011, 16:45

sun wrote:
bernardlcn wrote:

Indonesia raining almost everyday, day n night also hot like oven, phew... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Raining still hot kah? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

WinningHeart
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sun Sat 09 Apr 2011, 16:51

bernardlcn wrote:
sun wrote:
bernardlcn wrote:

Raining still hot kah? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

yes, very humit [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
sun
sun
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sun Sat 09 Apr 2011, 16:53

here 1 hour slower than M'sia, now is only 4pm.
sun
sun
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sun Sat 09 Apr 2011, 16:54

b4 traded bb, I also kena burnt by goreng stock before, Kbunai [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
sun
sun
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by WinningHeart Sat 09 Apr 2011, 18:59

sun wrote:b4 traded bb, I also kena burnt by goreng stock before, Kbunai [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

kena burnt how much by Kbunai?

WinningHeart
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Sat 09 Apr 2011, 19:21

i went in wzsteel yesterday 200 lots 0.405.....came out at 420.....2 minutes earn 300.....sounds easy right? but my hand is shaking nonstop during that 2 minutes....virtually trembling

30 minutes later it drop to 37ct and finally 35 cent.....imagine if i buy and hold i will lose rm1100 in few hours

scary......but sometimes worth it.....some goreng stock when chiong....they chiong 10-20ct.....
but drop also drop like hwgb

high risk high return.....im still young can take the pressure
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

bern not recomendable for u.....not worth to earn that 400 and raise your high blood pressure
phoenix777
phoenix777

Male Join date : 2011-02-03
Job/Hobbies : eating good food
Stock Exposure : 1 year
Stock Portfolio : empty handed

Back to top Go down

Post by WinningHeart Sat 09 Apr 2011, 19:32

phoenix87 wrote:i went in wzsteel yesterday 200 lots 0.405.....came out at 420.....2 minutes earn 300.....sounds easy right? but my hand is shaking nonstop during that 2 minutes....virtually trembling

30 minutes later it drop to 37ct and finally 35 cent.....imagine if i buy and hold i will lose rm1100 in few hours

scary......but sometimes worth it.....some goreng stock when chiong....they chiong 10-20ct.....
but drop also drop like hwgb

high risk high return.....im still young can take the pressure

bern not recomendable for u.....not worth to earn that 400 and raise your high blood pressure

huhu ... yea betul cakap u ... not worth it for me [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

WinningHeart
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sun Sat 09 Apr 2011, 21:01

bernardlcn wrote:
sun wrote:b4 traded bb, I also kena burnt by goreng stock before, Kbunai [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

kena burnt how much by Kbunai?

Kena abt 1k+ [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
sun
sun
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Netsoft Sat 09 Apr 2011, 21:12

kbunai? what the buying and selling price hmm
Netsoft
Netsoft

Back to top Go down

Post by sun Sun 10 Apr 2011, 14:25

Netsoft wrote:kbunai? what the buying and selling price hmm

can't really remember lo net, Kbunai was the first share i bot, if not mistaken i think that time when it was 20 something cents gua.
sun
sun
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Netsoft Sun 10 Apr 2011, 15:25

sun wrote:
Netsoft wrote:kbunai? what the buying and selling price hmm

can't really remember lo net, Kbunai was the first share i bot, if not mistaken i think that time when it was 20 something cents gua.

i remember it trading between 0.22 and 0.24 wo Laugh
Netsoft
Netsoft

Back to top Go down

Post by 8888 Sun 10 Apr 2011, 15:55

wait kbunai until 0.19, it'll up to 0.22 again...
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Male Join date : 2011-01-31
Comments : Failure is just a stepping stone towards success as long as we learn from the mistake and never do it again.
Profit & Loss Winning!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down