Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Private Trading & Stock Calls

+9
davors
davidlo
phoenix777
Chandra
sun
ejam77
W
WinningHeart
hlk
13 posters

Page 1 of 31 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next

Go down

Private Trading & Stock Calls Empty Private Trading & Stock Calls

Post by Guest Thu 14 Jul 2011, 11:42

All urgent stock call pls put it here, this place not for chit chat ok [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by maxim$ on Fri 22 Jul 2011, 08:22; edited 10 times in total

Back to top Go down

Private Trading & Stock Calls Empty Re: Private Trading & Stock Calls

Post by Guest Thu 14 Jul 2011, 11:53

airasia standby guy

Back to top Go down

Post by hlk Thu 14 Jul 2011, 11:54

maxim$ wrote:airasia standby guy

tq
hlk
hlk

Back to top Go down

Post by WinningHeart Thu 14 Jul 2011, 11:55

Yes sir and rep you for token of appreciation [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

WinningHeart
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 14 Jul 2011, 11:58

bought 2k lot air cj

later u guy can go air cm cn

if under capital

Back to top Go down

Post by W Thu 14 Jul 2011, 11:59

gogo go airasia..
W
W
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 14 Jul 2011, 12:03

airasia will repeat yesterday show..but this time i think is sustainable....airasia will go beyond rm4 in month to come and i am sure before end of this year....GUARANTEE...AIRASIA IS MY MONEY GOD FOR LONG LONG TIME MAN [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by ejam77 Thu 14 Jul 2011, 12:07

need to open 2 pages ooooooo
ejam77
ejam77

Male Join date : 2010-12-20
Job/Hobbies : trading
Comments : u give a fish i'm will live for a day only but if u give me how to fish i'll be live longer

Back to top Go down

Post by W Thu 14 Jul 2011, 12:09

maxim$ wrote:airasia will repeat yesterday show..but this time i think is sustainable....airasia will go beyond rm4 in month to come and i am sure before end of this year....GUARANTEE...AIRASIA IS MY MONEY GOD FOR LONG LONG TIME MAN [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

last time i said so in investlah forum but u scold me.now u said it urself...really contradictive guy.. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
W
W
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 14 Jul 2011, 12:12

weslyku wrote:
maxim$ wrote:airasia will repeat yesterday show..but this time i think is sustainable....airasia will go beyond rm4 in month to come and i am sure before end of this year....GUARANTEE...AIRASIA IS MY MONEY GOD FOR LONG LONG TIME MAN [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

last time i said so in investlah forum but u scold me.now u said it urself...really contradictive guy.. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

i am maxims..not simply said...they are investlah chut chai....and hanky panky man..that's the difference

make it this way..u show to me u are very chun consistently and make money then u can say anything u like...i listen..how? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by W Thu 14 Jul 2011, 12:15

maxim$ wrote:
weslyku wrote:

i am maxims..not simply said...they are investlah chut chai....and hanky panky man..that's the difference

make it this way..u show to me u are very chun consistently and make money then u can say anything u like...i listen..how? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

cheh...don wan,,i now can say anything i like...
W
W
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sun Thu 14 Jul 2011, 12:17

maxim$ wrote:bought 2k lot air cj

later u guy can go air cm cn

if under capital

noted, thank you... +1 rep [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
sun
sun
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Male Join date : 2010-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by W Thu 14 Jul 2011, 12:19

AA will continue in second session..
W
W
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 14 Jul 2011, 12:19

weslyku wrote:
maxim$ wrote:
weslyku wrote:

see ur reputation ...so long still 7 point nia.... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by W Thu 14 Jul 2011, 12:21

maxim$ wrote:
weslyku wrote:
maxim$ wrote:
weslyku wrote:

see ur reputation ...so long still 7 point nia.... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

who care...if 0 i also don care..
W
W
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sun Thu 14 Jul 2011, 12:23

weslyku wrote:
maxim$ wrote:
weslyku wrote:
maxim$ wrote:
weslyku wrote:

sifu zai dont angry ok, i will rep you more often [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
sun
sun
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by W Thu 14 Jul 2011, 12:24

sun wrote:
weslyku wrote:
maxim$ wrote:
weslyku wrote:
maxim$ wrote:

sifu zai dont angry ok, i will rep you more often [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

i no angry wor...i am taking it easy..as long as i can make money,else i dont care.. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
W
W
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 14 Jul 2011, 12:26

weslyku wrote:
sun wrote:
weslyku wrote:
maxim$ wrote:
weslyku wrote:

i no angry wor...i am taking it easy..as long as i can make money,else i dont care.. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by ejam77 Thu 14 Jul 2011, 12:27

hahahahhahha....u guys wes n max.....arguing like twin brother ........ [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
ejam77
ejam77

Male Join date : 2010-12-20
Job/Hobbies : trading
Comments : u give a fish i'm will live for a day only but if u give me how to fish i'll be live longer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 14 Jul 2011, 12:30

ejam77 wrote:hahahahhahha....u guys wes n max.....arguing like twin brother ........ [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by sun Thu 14 Jul 2011, 12:30

weslyku wrote:
sun wrote:
weslyku wrote:
maxim$ wrote:
weslyku wrote:

sifu zai very cool de [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
sun
sun
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by hlk Thu 14 Jul 2011, 12:41

sun wrote:
weslyku wrote:
sun wrote:
weslyku wrote:
maxim$ wrote:

indeed he is ... Thumbs Up
hlk
hlk

Back to top Go down

Post by WinningHeart Thu 14 Jul 2011, 13:21

ejam77 wrote:hahahahhahha....u guys wes n max.....arguing like twin brother ........ [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

both big sifu and little sifu mah [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

WinningHeart
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 14 Jul 2011, 14:12

watch perdag....might be another attack to go 19.00 at the end of day....if petdag go 19 then bb i also don know go how high

Back to top Go down

Post by W Thu 14 Jul 2011, 14:17

sun wrote:
weslyku wrote:
sun wrote:
weslyku wrote:
maxim$ wrote:

like bern right?hehe,shy rocker........ [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
W
W
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 31 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next