Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Private Trading Forum

+4
phoenix777
W
K.Y.
Admin
8 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Private Trading Forum Empty Private Trading Forum

Post by Admin Sat 23 Jul 2011, 12:05

Shall we discuss how to make full use of private trading forum which is fair to regular member as well as private trader?

I propose to be a private traders, member need to post eg 10 post the previous day or within certain time frame.

Member especially moderator please advise and give idea thanks

Admin
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.bursacommunity.com

Back to top Go down

Private Trading Forum Empty Re: Private Trading Forum

Post by Admin Sat 23 Jul 2011, 12:22

since no feedback and therefore i suggest

1. To be eligible, member need to post minimum 25 posts within any 24 hours time frame.
2. Member need to apply via Phoenix, the group moderator, via usergroups and show proof of their posting (if there is necessary)
3. It's the group moderator duty to remove/add inactive/active members from time to time.
4. Please take note that maxims and fellow moderators is permanent member of private traders and under direct administration from administrator

Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 23 Jul 2011, 12:33

Admin wrote:since no feedback and therefore i suggest

1. To be eligible, member need to post minimum 25 posts within any 24 hours time frame.
2. Member need to apply via Phoenix, the group moderator, via usergroups and show proof of their posting (if there is necessary)
3. It's the group moderator duty to remove/add inactive/active members from time to time.
4. Please take note that maxims and fellow moderators is permanent member of private traders and under direct administration from administrator

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

i think this is fair le...phoenix cai..congrat to u....u r the person in charge to decide who can make more money wo [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 23 Jul 2011, 12:43

25 post is not easy especially during weekend, i suggest either 20 post within 24 hours or at least 100 post (discount a abit) within 1 week so to give allowance to certain members that either go holiday or busy with job etc. In conclusion, either one come first will be private traders. To help phoenix, those alang alang (half active half dead member) need to furnish proof lo such as print screen the total message from date A to date B, then phoenix cai can count and decide....[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat 23 Jul 2011, 12:47

maxim$ wrote:

25 post is not easy especially during weekend, i suggest either 20 post within 24 hours or at least 100 post (discount a abit) within 1 week so to give allowance to certain members that either go holiday or busy with job etc. In conclusion, either one come first will be private traders. To help phoenix, those alang alang (half active half dead member) need to furnish proof lo such as print screen the total message from date A to date B, then phoenix cai can count and decide....[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

ok. Thanks max. good suggestion and fair to all members. Happy foruming and money making to all.

Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 23 Jul 2011, 12:51

Admin wrote:
maxim$ wrote:

ok. Thanks max. good suggestion and fair to all members. Happy foruming and money making to all.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by K.Y. Sat 23 Jul 2011, 12:52

Our forum has 12xx registered users, where are the rest one? I joined 2 days ago but i realized that about maximum 1x users just used to talk here everyday. Anyway, Admin is Phoenix?
K.Y.
K.Y.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 23 Jul 2011, 12:59

K.Y. wrote:Our forum has 12xx registered users, where are the rest one? I joined 2 days ago but i realized that about maximum 1x users just used to talk here everyday. Anyway, Admin is Phoenix?

is not phoenix la, but admin give phoenix the duty to administer the usergroup call private trader.

actually the ideal active member i think 30 to 40 is sufficient....else small piece of cake not enough to be consume by all.

investlah also has around 20k member, but if u notice the number of posting they make everyday, they only at par with bcom, meaning their member not that hyperactive compare to bcom [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by K.Y. Sat 23 Jul 2011, 13:09

Haha. But this forum people much more professional than investlah leh, What is ur nickname at Investlah?
K.Y.
K.Y.

Back to top Go down

Post by K.Y. Sat 23 Jul 2011, 13:12

I requested to Private Trader, but not yet approve. Hlk everyday also post news, how he allocate the time, didnt he always miss the boat?
K.Y.
K.Y.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 23 Jul 2011, 13:13

K.Y. wrote:Haha. But this forum people much more professional than investlah leh, What is ur nickname at Investlah?

i no more username there, this is my previous topic [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 23 Jul 2011, 13:15

K.Y. wrote:I requested to Private Trader, but not yet approve. Hlk everyday also post news, how he allocate the time, didnt he always miss the boat?

u need to wait till phoenix come here, approve only once then u can be private traders forever....u r active member i am sure....

for your investlah comrades...u can invite them come here ma...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 23 Jul 2011, 13:20

tell them call warrant is not suppose to buy and hold...

we talk about turnover rate....play bb like a playboy..dumb this and get the other...in summary not a single stock will chiong forever...[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

even this stockraider or ahbah etc..for me they are not qualify bb trader....i did advise them but they refuse to listen and at the end kena burn lo...remember drb ca something? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 23 Jul 2011, 13:24

got to go lo....sometimes forum member here watch only and no reply, i make sure phoenix follow strict rule in selecting member. those that keep quiet i am actually very du lan..this private trading forum is i ask admin to setup one.

i will only post all my call in private trading, those that cant see ask them chiak bubur lo.

Back to top Go down

Post by K.Y. Sat 23 Jul 2011, 13:24

U r BB? How about GSB this company, the JohnMaster like a crazy keep promoting no matter in what post. Haha. HE just waiting his GSB to explode 200% return, for u it is quite easy la. Ya, im sure im will be active in this forum but sometime in the class so hard to post. Earlier this month, i found Call warrant is the best tool to make money, i went to check it out and understand how it works.
K.Y.
K.Y.

Back to top Go down

Post by K.Y. Sat 23 Jul 2011, 13:27

Ya i quite fren with one member in investlah, yesterday me n gaga tried to invite him to here but he refused, he advices me less play call warrant, but surely i wont listen to him. It is easy to earn at BB if u understand how is the mother trend and how is the bb works after the mother. But im still a lot of things to learn from u all. Haha. One day i want to trade Option trading in US, why dun u?
K.Y.
K.Y.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 23 Jul 2011, 13:31

K.Y. wrote:Ya i quite fren with one member in investlah, yesterday me n gaga tried to invite him to here but he refused, he advices me less play call warrant, but surely i wont listen to him. It is easy to earn at BB if u understand how is the mother trend and how is the bb works after the mother. But im still a lot of things to learn from u all. Haha. One day i want to trade Option trading in US, why dun u?

less play call warrant then ask him play other lo. for me, there no need to be "greedy" and play this and that. u need to excel and master one instrument is good enough. if u involve too many, u end up all half way. ok got to go for now

Back to top Go down

Post by W Sat 23 Jul 2011, 14:38

I think one day 10 posts minimum is the best..We start with loose rule first to encourage inactive member to post and not so strictly.They might force to post in order to join private hall by the rule firstly,but after that they might more and more interest in chatting,then you just upgrade the rule also can what.Furthermore,this can easier phoenix counting job as well.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
W
W
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Sat 23 Jul 2011, 22:36

phoenix promoted leh....[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

wah promotion everywhere dunno can handle bor......
anyway its a good headache [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
phoenix777
phoenix777

Male Join date : 2011-02-03
Job/Hobbies : eating good food
Stock Exposure : 1 year
Stock Portfolio : empty handed

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Sat 23 Jul 2011, 22:37

25 post not too hard lor i thk.....good morn....eat lunh....back frm lunch.....go office....in office and bye already almost 10 post leh....

needless to say stock call.....agreeing.....chit chatting
phoenix777
phoenix777

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Sat 23 Jul 2011, 23:05

K.Y. wrote:U r BB? How about GSB this company, the JohnMaster like a crazy keep promoting no matter in what post. Haha. HE just waiting his GSB to explode 200% return, for u it is quite easy la. Ya, im sure im will be active in this forum but sometime in the class so hard to post. Earlier this month, i found Call warrant is the best tool to make money, i went to check it out and understand how it works.

johnmaster has been promoting gsb since march??? lets say he buy 10k lot(very unlikely) at 5cts.......until today 5 months later only 10k gain???

max took bjc cc tht time in out few times make 30k in days!!!! with same amount of capital

i used to be an investor too.......invested in daya at 27cts......with 5k cash tht time i take 200 lot........see the price today? even if it go 30ct in the next few month i only earn 600 leh the same amount i can earn in minutes in any of max's call
phoenix777
phoenix777

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Sat 23 Jul 2011, 23:05

also dont forget long term means higher brokerage leh [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
phoenix777
phoenix777

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Sat 23 Jul 2011, 23:14

btw i never moderate forum before leh [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

but i take care of some webpages in my job leh....coincident? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
phoenix777
phoenix777

Back to top Go down

Post by K.Y. Sat 23 Jul 2011, 23:26

Haha. Honestly i cannot be an investor, investor stands for long-term, my personality already told myself Long-term = die, bcoz im a impatient person. So to trade bb is my favourite, short term highest return. Johnmaster is crazy!
K.Y.
K.Y.

Back to top Go down

Post by sun Sat 23 Jul 2011, 23:49

10 sexy gals pictures then meet the target liao, i have tons [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Admin, i joking de, please dont ban me [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
sun
sun
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Male Join date : 2010-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next