Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Private Trading forum is a must

5 posters

Go down

Private Trading forum is a must Empty Private Trading forum is a must

Post by Guest Sat 23 Jul 2011, 20:27

1. Those call by fellow comrades especially me is virtually 75% gain in probability and is consistent, some more we furnish black and white proof! The conclusion is for those that prefer not to meet the requirements and stay sideline just let them and we respect their decision. But even experience traders still need to get advice and feedback from others what's more to say newcomers? For good traders, they may think without going into private trading they still can survive their own and in fact this is wrong, even me when sometimes busy I also miss stock alert from weslyku on drb and in fact we need concerted effort to cover each other. I'm pretty sure even very good traders if they tend to go their own even they gain, they tend to gain less comparing to if they join the private trading room.

2. For me I like to share thing and happy to see other getting richer while I get company and spend my time. If this forum is dead do u think I have the "motivation and energy" to keep talking while most forumer is dead quiet? Ask yourself, you guy need me more or I need you guy more? why so difficult to post even 100 post in a week or less than 15 post a day or just 2 to 3 post an hour during trading sessions?

Back to top Go down

Private Trading forum is a must Empty Re: Private Trading forum is a must

Post by Guest Sat 23 Jul 2011, 20:37

3. Actually it's not right to think that we desperately need more member and beg them to join, for those if they think call warrant Is very risky like k.y. friend, just let him continue his eg buy and hold strategy, it's his losses for refusing to try something scientifically proven trading method that can increase his/her wealth faster.

4. For those that stay sideline, let me tell u all now, no free lunch, I don welcome inactive member actually but I don mind u stay around but next time all the idea, teaching, new method etc to cope with changing market I will only post it in private trading, no contribution even typing few words how u guy expect we will give u tips? If some of you not happy then just leave or continue stay sideline and at the end u guy learn and gain nothing.

Back to top Go down

Post by K.Y. Sat 23 Jul 2011, 20:42

maxim$ wrote:1. Those call by fellow comrades especially me is virtually 75% gain in probability and is consistent, some more we furnish black and white proof! The conclusion is for those that prefer not to meet the requirements and stay sideline just let them and we respect their decision. But even experience traders still need to get advice and feedback from others what's more to say newcomers? For good traders, they may think without going into private trading they still can survive their own and in fact this is wrong, even me when sometimes busy I also miss stock alert from weslyku on drb and in fact we need concerted effort to cover each other. I'm pretty sure even very good traders if they tend to go their own even they gain, they tend to gain less comparing to if they join the private trading room.

2. For me I like to share thing and happy to see other getting richer while I get company and spend my time. If this forum is dead do u think I have the "motivation and energy" to keep talking while most forumer is dead quiet? Ask yourself, you guy need me more or I need you guy more? why so difficult to post even 100 post in a week or less than 15 post a day or just 2 to 3 post an hour during trading sessions?

Good one [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Max sifu, i will always post and go to Private Trader room. If i got any stock call by myself to let u all analysis, can i say out?
K.Y.
K.Y.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 23 Jul 2011, 20:50

5. I am proudly to proclaim that for those that prefer/aim to gain say 1 k a year over capital of 10k, then I suggest them go investlah.com, for those that highly ambitious like phoenix. And weslyku, it's not a surprise that their capital can go to even say rm80k a year from now with the same 10k capital. Why? Because call warrant is not risky at all for those that master it, and in fact for me I depend more on stocks and bb trading for my earning and lavish lifestyle for years more than my business contributions.

Back to top Go down

Post by K.Y. Sat 23 Jul 2011, 20:54

Good sifu. My capital now 3k, i want to make it 12-18k end of this year, im quite confidence i can make it, at least 12k. Now still got about 5 mths time. Earlier when im at investlah, i tot i mostly cant make it, but BC gives me a hope. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
K.Y.
K.Y.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 23 Jul 2011, 21:01

K.y. you will be one of very good stock traders one day better than many of comrades here, first thing u r young and u are motivated but u need to work hard and determined. I can say phoenix and weslyku is quite aggressive and one day they can be a very good traders. Sun, Bernard and budgee etc is quite conservative, conservative actually can't be Excel in bb trade. Davidlo and 8888 sometimes entering in wrong timing. But overall, all making money. Ejam now is good, he use to loss all the time, but now his winning ratio is high.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 23 Jul 2011, 21:12

K.Y. wrote:Good sifu. My capital now 3k, i want to make it 12-18k end of this year, im quite confidence i can make it, at least 12k. Now still got about 5 mths time. Earlier when im at investlah, i tot i mostly cant make it, but BC gives me a hope. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Look at bern (winning heart) he gain few k from bursa cr, first time he go in lost few hundred I guess, look at weslyku, he gain 2.5k Friday and I think his capital only few k. Assuming u r good at bb, u buy say 2k lots bursa cr at 0.40 and sell 0.50, u instantly gain rm2000 just in hours, for investlah buy and hold kaki, assuming they buy drb at 2.25 40 lot, or rm9000, they need drb to go rm2.75 only they gain the same among like u, which one is faster and who having higher percentage gain? And will drb ever reach 2.75? Is it a month time or only in year 2015? Why wait if like me I can make say rm20k a day with "utilize cap" of say rm90k only.

Back to top Go down

Post by K.Y. Sat 23 Jul 2011, 21:14

maxim$ wrote:K.y. you will be one of very good stock traders one day better than many of comrades here, first thing u r young and u are motivated but u need to work hard and determined. I can say phoenix and weslyku is quite aggressive and one day they can be a very good traders. Sun, Bernard and budgee etc is quite conservative, conservative actually can't be Excel in bb trade. Davidlo and 8888 sometimes entering in wrong timing. But overall, all making money. Ejam now is good, he use to loss all the time, but now his winning ratio is high.
Wa... Really appreciate for ur acclaim. I got too many ppl to prove, i got boundless motivation. I love ppl to look down, the more ppl dont support or look down me i will be more happier, because i got the determination to prove they are wrong. Like my family, they always refute me when im playing stock, they will just say stop gambling. Thats why they are not financial freedom. I don't want to work hard for money, i want money to work hard for me, this sentences i learned from Robert Kiyosaki books, it is quite useful. No matter praise or belittle me, i will just believe in myself and keep doing my things. But I would like to hear advices from ppl. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
K.Y.
K.Y.

Back to top Go down

Post by W Sat 23 Jul 2011, 21:21

well said,max sifu......applaud for your effort.

we can earnestly survive without them(guest or inactive member)

but they might not living without us.

So in short,it condolence for those staying sideline and not appreciate the precious chances to be a student here as well as member.

Like k.y,despite he might weak currently,but he know how to hold the opportunity and become an active member.In return of that,he can ask as much as question he confused,here got so many comrades are willingly to share with him.The way to improve is so easy nothing more than there is somebody share with him.Learn from the others,dont conceal yourself with your arrogance and overconfidence.
W
W
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 23 Jul 2011, 21:24

In conclusion, those that not active for whatever reasons will be shunning out and deny entry into private trading room. No compromise. I suggest all member will be granted this privilege initially, but effective next tuesday, whoever cannot meet the requirements don blame bc anymore, either they chat or be left out. No exception to anyone else, including me and moderators.

Back to top Go down

Post by K.Y. Sat 23 Jul 2011, 21:27

Wesly is my ideal learner. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Why u can do it, i cant do it? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Time and effort will tell. Actually im quite happy i earn about 70% of my capital since i started trade in April.
K.Y.
K.Y.

Back to top Go down

Post by W Sat 23 Jul 2011, 21:30

consent with max suggestion..[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
W
W
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by W Sat 23 Jul 2011, 21:32

K.Y. wrote:Wesly is my ideal learner. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Why u can do it, i cant do it? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Time and effort will tell. Actually im quite happy i earn about 70% of my capital since i started trade in April.

good to hear that,you are potential trader,keep going ur ambitious heart.(like my ambition is to replace max as sifu here instead of sifu cai)[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

And you should put max ur ideal learner.......hehe[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
W
W
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 23 Jul 2011, 21:37

W wrote:consent with max suggestion..[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Even I go holiday whole week no chatting, when I back Sunday and post sexy girl, talk shiit and talk drink and food, hihi haha, it just take me minutes to get that 20 post to be reenrol what. For those can't make it, din ever complain man, if not happy and xiao qi, sayonara lo.

Back to top Go down

Post by K.Y. Sat 23 Jul 2011, 21:38

W wrote:
K.Y. wrote:Wesly is my ideal learner. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

good to hear that,you are potential trader,keep going ur ambitious heart.

And you should put max ur ideal learner.......hehe[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Haha. Must step by step, now you have master it so u aim for Max. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I said u r my ideal learner not only at stock market, but also your education and time allocation. We must counter % of return, i think u r the highest except Max. I think we can be a fren too. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Ppl in BC r the same, BIG AMBITIOUS, Finally i found who r the same as me!
K.Y.
K.Y.

Back to top Go down

Post by W Sat 23 Jul 2011, 21:42

maxim$ wrote:
W wrote:consent with max suggestion..[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Even I go holiday whole week no chatting, when I back Sunday and post sexy girl, talk shiit and talk drink and food, hihi haha, it just take me minutes to get that 20 post to be reenrol what. For those can't make it, din ever complain man, if not happy and xiao qi, sayonara lo.

yala,take bc as a normal forum also can what...we here talking casually,chit chat,and bullshit ma...how come a hard job.

a place to chatting when u are lonely.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
W
W
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by W Sat 23 Jul 2011, 21:45

K.Y. wrote:
W wrote:

good to hear that,you are potential trader,keep going ur ambitious heart.

Haha. Must step by step, now you have master it so u aim for Max. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I said u r my ideal learner not only at stock market, but also your education and time allocation. We must counter % of return, i think u r the highest except Max. I think we can be a fren too. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Ppl in BC r the same, BIG AMBITIOUS, Finally i found who r the same as me!

sure we are friend since you join here and being active member..dont worry,all comrades here are my frenz..

you are the almost same age with me,with high ambition.sure i willingly be your frenz..[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
W
W
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by W Sat 23 Jul 2011, 21:48

got to go..see you guy...

Its time for me to drink tea with frenz liao..bye all

and enjoy yours weekend.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
W
W
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by K.Y. Sat 23 Jul 2011, 21:48

Dam so many guests around this time.

Haha. Thank you. My family always said im too greedy and ambitious. Hey ur family support u anot?
K.Y.
K.Y.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 23 Jul 2011, 21:52

6. This forum is actually running free of charges with so many genuine and unselfish stock call. For those that still stay sideline, two word, ultimate stupid if u aim for knowledge in stock market else go for hum sup forum better ma. For investlah with so many unscrupulous conman and trap call from people like Dr Kim etc, give me money to join I also don want man assuming I am newcomer. Investlah is eroding your wealth but bursa community is enriching our wealth, which one u choose? Smart or stupid u choose urself lo.

Back to top Go down

Post by ejam77 Sun 24 Jul 2011, 22:47

lets gain money!.........[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
ejam77
ejam77

Male Join date : 2010-12-20
Job/Hobbies : trading
Comments : u give a fish i'm will live for a day only but if u give me how to fish i'll be live longer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 25 Jul 2011, 17:06

phoenix....tomorrow u got to update ur list of member man [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by thk Mon 25 Jul 2011, 22:52

Let's share and help each other to make money Thumbs Up Handshake
thk
thk

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Tue 26 Jul 2011, 07:55

maxim$ wrote:phoenix....tomorrow u got to update ur list of member man [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

kao tim

u say one day promo i give those new member access lor if they come......[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
phoenix777
phoenix777

Male Join date : 2011-02-03
Job/Hobbies : eating good food
Stock Exposure : 1 year
Stock Portfolio : empty handed

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down