Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Know of any nice youtube, post here

5 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Know of any nice youtube, post here Empty Know of any nice youtube, post here

Post by budgee Wed 14 Sep 2011, 23:51

start with this:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
budgee
budgee

Job/Hobbies : Finance, Accounting
Comments : When I make huge losses, I think about those who lost thr lives
Profit & Loss lost a lot

Back to top Go down

Know of any nice youtube, post here Empty Re: Know of any nice youtube, post here

Post by sun Thu 15 Sep 2011, 08:02

nice Thumbs Up
sun
sun
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Male Join date : 2010-12-22

Back to top Go down

Know of any nice youtube, post here Empty Re: Know of any nice youtube, post here

Post by sun Thu 15 Sep 2011, 15:43

sun
sun
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by budgee Thu 15 Sep 2011, 18:07

Marry you by Bruno Mars !!

Very catchy and sing along song.. best !! Thumbs Up Clap
budgee
budgee

Job/Hobbies : Finance, Accounting
Comments : When I make huge losses, I think about those who lost thr lives
Profit & Loss lost a lot

Back to top Go down

Post by aam Thu 15 Sep 2011, 23:13

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Thumbs Up
bruno mars oso Thumbs Up
aam
aam

Back to top Go down

Post by sun Fri 16 Sep 2011, 11:11

budgee wrote:Marry you by Bruno Mars !!

Very catchy and sing along song.. best !! Thumbs Up Clap

Bruno Mars, my favourite singer at the moment Blush
sun
sun
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sun Fri 16 Sep 2011, 11:12

AbuAnakMajid81 wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Thumbs Up
bruno mars oso Thumbs Up

nice Clap
sun
sun
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sun Fri 16 Sep 2011, 22:25

nice song, sexy lady, handsome guy, this song has everything Clap
sun
sun
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sun Fri 16 Sep 2011, 22:27

sun
sun
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sun Fri 16 Sep 2011, 22:48

katy perry anyone?

Kenny G is inside Clap
sun
sun
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aam Sat 17 Sep 2011, 01:13

see it just now, little nasty not suitable for under age people, but nice worr Laugh Thumbs Up
aam
aam

Back to top Go down

Post by sun Sat 17 Sep 2011, 23:42

AbuAnakMajid81 wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
see it just now, little nasty not suitable for under age people, but nice worr Laugh Thumbs Up

nice song, I like it, but I dont like Hitler Clap
sun
sun
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aam Sun 18 Sep 2011, 08:54

. wrote:
AbuAnakMajid81 wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

nice song, I like it, but I dont like Hitler Clap
i aint like hitler oso, thats why it show hitler die,and the song nice Laugh
aam
aam

Back to top Go down

Post by GreenTea Sun 18 Sep 2011, 11:26

come see this dear family, this video will show u how is like when an uncontacted tribe the 'Toulambi' first saw other human being that is totally different from them, what happen if u give them an ipad? watch my frens if u havent know of this video, Abu, maxim$, phoenix, dot, budgee, cals n comrades.

Disclaimer: Images of partially nude may be seen but it is totally healthy. there is other link about this tribe, a confusion about this tribe origin, some say they r from papua new guinea but I believe they r in Brazil. pls feel free to explore if u hv the time or find this video amazing like me. pls type the in front, tq.

youtube.com/watch?v=_JXcWwHxCBE&feature=related

Jean-Pierre Dutilleux was born in Malmedy, Belgium, director, anthropologist, explorer and defender of Indian rights
In 1973 he made his first contact with the hostile tribe Txuccaramaes (those who hit with sticks) of the Kayapo, the savage heart of Matto Grosso, where nearly lost his life in the hands of the tribe, the chief Raoni saved his life .
Since then, Jean Pierre was dedicated to saving the territory of this tribe, of government of that country, making a world tour with the chief Raoni where senior leaders, the nobility and Pope John Paul II ,the received
Raoni's message was "My name is Raoni, I am the chief of the Kayapo. People are destroying the forest, are wiping out wildlife, fatally wounding my people, killing the Earth. Help me, before it too late! "
Dutellieux visited the most remote places in search of primitive tribes, as the Toulambis ,that live as in the Stone Age and are being decimated by logging of their forests, and diseases like malaria.
He leads them medication and is responsible for helping to protect their rights and tribal lands. Esther by Miri
GreenTea
GreenTea

Back to top Go down

Post by GreenTea Sun 18 Sep 2011, 11:30

AbuAnakMajid81 wrote:
. wrote:
AbuAnakMajid81 wrote:see it just now, little nasty not suitable for under age people, but nice worr [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

nice song, I like it, but I dont like Hitler [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
i aint like hitler oso, thats why it show hitler die,and the song nice [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

there is a documentary about hitler in History Channel astro, they r trying to make him look like a nice guy [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
GreenTea
GreenTea

Back to top Go down

Post by aam Sun 18 Sep 2011, 13:53

GreenTea wrote:come see this dear family, this video will show u how is like when an uncontacted tribe the 'Toulambi' first saw other human being that is totally different from them, what happen if u give them an ipad? watch my frens if u havent know of this video, Abu, maxim$, phoenix, dot, budgee, cals n comrades.

Disclaimer: Images of partially nude may be seen but it is totally healthy. there is other link about this tribe, a confusion about this tribe origin, some say they r from papua new guinea but I believe they r in Brazil. pls feel free to explore if u hv the time or find this video amazing like me. pls type the in front, tq.

youtube.com/watch?v=_JXcWwHxCBE&feature=related

Jean-Pierre Dutilleux was born in Malmedy, Belgium, director, anthropologist, explorer and defender of Indian rights
In 1973 he made his first contact with the hostile tribe Txuccaramaes (those who hit with sticks) of the Kayapo, the savage heart of Matto Grosso, where nearly lost his life in the hands of the tribe, the chief Raoni saved his life .
Since then, Jean Pierre was dedicated to saving the territory of this tribe, of government of that country, making a world tour with the chief Raoni where senior leaders, the nobility and Pope John Paul II ,the received
Raoni's message was "My name is Raoni, I am the chief of the Kayapo. People are destroying the forest, are wiping out wildlife, fatally wounding my people, killing the Earth. Help me, before it too late! "
Dutellieux visited the most remote places in search of primitive tribes, as the Toulambis ,that live as in the Stone Age and are being decimated by logging of their forests, and diseases like malaria.
He leads them medication and is responsible for helping to protect their rights and tribal lands. Esther by Miri
spamm? Laugh
aam
aam

Back to top Go down

Post by aam Sun 18 Sep 2011, 15:07

OneRepublic - Good Life
Thumbs Up careless whistling light metro Thumbs Up

Simon & Garfunkel - Sounds Of Silence
Thumbs Up one hit wonder timeless classic Thumbs Up
sayang no found mtv hmmm...
aam
aam

Back to top Go down

Post by GreenTea Sun 18 Sep 2011, 21:03

Abu, not spam one. ur nenek also like them.
GreenTea
GreenTea

Back to top Go down

Post by sun Mon 19 Sep 2011, 08:04

GreenTea wrote:
AbuAnakMajid81 wrote:
. wrote:
AbuAnakMajid81 wrote:see it just now, little nasty not suitable for under age people, but nice worr [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

nice song, I like it, but I dont like Hitler [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
i aint like hitler oso, thats why it show hitler die,and the song nice [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

there is a documentary about hitler in History Channel astro, they r trying to make him look like a nice guy [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

ya kah? I am interested to watch lor.
sun
sun
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sun Mon 19 Sep 2011, 08:07

GreenTea wrote: Abu, not spam one. ur nenek also like them.

why didnt they BBQ the white man? white meat a lot healthier than red meat mar [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
sun
sun
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sun Mon 19 Sep 2011, 08:08

. wrote:

why didnt they BBQ the white man? white meat a lot healthier than red meat mar [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

anyway, nice video, I like it [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
sun
sun
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sun Mon 19 Sep 2011, 08:10

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
sun
sun
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GreenTea Mon 19 Sep 2011, 08:39

. wrote:
GreenTea wrote:
AbuAnakMajid81 wrote:
. wrote:

ya kah? I am interested to watch lor.

yes, but dono when it going to repeat, maybe can check astro tv guide online [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
GreenTea
GreenTea

Back to top Go down

Post by sun Mon 19 Sep 2011, 08:47

AbuAnakMajid81 wrote:OneRepublic - Good Life
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] careless whistling light metro [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Simon & Garfunkel - Sounds Of Silence
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] one hit wonder timeless classic [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
sayang no found mtv hmmm...

Good Life is nice, I like it [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
sun
sun
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GreenTea Mon 19 Sep 2011, 09:00

. wrote:
. wrote:

anyway, nice video, I like it [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

ya lor, at 1st i also worried they spear the white man, notice they r holding a bunch of spears?? any little fear or panic triggered, the white man wil turn into white meat bbq, u wan to eat ah? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

we shd be thankful for what we hv now, see them not even tasted rice b4 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

@winning heart, come watch this [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by GreenTea on Mon 19 Sep 2011, 09:04; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot to include winning heart....)
GreenTea
GreenTea

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next