Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

comrades, don be discourage by recent market holland...

4 posters

Go down

comrades, don be discourage by recent market holland... Empty comrades, don be discourage by recent market holland...

Post by Guest Wed 21 Sep 2011, 16:06

just be hardworking like usual...sure something good bargain that we can spot [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

comrades, don be discourage by recent market holland... Empty Re: comrades, don be discourage by recent market holland...

Post by Guest Wed 21 Sep 2011, 16:10

so many familiar mom..like knm, mrcb, uemland, sapcres, kpj, affin, maybank, spsetia, kencana, mahsing, mphb...all go coffin already[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

comrades, don be discourage by recent market holland... Empty Re: comrades, don be discourage by recent market holland...

Post by phoenix777 Wed 21 Sep 2011, 16:51

lots of opp to make money even in this market [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
phoenix777
phoenix777

Male Join date : 2011-02-03
Job/Hobbies : eating good food
Stock Exposure : 1 year
Stock Portfolio : empty handed

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 21 Sep 2011, 16:58

phoenix wrote:lots of opp to make money even in this market [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

be mentality strong..i guess left few still active and spiritual only

me, budgee, phoenix, chandra and bern...sun is sideline, hlk half dead [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Wed 21 Sep 2011, 17:02

maxims wrote:
phoenix wrote:lots of opp to make money even in this market [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

me, budgee, phoenix, chandra and bern...sun is sideline, hlk half dead [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

hope qe3 faster come lor else all very hard to fight on [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
phoenix777
phoenix777

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 21 Sep 2011, 17:02

phoenix wrote:
maxims wrote:

hope qe3 faster come lor else all very hard to fight on [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

ok lo..another lousy day

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Wed 21 Sep 2011, 17:03

i miss the days when we gt no time to talk....sapu here n there
phoenix777
phoenix777

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 21 Sep 2011, 17:04

phoenix wrote:i miss the days when we gt no time to talk....sapu here n there

it will come back...just preserve capital and talk kok here nvm

ok got to go..tonight stay at home drink beer and find thing to eat [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by ejam77 Wed 21 Sep 2011, 17:06

maxims wrote:

oit! me here.....3 quater dead!....hahahhahahhaha[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
ejam77
ejam77

Male Join date : 2010-12-20
Job/Hobbies : trading
Comments : u give a fish i'm will live for a day only but if u give me how to fish i'll be live longer

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Wed 21 Sep 2011, 17:06

maxims wrote:
phoenix wrote:i miss the days when we gt no time to talk....sapu here n there

it will come back...just preserve capital and talk kok here nvm

ok got to go..tonight stay at home drink beer and find thing to eat [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

have a good time....i go watch some funny movie to watch 2nite[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
phoenix777
phoenix777

Back to top Go down

Post by xettie Wed 21 Sep 2011, 17:10

hi people :)

been busy... both work and life.

simply dont have the time to monitor if i ever trade. i'll be sidelining till i am free again.

good luck everybody!
xettie
xettie

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Wed 21 Sep 2011, 17:29

xettie wrote:hi people :)

simply dont have the time to monitor if i ever trade. i'll be sidelining till i am free again.

good luck everybody!

nt a good time to trade also [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

take good care of yourself[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
phoenix777
phoenix777

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Wed 21 Sep 2011, 17:30

xettie hows ur mom?
phoenix777
phoenix777

Back to top Go down

Post by sun Thu 22 Sep 2011, 07:50

ejam77 wrote:
maxims wrote:

oit! me here.....3 quater dead!....hahahhahahhaha[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

take a rest first [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
sun
sun
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Male Join date : 2010-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by sun Thu 22 Sep 2011, 07:51

xettie wrote:hi people :)

good luck everybody!

hope your mom and everything is fine with you, take care [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
sun
sun
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by xettie Thu 22 Sep 2011, 11:41

mom is doing ok. consulted a few doctors for different options.

i'll let her decides what she wanted and i'll back her up on her decision.

i am grateful that it's not any life threatening disease or something, just that having a pair of bad knees greatly affect the quality of life. :(

you all take care too!
xettie
xettie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 22 Sep 2011, 11:45

xettie wrote:mom is doing ok. consulted a few doctors for different options.

i am grateful that it's not any life threatening disease or something, just that having a pair of bad knees greatly affect the quality of life. :(

you all take care too!

good to hear this

Back to top Go down

Post by ejam77 Thu 22 Sep 2011, 11:52

maxims wrote:

you all take care too!

good to hear this

take care ur mom....ready to serves our mom n pa....when we still have them.... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
ejam77
ejam77

Male Join date : 2010-12-20
Job/Hobbies : trading
Comments : u give a fish i'm will live for a day only but if u give me how to fish i'll be live longer

Back to top Go down

Post by sun Thu 22 Sep 2011, 13:12

you all take care too!

yeah, due to loosing of collagen in her knee, give her glucosamine & chondroitin. I force my mom to eat everyday [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
sun
sun
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sun Thu 22 Sep 2011, 13:13

ejam77 wrote:
maxims wrote:

you all take care too!

good to hear this

take care ur mom....ready to serves our mom n pa....when we still have them.... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
sun
sun
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Thu 22 Sep 2011, 13:33

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

good news indeed
phoenix777
phoenix777

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down