Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who is My Comrades, Their Trading Performance and Sincerity

+4
Netsoft
Figo
phoenix777
WinningHeart
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Who is My Comrades, Their Trading Performance and Sincerity Empty Who is My Comrades, Their Trading Performance and Sincerity

Post by Guest Sun 20 Feb 2011, 08:08

after roughly two month of joining here roughly I can access which comrades having most notably and sizable improvement and so on. Today I'm in the mood to talk trading and strategy etc. Temporary no more sexy pic. Let get back to business.

My basic teaching phase is over and now more aim on trading phase sharing. But now I am typing using mobile so can't chat much. Will be going to my office at around 9am later today. Those have specific question cam ask me then. I will also point out much of you guy strength and weakness if I could later and if my mood still there.

Last edited by maxims on Sun 20 Feb 2011, 10:33; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Who is My Comrades, Their Trading Performance and Sincerity Empty Re: Who is My Comrades, Their Trading Performance and Sincerity

Post by Guest Sun 20 Feb 2011, 08:17

I'm not suppose to teach how to count premiu+ type of thing as those is very simple to know from web. I hope other comrades that know it sharing with newcomer like what budgee does. Don be selfish and i know who is and who not. If you selfish then maxims will do the same by not disclosing their strength and weakness and end up is contradicting to my initial goal. Everyone still learning you teach other and maxims teach you. Ask me toughest and most challenging question.

Back to top Go down

Who is My Comrades, Their Trading Performance and Sincerity Empty Re: Who is My Comrades, Their Trading Performance and Sincerity

Post by Guest Sun 20 Feb 2011, 08:23

Today I'm in the mood to answer you guy question that you guy wanted to know or puzzle. After today I may need say 2 3 weeks to be in the mood again else sexy pic again. :boring: ok end for now. I be back around 9am later.

Back to top Go down

Post by WinningHeart Sun 20 Feb 2011, 08:52

Max sifu ... last friday u made a "gamble call" for MAS-CA which contrary to last time what u mentioned never ever touch on MAS bb ... may i know what make u to avoid MAS bb last time and now change your stand to give a call on MAS? thanks Max sifu

WinningHeart
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 20 Feb 2011, 09:09

bernardlcn wrote:Max sifu ... last friday u made a "gamble call" for MAS-CA which contrary to last time what u mentioned never ever touch on MAS bb ... may i know what make u to avoid MAS bb last time and now change your stand to give a call on MAS? thanks Max sifu

ah interesting question, last time perhaps few months ago....mas bb trading at 0.17 cents and mom is say around rm 2.05 and the premium is around 16% with say 60 days to expire...that for me is very high premium for 60 days stocks....

for yesterday...mas trading at 2.06 etc and that time i say i may buy mas ca at 0.045, please remember that when mom is moving, tentatively and momentumly it will move higher and this is what player perceive and in fact and reality it already happen..mas ca go from 0.045 to 0.06.

when that time i come out decision to buy, i bet that mas may hit 2.08 or 2.09 and with the price i go in 0.045 meaning i am safe and worse is getting zero% premium 0.045x2+exercise price. when mom chiong and especially with very low price bb (less than 5 cents) player will tend to take risk. just look at bjcorp ca, even mom is trading at 1.15 but player still dare to go in 0.015 which is virtually out of money if mom still stay put in theis price range.

remember during bull phase (either perceived or real) player tend to take more risky position

Back to top Go down

Post by WinningHeart Sun 20 Feb 2011, 09:09

Another question is that why sifu went in Maxis-CD in which that time the mom momentum has not started yet? ... is that some other factor that i'm not known that even more than waiting for ren qi ... mom's momentum?

WinningHeart
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by WinningHeart Sun 20 Feb 2011, 09:12

maxims wrote:
bernardlcn wrote:Max sifu ... last friday u made a "gamble call" for MAS-CA which contrary to last time what u mentioned never ever touch on MAS bb ... may i know what make u to avoid MAS bb last time and now change your stand to give a call on MAS? thanks Max sifu

ah interesting question, last time perhaps few months ago....mas bb trading at 0.17 cents and mom is say around rm 2.05 and the premium is around 16% with say 60 days to expire...that for me is very high premium for 60 days stocks....

for yesterday...mas trading at 2.06 etc and that time i say i may buy mas ca at 0.045, please remember that when mom is moving, tentatively and momentumly it will move higher and this is what player perceive and in fact and reality it already happen..mas ca go from 0.045 to 0.06.

when that time i come out decision to buy, i bet that mas may hit 2.08 or 2.09 and with the price i go in 0.045 meaning i am safe and worse is getting zero% premium 0.045x2+exercise price. when mom chiong and especially with very low price bb (less than 5 cents) player will tend to take risk. just look at bjcorp ca, even mom is trading at 1.15 but player still dare to go in 0.015 which is virtually out of money if mom still stay put in theis price range.

remember during bull phase (either perceived or real) player tend to take more risky position

oh ic ... it's premium issue .. perhap i've thought too much ... i thought maybe is something relating to the big BB player who manipulate the mas bb stock that you strongly against with ... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] ... thanks Sifu for the info.

WinningHeart
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 20 Feb 2011, 09:16

bernardlcn wrote:Another question is that why sifu went in Maxis-CD in which that time the mom momentum has not started yet? ... is that some other factor that i'm not known that even more than waiting for ren qi ... mom's momentum?

1. maxis cd trading at lowest price 0.06 when mom is around 5.33 level but now mom price is 5.40 level...by right it should be 0.07 for maxis cd
2. maxis cd now worth 0.07375 base on mom price 5.39 and maxis trading range seems most in favour of going to 5.45 level, so why not?
3. i think is quite easy to let go back at 0.065 if player decide to switch counter judging from how many people q at 0.06, people all queue 0.06 is anticipate some impatient player sell to them and they can slowly let go either 0.065 or 0.07 in near future hence easy patient money. i use to do this kind of trick years ago....same like maxis cd....q 0.06 and sell 0.07 and if situation worsen then i sell 0.065 etc...or at worst sell back 0.06. this strategy let make make aaround rm50k...for time period of say 1.5 months repeated trading

so the conclusion is, risk is limited but gain is potential

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 20 Feb 2011, 09:22

nevertheless, i am glad that most of our comrades here now is improve with their trading skills but first thing i wanna highlight is sincerity. here is bursa community and whenever maxims here i dislike player talk big and boosting for nothing especially those that talk how many thousand lots they purchase but indeed never happen. Here is not investlah.com, where member there can easily ask you guy buy say genting cv, or simply claim jotech wil hit 30 cents etc. that's just talking. worst case there are forumer there claiming they make millions and planning to buy a sport mercedez something. i wanna ask where is the Proof?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 20 Feb 2011, 09:27

to kaikiatan,

i still remember that back in investlah.com...u claim u buy 2000o lots ijm call warrant and that time that call warrant is very coma bb. and u also claim u buy lots of other stock such as mrcb cb in the tune of few k to 10k lots. that time i aleady have doubt onyou, but eventually now u r here you seems trade very small and still new in bb trade. and therefore my conclusion is you are not sincere. BUT I DON BLAME YOU. CAUSE U R FROM INVESTLAH.COM PREVIOUSLY AND MEMBERS THERE ALWAYS BULLSHIIT AND TALK BIG.

Nevertheless i welcome you here, let forgive and forget and we all start it all over. kaikiatan, just be yourself, chat honestly and let us be brother. no point to talk big and it end up one day someone can expose that you are not genuine. anyway pls forgive me for saying all this. let us start all over again. to err is human

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 20 Feb 2011, 09:31

to mobile6911,

you also fall in the category of kaikiatan, but again i forgive you, this is part of ego problem but i still believe u r good comrades, let come back to forum and be active members again. i welcome you.

remember maxims can trade more than 10 bb at a time but it just i never disclose all bb. again, i only choose to disclose 1 or 2 bb daily for case study purposes. so, no point you claim you buy a bb with say 5000 lots qty but in fact maxims is the one that buy all at that price level for that bb.

anyway, i truly hope you back here active again, don let ego issue spoil your potential as a good bb trader and make bulk of money in near future from bb trade.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 20 Feb 2011, 09:32

actually i can best pinpoint my comrades strength and weakness if they talk more and disclose their trade so that i can identify the flaw and goodness. budgee now is quite good at trading phase, he gain it from actual combat and trial and error...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 20 Feb 2011, 09:37

twink and ejam is the worst, you guy/girl cant trade bb investment style.

like twink, ur ioi ja you cant just buy at 0.105 and keep there while watching mom dropping. the same case can happen to u like mas ca, prices drop from say 23 cents all the way to only 4 cents. it's a misconception that buying with cash then is safe and this kind of perception will render one go deeply in trouble if happen mom gradually go down overtime. might as well twink u follow samseng strategy....buy queue at 0.08 and thereafter sell q 0.09 and still buy q 0.08?

in this case, the chances of make money is very high especially for those low capitalize comrades.

again, ask me question so that i can answer, else my inspiration running dry 😪

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Sun 20 Feb 2011, 11:13

sifu i am just in stocks for one month and lots to improve on but so far what do you think?
anything weakness i must watch out or strength i can improve on?
phoenix777
phoenix777

Male Join date : 2011-02-03
Job/Hobbies : eating good food
Stock Exposure : 1 year
Stock Portfolio : empty handed

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Sun 20 Feb 2011, 11:17

one question i have is ammb-ch tend to gap down when near closing hour......so if we are holding the bb, watching the mum go down, should we run?
phoenix777
phoenix777

Male Join date : 2011-02-03
Job/Hobbies : eating good food
Stock Exposure : 1 year
Stock Portfolio : empty handed

Back to top Go down

Post by Figo Sun 20 Feb 2011, 11:19

maxims wrote:
bernardlcn wrote:Another question is that why sifu went in Maxis-CD in which that time the mom momentum has not started yet? ... is that some other factor that i'm not known that even more than waiting for ren qi ... mom's momentum?

1. maxis cd trading at lowest price 0.06 when mom is around 5.33 level but now mom price is 5.40 level...by right it should be 0.07 for maxis cd
2. maxis cd now worth 0.07375 base on mom price 5.39 and maxis trading range seems most in favour of going to 5.45 level, so why not?
3. i think is quite easy to let go back at 0.065 if player decide to switch counter judging from how many people q at 0.06, people all queue 0.06 is anticipate some impatient player sell to them and they can slowly let go either 0.065 or 0.07 in near future hence easy patient money. i use to do this kind of trick years ago....same like maxis cd....q 0.06 and sell 0.07 and if situation worsen then i sell 0.065 etc...or at worst sell back 0.06. this strategy let make make aaround rm50k...for time period of say 1.5 months repeated trading

so the conclusion is, risk is limited but gain is potential

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Figo
Figo

Male Join date : 2011-02-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 20 Feb 2011, 11:27

phoenix87 wrote:one question i have is ammb-ch tend to gap down when near closing hour......so if we are holding the bb, watching the mum go down, should we run?

history told us that this ammb even open gap down the next day will still be steady...

just hold it and even buy more next day if still have fund.....

less likely will be holland

of course don over chase high prices...such as more than 2% premium

is ok to get any qty at say 1% level...as the bb is quite undervalue at the moment....

if happen over chase we should clear it when mom go down...else is quite safe...the decision is in your hand...it can be plit of seconds to come out with that decision.

but if mom trade flat like last friday...nothing we can move...just wait for it active again...

how much u buy and what qty also important...don just ask me whether run or not..we got to be specific with qty and price etc..else how to advise?

Back to top Go down

Post by Netsoft Sun 20 Feb 2011, 11:32

seldom see u in such a good mood Giggle
Netsoft
Netsoft

Job/Hobbies : Photography - Pentax
Humor : Funny and Friendly
Comments : Trading tomorrow 2nd March
Profit & Loss Gaining - but i don't know how much lah

Back to top Go down

Post by Netsoft Sun 20 Feb 2011, 11:33

:attack: :blur: :boring:

since when bursa admin introduce cute admin emoticons :wow:
Netsoft
Netsoft

Back to top Go down

Post by Netsoft Sun 20 Feb 2011, 11:37

Actually I also want to know how to spot an opportunity for warrant? I only monitor those warrants which have been mentioned here before:

Affin
Bjcorp
Bjtoto
Mahsing
Mphb
IOI
Knm
Bursa
Drb
Ammb

So how do you spot BB suddenly that seems to possess potential like PCHEM? I wish I could have the monitoring skills like you! Can monitor so many counters!
Netsoft
Netsoft

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 20 Feb 2011, 11:38

Netsoft wrote:seldom see u in such a good mood [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Netsoft wrote: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

since when bursa admin introduce cute admin emoticons [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

hihi..remember i contribute a lot to this forum ma...bursa admin is very sai kai cai....need to accommodate ma

anyway i am hungry now...leave office soon

Back to top Go down

Post by Netsoft Sun 20 Feb 2011, 11:39

maxims wrote:
Netsoft wrote:seldom see u in such a good mood [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

since when bursa admin introduce cute admin emoticons [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

hihi..remember i contribute a lot to this forum ma...bursa admin is very sai kai cai....need to accommodate ma

But your purple name disappear liao
Netsoft
Netsoft

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 20 Feb 2011, 11:40

Netsoft wrote:Actually I also want to know how to spot an opportunity for warrant? I only monitor those warrants which have been mentioned here before:

Affin
Bjcorp
Bjtoto
Mahsing
Mphb
IOI
Knm
Bursa
Drb
Ammb

So how do you spot BB suddenly that seems to possess potential like PCHEM? I wish I could have the monitoring skills like you! Can monitor so many counters!

i give u guy time to ask but no one is here ma...so my mood change now....no more interested to talk share lo...my mood back to uploading pretty girl pic ma... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

my style is like this, if i am keen on something..i will do it like no tomorrow....after finish and done..and no more challenge..i will look for new thing to challenge me....so free ma [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 20 Feb 2011, 11:41

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Netsoft wrote:
maxims wrote:

But your purple name disappear liao

but i still can move forum etc wo [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

next time don say thank you to admin..else reverse effect

Back to top Go down

Post by Netsoft Sun 20 Feb 2011, 11:44

maxims wrote:

i give u guy time to ask but no one is here ma...so my mood change now....no more interested to talk share lo...my mood back to uploading pretty girl pic ma... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

my style is like this, if i am keen on something..i will do it like no tomorrow....after finish and done..and no more challenge..i will look for new thing to challenge me....so free ma [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I see. New challenges everyday, hopefully can improve my monitoring skills in the near future.

maxims wrote:

but i still can move forum etc wo [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

next time don say thank you to admin..else reverse effect

Giggle
Netsoft
Netsoft

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next