Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

honest opinion needed comrades

2 posters

Go down

honest opinion needed comrades Empty honest opinion needed comrades

Post by Guest Tue 22 Feb 2011, 21:24

What happen today and am I really mistakes?

Back to top Go down

honest opinion needed comrades Empty Re: honest opinion needed comrades

Post by Guest Tue 22 Feb 2011, 21:38

I used to buy huge qty even when Dow futures negative 300 points but today only go for not much. Chicken out.

Back to top Go down

Post by sk Tue 22 Feb 2011, 21:46

probably yr gifted sense told you to act so.
nothing much can be comments if it is dealing with such instinct.
in such instant tomorrow could be another bloody day.

sk

Back to top Go down

Post by Netsoft Tue 22 Feb 2011, 22:47

I don't mean to console anyone here over losses but it's quite common to gain some and lose some in the stock market as long as the overall result remain in favor of gain. This is because we are still normal human that are still subjected to emotions and thoughts and not paranormal senses.
Netsoft
Netsoft

Job/Hobbies : Photography - Pentax
Humor : Funny and Friendly
Comments : Trading tomorrow 2nd March
Profit & Loss Gaining - but i don't know how much lah

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 22 Feb 2011, 23:22

Become a shorterm or bb trader is not easy task and indeed quite difficult. Financial loss is one issue, emotional fluctuation is another. Trader need to bear with prolong situation up down for years. Not easy not easy. Those that ever gain big lost big at their level sure know what I mean. A bb trader need good spirit to carry on the fight esp. During prolong market down time. What happen now is just peace of cake and perhaps just few percent of those serious one.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 22 Feb 2011, 23:39

Most trader when they suffer bigger lost tentatively they will stay away from market and only go in during market "rebound" but what is definition of rebound? Rebound for 2 days then retrace? Actually as I said numerous time present market is best for traders to trade it's just I lack of luck. For mbb co, actually I just buy half cent higher than previous day price but mom is up 28 cents so what is the potential of gain vs loss? I got double blow, first is market maker adjust down the bb price sharply and secondly is mid east tension that struck whole world. Therefore I access it as luck play bigger part than risk.

Remember trader should fight all the way but smartly during market volatile period. If happen they sell loss and only back during rebound they may suffer worse scenario of sell low buy back higher yet sell low again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 22 Feb 2011, 23:49

Anyway I bough back 80% of quantity late afternoon today. My record and preference is o always buy and gamble even DJ futures down 300. Partly perhaps I bet market already factor in the negative future partly I think is not the end of the world cause what we are facing now is just bad news but not catastrophe fatal even like previous sub prime. Market will soon able to digest it especially American they are more emotionally stable than Asian and they ate those that stabilize rest of the world sentiment. What disastrous to American is bad bad news from their own front but not those news from China Europe etc.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down