Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

my message to market maker, don simply play and try fcuk with warrant player

Go down

my message to market maker, don simply play and try fcuk with warrant player Empty my message to market maker, don simply play and try fcuk with warrant player

Post by Guest Mon 10 Oct 2011, 22:40

If u ammbank still wanna play and when dialog chiong another say 15 cents u ammbank might be in deep s#@&, what if I also play and I keep or. Perhaps I buy another 20k lots? Nothing is impossible ammbank. If dialog chiong to say rm3.6 like oso say, u si kiao kiao man. Blush Nvr underestimate player can't pick up le Blush

Back to top Go down

my message to market maker, don simply play and try fcuk with warrant player Empty Re: my message to market maker, don simply play and try fcuk with warrant player

Post by Guest Mon 10 Oct 2011, 22:42

Tomorrow dialog may chiong to 2.4 level, let see, 2.33 80% breached. So tomorrow 0.08 is cheap. Giggle

Back to top Go down

my message to market maker, don simply play and try fcuk with warrant player Empty Re: my message to market maker, don simply play and try fcuk with warrant player

Post by jamesies Mon 10 Oct 2011, 22:48

haha, doesn't see much activity at dialog yet !
Let's see it again tmrw :D
make sure u treat us bcom kaki something when u earned it !
Wuahahaha!
Good luck to u, comrades Clap

jamesies

Male Join date : 2011-10-03
Job/Hobbies : Catches Ikan Bilis
Stock Exposure : 1 Years

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down