Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Singapore tycoon, Johor royalty in S$2b deal

3 posters

Go down

Singapore tycoon, Johor royalty in S$2b deal  Empty Singapore tycoon, Johor royalty in S$2b deal

Post by hlk Fri 11 Nov 2011, 08:10

SINGAPORE A Singaporean billionaire yesterday signed a deal with a Malaysian royal family to develop prime waterfront property in Johor, Malaysia, a company statement said.

Peter Lim, who made his fortune in stockbroking and commodities, teamed up with the Johor royal family to develop a medical hub and marina city comprising hotels, apartments and entertainment facilities in the state.

The project will be developed on a 10ha site at a cost of S$2 billion (RM4.9 billion) over 10 years, said Koh Kim Huat, director of Best Blend Sdn Bhd, the joint-venture company behind the development. AFP
hlk
hlk

Back to top Go down

Singapore tycoon, Johor royalty in S$2b deal  Empty Re: Singapore tycoon, Johor royalty in S$2b deal

Post by Laughing Gor Sat 12 Nov 2011, 02:43

TMC life science loh
Laughing Gor
Laughing Gor

Back to top Go down

Singapore tycoon, Johor royalty in S$2b deal  Empty Re: Singapore tycoon, Johor royalty in S$2b deal

Post by Cals Sat 12 Nov 2011, 15:16

what has this healthcare company got to do with development; care to share?
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down

Post by Laughing Gor Sat 12 Nov 2011, 15:35

Peter Lim is the largest shareholder of TMC life science. The Company is mainly involved in fertility and stem cell related medical area.

He develop the medical hub in JB so that Singaporean can come into Malaysia to receive quality medical treatment because singapore medical cost will escalate in time to come.

Peter will certainly inject TMC life science services into the new medical hub.
Laughing Gor
Laughing Gor

Back to top Go down

Post by Cals Sat 12 Nov 2011, 15:41

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

but this company share price rising, profits are still red ...hmmmm
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down

Post by Laughing Gor Sat 12 Nov 2011, 15:48

Cals wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

but this company share price rising, profits are still red ...hmmmm

Profits red nevermind, PEter lim already expect the new medical hub will turn TMC around. People trust his judgment.

Also dun forget Johor royal family has 30% share in Best Blend Sdn Bhd, the company behind the new medical hub.

TMC is a golden goose in the making, but you must wait 3 - 4 years.
Laughing Gor
Laughing Gor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down