Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BiotechCorp stages lecture series

Go down

BiotechCorp stages lecture series Empty BiotechCorp stages lecture series

Post by hlk Thu 15 Mar 2012, 12:57

The Malaysian Biotechnology Corporation (BiotechCorp) staged the inaugural Industrial Biotechnology Lecture Series (I-BLESS 2012) in Kuala Lumpur on Wednesday.

In a statement today, BiotechCorp said that one-day I-BLESS 2012 had been identified as a platform for discourse between the industry's stakeholders, key players, regulators, academicians, researchers as well as representatives from the financial institutions.

"The topics discussed included trends, technologies and updates related to the industrial biotechnology sphere, with the aim of elevating knowledge and efficiencies of various applications in industrial biotechnology to stimulate greater economic growth," it added.

Commenting on the series, BiotechCorp Chief Executive Officer Datuk Dr Mohd Nazlee Kamal said I-BLESS 2012, would become a strategic flagship programme for players in industrial biotechnology.

"These conferences are mechanisms that catapult strategically shared knowledge and skills into effective solutions.

"It will open up potential collaborations that can contribute to the gross domestic product growth for the biotechnology sector," he added.

Succeeding lecture series will be held annually and feature both local and international eminent speakers within the industrial biotechnology space.

BiotechCorp is the lead development agency for the biotech industry in Malaysia. -- Bernama

hlk
hlk

Back to top Go down