Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ACE MARKET RALLY!! any ACE stock to whack on monday?

+10
hlk
mataseri
sun
Bursa berserker
kppl
Cals
WinningHeart
phoenix777
flyhigh
14 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

ACE MARKET RALLY!! any ACE stock to whack on monday? - Page 4 Empty Re: ACE MARKET RALLY!! any ACE stock to whack on monday?

Post by Guest Tue 20 Mar 2012, 10:55

phoenix777 wrote:
maxims wrote:
maxims wrote:
phoenix777 wrote:hope crystal sell d......this item crash til
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

i already said no rules...gambling lo[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

bt got hero chase 145 wor [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

that's manipulation...buy sell done by syndicate

Back to top Go down

ACE MARKET RALLY!! any ACE stock to whack on monday? - Page 4 Empty Re: ACE MARKET RALLY!! any ACE stock to whack on monday?

Post by sun Tue 20 Mar 2012, 10:58

goreng very dangerous, the most dnagerous goreng act I dare to do nowadays is goreng ayam (for makan one) only Blush
sun
sun
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Male Join date : 2010-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 20 Mar 2012, 11:07

sun wrote:goreng very dangerous, the most dnagerous goreng act I dare to do nowadays is goreng ayam (for makan one) only [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Tue 20 Mar 2012, 11:15

maxims wrote:
phoenix777 wrote:
maxims wrote:
maxims wrote:

i already said no rules...gambling lo[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

bt got hero chase 145 wor [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

yalor....those owboy steal q kena punish [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
phoenix777
phoenix777

Male Join date : 2011-02-03
Job/Hobbies : eating good food
Stock Exposure : 1 year
Stock Portfolio : empty handed

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Tue 20 Mar 2012, 11:15

sun wrote:goreng very dangerous, the most dnagerous goreng act I dare to do nowadays is goreng ayam (for makan one) only [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
phoenix777
phoenix777

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 20 Mar 2012, 11:16

phoenix777 wrote:
maxims wrote:
phoenix777 wrote:
maxims wrote:
maxims wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

yalor....those owboy steal q kena punish [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

i like to see u guys lost big money in goreng stock, teach u guy lesson of life...[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 20 Mar 2012, 11:26

u guy want fast money in goreng stock..talk of support and resistant some more where no such thing in goreng stock. talk of target and cut loss some more. for me is a joke. if u guy do have goreng character..might as well goreng call warrant kao kao..bet big such as 5k lot..then is more safer isn't it? look at nicorp?

Back to top Go down

Post by sun Tue 20 Mar 2012, 11:26

maxims wrote:
phoenix777 wrote:
maxims wrote:
phoenix777 wrote:
maxims wrote:

i like to see u guys lost big money in goreng stock, teach u guy lesson of life...[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

crow mouth Buddha heart Clap
+ 1
sun
sun
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 20 Mar 2012, 11:26

maxims wrote:u guy want fast money in goreng stock..talk of support and resistant some more where no such thing in goreng stock. talk of target and cut loss some more. for me is a joke. if u guy do have goreng character..might as well goreng call warrant kao kao..bet big such as 5k lot..then is more safer isn't it? look at nicorp?
or aglobal?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 20 Mar 2012, 11:28

those that use contra money buy aglobal full swing now lost 100% of cap lo...[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 20 Mar 2012, 11:33

REMEMBER GORENG COUNTER IS CONTROL BY HUMAN WHICH IS BIG BOSSES BEHIND AND THEY ALLOCATE FEW TRADING HOUSE WITH NUMEROUS ACCOUNT TO TRADE..SAY HLG SELLING BUT HWANG IS BUYING...ALL ASSIGN WITH DIFFERENT INSTRUCTION SUCH AS WHAT PRICE TO BUY AND WHAT TO SELL..SYNDICATE SIDE MAY HAVE MORE THAN 20 PEOPLE KEEP MONITORING AND TRADING..

IN SHORT THERE IS NO RULES...THEY DEPEND ON TRADING FLOWS AND VOLUME ETC TO ACT. WHEN THEY HAVE ENOUGH AND SWITCH COUNTER..WHOEVER CATCH AT TOP DIE KAO KAO MAN...

IN VIEW OF THIE KIND OF BANKER WHICH WE DON KNOW WHEN THEY BUY OR SELL...WHO WANNA GO IN? ONLY IDIOT OR GREEDY PEOPLE THOUGHT THEY ARE TOO SMART WILL GO IN. LOOK AT THK WHERE IS HIM?

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Tue 20 Mar 2012, 11:35

maxims wrote:REMEMBER GORENG COUNTER IS CONTROL BY HUMAN WHICH IS BIG BOSSES BEHIND AND THEY ALLOCATE FEW TRADING HOUSE WITH NUMEROUS ACCOUNT TO TRADE..SAY HLG SELLING BUT HWANG IS BUYING...ALL ASSIGN WITH DIFFERENT INSTRUCTION SUCH AS WHAT PRICE TO BUY AND WHAT TO SELL..SYNDICATE SIDE MAY HAVE MORE THAN 20 PEOPLE KEEP MONITORING AND TRADING..

IN SHORT THERE IS NO RULES...THEY DEPEND ON TRADING FLOWS AND VOLUME ETC TO ACT. WHEN THEY HAVE ENOUGH AND SWITCH COUNTER..WHOEVER CATCH AT TOP DIE KAO KAO MAN...

IN VIEW OF THIE KIND OF BANKER WHICH WE DON KNOW WHEN THEY BUY OR SELL...WHO WANNA GO IN? ONLY IDIOT OR GREEDY PEOPLE THOUGHT THEY ARE TOO SMART WILL GO IN. LOOK AT THK WHERE IS HIM?

phoenix777
phoenix777

Back to top Go down

Post by Cals Tue 20 Mar 2012, 11:40

maxims wrote:REMEMBER GORENG COUNTER IS CONTROL BY HUMAN WHICH IS BIG BOSSES BEHIND AND THEY ALLOCATE FEW TRADING HOUSE WITH NUMEROUS ACCOUNT TO TRADE..SAY HLG SELLING BUT HWANG IS BUYING...ALL ASSIGN WITH DIFFERENT INSTRUCTION SUCH AS WHAT PRICE TO BUY AND WHAT TO SELL..SYNDICATE SIDE MAY HAVE MORE THAN 20 PEOPLE KEEP MONITORING AND TRADING..

agree with you max, and this statement is true since 100 years ago from "reminiscense of a stock operator" Nod
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down

Post by kppl Tue 20 Mar 2012, 11:45

Im with sifu on dis, however if u guys still insist....when burn...make sure stay cool...or like phoenix...play with extra loss nevermind cash.... Giggle
Dun say bc comrades never warn...
There will always be gamblers.... Sad
kppl
kppl

Male Join date : 2012-01-31
Stock Portfolio : AIG, DHI, ORCL, CSCO, BRK.B
Profit & Loss -ve

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 20 Mar 2012, 11:47

play slow and steady la..whoever bought dayang ca at 0.03 0.035 now already profited ma..even 1k lot also rm500 what

Back to top Go down

Post by GreenTea Tue 20 Mar 2012, 11:48

maxims wrote:play slow and steady la..whoever bought dayang ca at 0.03 0.035 now already profited ma..even 1k lot also rm500 what

but but but i at 0.04..... waiting steadily......
GreenTea
GreenTea

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 20 Mar 2012, 11:49

remember we need to play something we are comfortable with and we can control..not depend on other mercy

look at aglobal..hard to say later rebound then retrace etc...u think is easy to catch? cause when the moment we go in we are blind.

if really want to play spot those that chiong a bit but with high volume..but not when the stock up 100% we still chase ma

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Tue 20 Mar 2012, 11:51

mtronic aglobal going lower [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
phoenix777
phoenix777

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 20 Mar 2012, 11:56

phoenix777 wrote:mtronic aglobal going lower [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

they can sell 0.1 to 0.095 in less than minutes or second man...how to fight with them with our two hand and 1 pc?

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Tue 20 Mar 2012, 11:58

maxims wrote:
phoenix777 wrote:mtronic aglobal going lower [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

they can sell 0.1 to 0.095 in less than minutes or second man...how to fight with them with our two hand and 1 pc?

yalor 100k lots buy q is nthg [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

n if good tht time 100k lot sell q can b makan just like tht........we dont have advantage at all.....
phoenix777
phoenix777

Back to top Go down

Post by flyhigh Tue 20 Mar 2012, 13:16

Yalor Maxims sifu.. ur advice really gud for those beginner... i shldnt stimulate them to play penny1... i am sorry if some1 in bcoz i said spread something.. but here is open forum.. must trade on ur own risk.. even u follow sifu.. sifu also can pay u bc money when u lost...

u guys must get urself educated and know when to take profit and when to cut loss...

i quite happy with my prediction.. nicorp goes down... i said below 0.54 must cut.. and i ady out at cost. just lost brokerage lor...

in market or economy always got 2 ways... always prepare when ur prediction is not right..
1. when cant pass resistant mean will coming down.. after break resistance sure ll up further..
2. when come to support sure will rebound.. after break support sure ll drop further... after break resistance sure ll up further

so after u set ur resistance and support.. u must see.. if still within ur range.. just hold it... once break resistance add more.. once break support.. just cut.. no mercy..

Sifu Maxims, i can see u really hate and dun agree us to play penny1.. u get burn b4? mind to share? or u never play? i mean when u r beginner..

and right now, i can see u r confident with ur trading.. i like it.. sure hv a lot of experiences and also consistent winning from market...mind to share ur investment portfolio and as well stock portfolio? if u free, i lagi hope u can share ur trading strategy.. i am new here.. so not quite know abt u.. i sincerely hope u can share a bit.. enlighten me.. last time got join stock master forum and others.. but just so so for me.. at the end.. i use my trading strategy lagi better...

i really not come here to con ppl.. i also got win from market.. so i hope u can accept me and advice me with point.. dun just said.. penny not gud.. ppl goreng up goreng down.. u die..
coz the person who control the market also is human... not machine.. and human mind.. from what i saw from history.. it still follow the range of what we set.. they try to cheat us? but why everytime also the same?
like US.. when the presiden want win from election.. the market will one way up.. this is not wat i said and i analysis.. this was from chartnexus research tem.. and it is proven.. why dont u say they goreng the market.. we follow then we die? like right now, GE is coming.. dont u think start from april.. our KLCI will one way up? that time will u say najib is the big boss.. who stand behind and control the market?

just matter big controller or small controller.... no matter u trade penny or KLCI or the most expensive stock... all also got big player control.. like Sime darby and ytl last time.. hw u think? u think tis is penny? but they can goreng it like penny if they want...

k la.. end of nonsense here if u think this is nonsense..

i just dont like to shout here and there without giving point.. we r polite ppl.. everything must provide point why we say so... if i am wrong.. just correct me.. i will listen.. sincerely from my heart.. i really hope u can teach me and guide me if i am wrong.. this is what i saw n my view.. no mean to shoot ppl or wat... i can sacrifice my time to type so long for u guys to understand me even at lunch time now...

hope u guys can forgive me!

sincerely,
fly high

flyhigh

Back to top Go down

Post by sun Tue 20 Mar 2012, 13:30

no worries flyhigh, ppl here all nice, kind, caring and understanding one
sun
sun
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 1 Tue 20 Mar 2012, 13:36

earn some..sold 14. Giggle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 20 Mar 2012, 13:37

flyhigh wrote:Yalor Maxims sifu.. ur advice really gud for those beginner... i shldnt stimulate them to play penny1... i am sorry if some1 in bcoz i said spread something.. but here is open forum.. must trade on ur own risk.. even u follow sifu.. sifu also can pay u bc money when u lost...

u guys must get urself educated and know when to take profit and when to cut loss...

i quite happy with my prediction.. nicorp goes down... i said below 0.54 must cut.. and i ady out at cost. just lost brokerage lor...

in market or economy always got 2 ways... always prepare when ur prediction is not right..
1. when cant pass resistant mean will coming down.. after break resistance sure ll up further..
2. when come to support sure will rebound.. after break support sure ll drop further... after break resistance sure ll up further

so after u set ur resistance and support.. u must see.. if still within ur range.. just hold it... once break resistance add more.. once break support.. just cut.. no mercy..

Sifu Maxims, i can see u really hate and dun agree us to play penny1.. u get burn b4? mind to share? or u never play? i mean when u r beginner..

and right now, i can see u r confident with ur trading.. i like it.. sure hv a lot of experiences and also consistent winning from market...mind to share ur investment portfolio and as well stock portfolio? if u free, i lagi hope u can share ur trading strategy.. i am new here.. so not quite know abt u.. i sincerely hope u can share a bit.. enlighten me.. last time got join stock master forum and others.. but just so so for me.. at the end.. i use my trading strategy lagi better...

i really not come here to con ppl.. i also got win from market.. so i hope u can accept me and advice me with point.. dun just said.. penny not gud.. ppl goreng up goreng down.. u die..
coz the person who control the market also is human... not machine.. and human mind.. from what i saw from history.. it still follow the range of what we set.. they try to cheat us? but why everytime also the same?
like US.. when the presiden want win from election.. the market will one way up.. this is not wat i said and i analysis.. this was from chartnexus research tem.. and it is proven.. why dont u say they goreng the market.. we follow then we die? like right now, GE is coming.. dont u think start from april.. our KLCI will one way up? that time will u say najib is the big boss.. who stand behind and control the market?

just matter big controller or small controller.... no matter u trade penny or KLCI or the most expensive stock... all also got big player control.. like Sime darby and ytl last time.. hw u think? u think tis is penny? but they can goreng it like penny if they want...

k la.. end of nonsense here if u think this is nonsense..

i just dont like to shout here and there without giving point.. we r polite ppl.. everything must provide point why we say so... if i am wrong.. just correct me.. i will listen.. sincerely from my heart.. i really hope u can teach me and guide me if i am wrong.. this is what i saw n my view.. no mean to shoot ppl or wat... i can sacrifice my time to type so long for u guys to understand me even at lunch time now...

hope u guys can forgive me!

sincerely,
fly high

u letter so long man..again is simple..goreng counter no rules..so never use all those kind of resistance and support it wont work because firstly if that counter is goreng counter mean all rules set aside, can u tell me aglobal next hour will up or down? if u don know then play it raw..no rules.

for me, i have demonstrate hundred of times with my call with BLACK AND WHITE PRINT OUT. also i have share hundred of times my method. and therefore, i have quit as a teacher, i no more sharing. if u wanna know my method perhaps u have to spend time reading my previous post. perhaps one month back will do

Back to top Go down

Post by sun Tue 20 Mar 2012, 13:38

crystal wrote:

earn some..sold 14. Giggle

good one crystal, what don't kill you makes you stronger, jia you Clap
sun
sun
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next