Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Logica sees more biz growth in Malaysia

2 posters

Go down

Logica sees more biz growth in Malaysia Empty Logica sees more biz growth in Malaysia

Post by hlk Mon 19 Mar 2012, 19:45

Logica, an international business and technology services company, sees more growth for its business in Malaysia especially from financial services, energy, utilities and oil & gas industries.

Logica Malaysia Sdn Bhd Chief Executive Officer, Southeast Asia, Fermin Fautsch said the company, which provides business consulting, systems integration and outsourcing, has been operating in Malaysia since 1986 and would continue to invest in Malaysia.

"For us investment is not only in buying infrastructure, it could be investing in people, systems and knowledge centre. I believe we would continue to have profitable operations here," he told reporters after its Future Proof Day Celebration today.

Fautsch added that the company is in the midst of finalising a series of business plans.

He said Malaysia was chosen as the headquarters for Logica's operations in Southeast Asia because its labour attrition, cost of labour and labour inflation were relatively stable and reasonable compared to other places in Asia.

"We already have client base and facilities here. We are targeting to serve more Malaysia-based companies and try to bring more expertise here," he said, adding that Logica "served a couple of very large oil and gas companies and local financial institutions" in Malaysia.

Fautsch said the main objective is not only to grow the number of clients but having a long-term ones.

Logica Malaysia is an MSC-status company and its centre of excellence in the country was set up in 2008. It has 40,000 employees in 36 countries and more than 40 years of experience in IT services. -- Bernama

hlk
hlk

Back to top Go down

Logica sees more biz growth in Malaysia Empty Re: Logica sees more biz growth in Malaysia

Post by Cals Tue 20 Mar 2012, 00:50

+1
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down