Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who is entitled to hold call warrants beyond t3?

2 posters

Go down

Who is entitled to hold call warrants beyond t3? Empty Who is entitled to hold call warrants beyond t3?

Post by Guest Mon 09 May 2011, 08:23

1. those that aim to for longer term (mid term trader) provided always the bb networth is more than 90% of market price, or in simple term, premium around 1 or 2 percent maximum
2. those bb trader that think that market is on uptrend and they have extra fund to do so by pick up
3. those that go holiday but hand still itchy want to trade something better than nothing (don want to miss the perceived market chiong)
4. those bb trader that have too much extra fund whilst they do short term bb trading but also longer term trading, in this way they either can slowly accumulate those they think have highest potential to chiong or fully utilize their huge capital
5. comrades pls suggest

Back to top Go down

Who is entitled to hold call warrants beyond t3? Empty Re: Who is entitled to hold call warrants beyond t3?

Post by Netsoft Tue 10 May 2011, 09:43

I can't. If hold also make pennies only.
Netsoft
Netsoft

Job/Hobbies : Photography - Pentax
Humor : Funny and Friendly
Comments : Trading tomorrow 2nd March
Profit & Loss Gaining - but i don't know how much lah

Back to top Go down

Who is entitled to hold call warrants beyond t3? Empty Re: Who is entitled to hold call warrants beyond t3?

Post by sun Tue 10 May 2011, 11:58

not qualified to suggest, i m here to learn [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
sun
sun
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Male Join date : 2010-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down