Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

April 10th Wed - BC Daily trading floor - all traders welcomed

+3
peanut
Bursa berserker
Cals
7 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

April 10th Wed - BC Daily trading floor - all traders welcomed Empty April 10th Wed - BC Daily trading floor - all traders welcomed

Post by Cals Wed 10 Apr 2013, 08:20

Morning Traders and BC'ers

Coffee

Nikkei edges up on optimism about easy policy
Business & Markets 2013
Written by Reuters
Wednesday, 10 April 2013 08:04

A + / A - / Reset
TOKYO (April 10): Japan's Nikkei share average edged higher on Wednesday, helped by ongoing optimism about the economic outlook after the Bank Of Japan last week announced a sweeping monetary expansion campaign.

But gains were capped on caution that the market may be overbought after touching a fresh five-year high on Tuesday. The Nikkei gained 0.3 percent to 13,229.00 after opening a tad lower, while the broader Topix added 0.2 percent to 1,104.06. - Reuters
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down

April 10th Wed - BC Daily trading floor - all traders welcomed Empty Re: April 10th Wed - BC Daily trading floor - all traders welcomed

Post by Cals Wed 10 Apr 2013, 08:21

Japanese Stock Futures Rise as Yen Weakens Before China Data
By Adam Haigh - Apr 10, 2013 7:12 AM GMT+0800

Japanese and Australian stock futures rose as the yen weakened and investors awaited China trade data and minutes of a Federal Reserve policy meeting.
American Depositary Receipts of Canon Inc. (7751), a camera maker that gets 80 percent of sales abroad, gained 1 percent. ADRs of BHP Billiton Ltd., the world’s largest mining company, advanced 2.3 percent. Billabong International Ltd. may be active when it resumes trading today in Sydney after the surfwear maker said it will hold talks with a group led by Sycamore Partners Management over a A$287 million ($300 million) deal.
Futures on Japan’s Nikkei 225 Stock Average (NKY) expiring in June closed at 13,320 in Chicago yesterday, up from 13,190 at the close in Osaka, Japan. They were bid in the pre-market at 13,320 in Osaka at 8:05 a.m. local time. Futures on Australia’s S&P/ASX 200 Index advanced 0.2 percent and New Zealand’s NZX 50 Index rose 0.2 percent.
Loose monetary “policy will remain in place for a considerable period of time as the Fed learned in 2010-11 what can happen when stimulus is withdrawn too early,” said Matthew Sherwood, head of investment markets research in Sydney at Perpetual Investments, which manages about $25 billion. “For the rally to have a new leg up, earnings need to be upgraded and this will be hard given global growth remains sub-trend.”
The MSCI Asia Pacific Index, the benchmark regional equities gauge, climbed the past five months on speculation Japan would unleash more stimulus and amid signs the U.S. economy is recovering. That left the measure trading at 13.7 times average estimated earnings yesterday compared with 14.2 for the Standard & Poor’s 500 Index and 12.4 times for the Stoxx Europe 600 Index, according to data compiled by Bloomberg.
Fed Minutes
Economic conditions in the world’s largest economy are far from where he would like them to be, Federal Reserve Chairman Ben S. Bernanke said April 8. The Federal Open Market Committee releases minutes of its March 19-20 meeting today. After that meeting, Bernanke said further gains in the U.S. labor market were needed for the Fed to consider reducing its monetary easing.
Futures on the S&P 500 Index (SPX) were little changed. The gauge rose 0.4 percent yesterday and the Dow Jones Industrial Average climbed 0.4 percent to 14,673.46, its highest-ever closing level, on optimism over earnings and as commodities gained amid a report showing China’s inflation rate slowed.
The Bloomberg China-US Equity Index (CH55BN) of the most-traded Chinese shares in the U.S. climbed 1.3 percent in New York yesterday. March figures for export and import growth are due to be released today at 10 a.m. in Beijing.
The London Metal Exchange Index of industrial metals rose 1.9 percent yesterday, the most in since Jan. 2.
To contact the reporter on this story: Adam Haigh in Sydney at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
To contact the editor responsible for this story: Nick Gentle at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”

Back to top Go down

April 10th Wed - BC Daily trading floor - all traders welcomed Empty Re: April 10th Wed - BC Daily trading floor - all traders welcomed

Post by Cals Wed 10 Apr 2013, 08:22

Wed Apr 10
Tentative CNY
Trade Balance

previous 15.3B
forecasted 15.2B
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cals Wed 10 Apr 2013, 08:28

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

dali at 9.30am

listen link
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Bursa berserker Wed 10 Apr 2013, 08:57

Good morning
Bursa berserker
Bursa berserker

Male Join date : 2011-10-07
Stock Portfolio : mitra :D lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Cals Wed 10 Apr 2013, 08:58

Bursa berserker wrote:Good morning

morning Coffee Cool
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by peanut Wed 10 Apr 2013, 09:00

Selamat Pagi Coffee
peanut
peanut

Back to top Go down

Post by Cals Wed 10 Apr 2013, 09:07

MBB vrooom
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cals Wed 10 Apr 2013, 09:07

peanut wrote:Selamat Pagi Coffee

morning
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cals Wed 10 Apr 2013, 09:09

CLIQ rolling on 58-59
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cals Wed 10 Apr 2013, 09:10

Maybank IB Research: Tenaga’s longer term profitability likely capped
Business & Markets 2013
Written by theedgemalaysia.com
Wednesday, 10 April 2013 08:59

A + / A - / Reset
KUALA LUMPUR (April 10): Maybank IB Research has cautioned that TENAGA NASIONAL BHD []’s its longer term profitability is likely capped as the stock continues to rally (10% year-to-date).

The research house maintained its Hold rating on Tenaga with a target price of RM7.50.

In a note Wednesday, Maybank IB Research said Tenaga was already earning higher than usual ROICs at present, in part due to government aid (subsidised gas, and oil and distillates compensation).

“Any industry reforms are unlikely to materially boost Tenaga's profitability in our view,” it said.
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by WW Wed 10 Apr 2013, 09:14

good morning.....[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
WW
WW

Male Join date : 2011-10-09
Job/Hobbies : Share Trading, Golfing
Comments : Money, Ideas, Patience and Luck
Profit & Loss New life since 2013...TA & FA to max return !

Back to top Go down

Post by Cals Wed 10 Apr 2013, 09:17

WW wrote:good morning.....[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

morning WW Coffee
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cals Wed 10 Apr 2013, 09:18

BSTEAD-CI for long term play
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cals Wed 10 Apr 2013, 09:19

TOPGLOVE-CK looking better
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cals Wed 10 Apr 2013, 09:20

Kenanga Today

IDEAS OF THE DAY (SEE SEPARATE REPORTS FOR DETAILS)

l Sector Update: Telecommunications

l On Our Technical Watch: GBGAQRS, LIONIND

NEWS HIGHLIGHTS

l WCT: The Oman project never commenced

l LBS shares suspended, to announce Zhuhai land sale

l L&G proposes rights issue to raise RM77.8m

l Gabungan AQRS to record RM15.0m gains from Juru land sale

l CIMB Thai sees Q1 8.0% loan growth

l TDM proposes dividend of 22 sen a share, bonus issue

l ECS, Samsung seal distribution deal

FOREIGN NEWS HIGHLIGHTS

l Lagardere sells EADS stake for USD3.0b

l Hedge fund Aurelius offers Clearwire USD80.0m financing

ECONOMIC NEWS HIGHLIGHTS (MACRO BITS)

Malaysia

l ADB: Malaysian Economy To Grow By 5.3%

Asia Pacific

l Asian Development Bank Forecasts Fragile 2013 Recovery

l China March CPI Up 2.1%, PPI Falls 1.9%

l Australia To Cease Mortgage-Bond Purchases After Market Revival

USA

l Job Openings At Five-Year High Signal U.S. Rebound

l US Wholesale Inventories Slide Most In 1.5 Years

l Small Business Confidence Retreats After Three Months Of Gains

Europe

l German Exports Fell In February Amid Euro-Area Recession

l Greek Inflation Turns Negative, First Time In 45 Years

l UK Industrial Production Beats Expectations

Currencies

l Dollar Stabilizes After Eyeing 100 Yen

Commodities

l Oil Rises On Weak Dollar, Brent-Wti Spread Widens

l Gold Up On Volatile Currency Moves But Weakness Seen

Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by peanut Wed 10 Apr 2013, 09:22

Maybank & Mas panas.... Giggle
peanut
peanut

Back to top Go down

Post by Cals Wed 10 Apr 2013, 09:25

MBB attacking 9.70 yosh!
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by WW Wed 10 Apr 2013, 09:29

walao...Bursa already break 7.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
WW
WW

Male Join date : 2011-10-09
Job/Hobbies : Share Trading, Golfing
Comments : Money, Ideas, Patience and Luck
Profit & Loss New life since 2013...TA & FA to max return !

Back to top Go down

Post by Cals Wed 10 Apr 2013, 09:30

WW wrote:walao...Bursa already break 7.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Innocent
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by peanut Wed 10 Apr 2013, 09:31

ini kali dia betul2 terbang la..... Giggle
peanut
peanut

Back to top Go down

Post by peanut Wed 10 Apr 2013, 09:34

peanut wrote:ini kali dia betul2 terbang la..... Giggle

on board kapal terbang kecik Giggle
peanut
peanut

Back to top Go down

Post by Cals Wed 10 Apr 2013, 09:38

peanut wrote:

to where?
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by peanut Wed 10 Apr 2013, 09:41

Cals wrote:
peanut wrote:

to where?

round round only Giggle hehe
peanut
peanut

Back to top Go down

Post by Cals Wed 10 Apr 2013, 09:41

peanut wrote:
Cals wrote:
peanut wrote:

to where?

round round only Giggle hehe

lol sounds like cliq
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next