Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

April 9th - BC Daily trading floor - all traders welcomed

+3
Bursa berserker
WW
Cals
7 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

April 9th - BC Daily trading floor - all traders welcomed Empty April 9th - BC Daily trading floor - all traders welcomed

Post by Cals Tue 09 Apr 2013, 08:22

Hi Traders, Morning all Coffee

Nikkei holds near 5-year highs, set for 5th day of gain
Business & Markets 2013
Written by Reuters
Tuesday, 09 April 2013 08:11

A + / A - / Reset
TOKYO (April 9): Japan's Nikkei average climbed and continued to trade near five-year highs on Tuesday as investors were upbeat after the central bank conducted its first bond buying operations as part of massive stimulus measures announced last week.

The Nikkei advanced 0.9 percent to 13,309.22, heading for a fifth straight day of gains, while the broader Topix index rose 0.8 percent to 1,110.31. - Reuters
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down

April 9th - BC Daily trading floor - all traders welcomed Empty Re: April 9th - BC Daily trading floor - all traders welcomed

Post by WW Tue 09 Apr 2013, 08:24

Good morning....hopefully today can curi some time for market.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
WW
WW

Male Join date : 2011-10-09
Job/Hobbies : Share Trading, Golfing
Comments : Money, Ideas, Patience and Luck
Profit & Loss New life since 2013...TA & FA to max return !

Back to top Go down

April 9th - BC Daily trading floor - all traders welcomed Empty Re: April 9th - BC Daily trading floor - all traders welcomed

Post by Cals Tue 09 Apr 2013, 08:24

ALAM to watch

HUAYANG from AHTAN breakout trader
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Cals Tue 09 Apr 2013, 08:25

WW wrote:Good morning....hopefully today can curi some time for market.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

morning, dont hope however ensure Cash
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by WW Tue 09 Apr 2013, 08:29

Cals wrote:
WW wrote:Good morning....hopefully today can curi some time for market.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

morning, dont hope however ensure [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

haha Cals..[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
WW
WW

Back to top Go down

Post by Cals Tue 09 Apr 2013, 08:41

Australian shares rise 0.8 pct, banks & miners firm
Business & Markets 2013
Written by Reuters
Tuesday, 09 April 2013 08:32

A + / A - / Reset
SYDNEY (April 9): Australian shares rose 0.8 percent led by blue chip financials and miners after Wall Street and metals prices rose overnight.

The benchmark S&P/ASX 200 index added 37.3 points to 4,944.2 by 0014. The index rose 0.3 percent on Monday, snapping three sessions of losses.

The mood was helped by U.S. stocks ending a volatile session higher on Monday. Copper prices also rose, rebounding from falls the previous week, as the euro gained ground against the dollar and a strike in Chile raised concerns over temporary supply constraints.

Global miners BHP Billiton Ltd and Rio Tinto Ltd advanced 1.2 percent and 1.8 percent respectively.

Steel futures in China, Australia's biggest trading partner, rose on Monday to their highest in more than a week in anticipation of improving demand in the second quarter, supporting raw material iron ore.

Banking stocks also underpinned the market, with Westpac Banking Corp rising the most in the sector, up 1.2 percent.

New Zealand's benchmark NZX 50 index rose 0.2 percent or 9.6 points to 4,406.8. - Reuters
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cals Tue 09 Apr 2013, 09:01

nextnation in the news
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cals Tue 09 Apr 2013, 09:02

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cals Tue 09 Apr 2013, 09:12

Market Open Limited gains seen for KLCI
Business & Markets 2013
Written by Surin Murugiah of theedgemalaysia.com
Tuesday, 09 April 2013 09:05

A + / A - / Reset
KUALA LUMPUR (April 9): The FBM KLCI rose marginally in early trade on Tuesday, but gains are seen limited amid a volatile environment ahead of the thirteenth general elections.

At 9.05am, the FBM KLCI added a mere 0.55 points to 1,688.54.

Gainers led losers by 99 to 42, while 114 counters traded unchanged. Volume was 52.24 million shares valued at RM28.84 million.

The top gainers in early trade were Petronas Gas, GAB, HLFG, Boustead, LPI Capital, KLK, Allianz, Huua Yang, Media Prima and Hevea.

BIMB Securities Research in a market preview Tuesday said Wall Street reversed their early losses to end near session highs in thin trading on expectations quarterly earnings reports that begin this week will exceed forecasts.

The Dow Jones Industrial Average and S&P500 rose 0.33 percent and 0.63 percent respectively to end at 14,613.48 and 1,563.07 respectively, it said.

The research house said key regional indices ended mostly lower on concerns over the US economy and bird flu spread in China, but the Nikkei ended sharply higher on weaker Yen and the Bank of Japan measures to fight deflation will boost corporate profits.

Back home the FBM KLCI lost 0.66 points or 0.04 percent to 1,687.99 on profit taking and weak regional performance.

“Trading participation shows net buying by foreign institution investors while local retail and institutions were the net sellers.

“We expect the local market to remain volatile ahead of the coming GE13 and we maintain our immediate resistance at 1,690/95 while support at 1,680/75,” it said.

The yen fell to new multi-year lows on Tuesday, pressured by the Bank of Japan's aggressive reflationary campaign, while Asian equities looked for support from a solid start to the U.S. quarterly earnings season, according to Reuters.

The MSCI's broadest index of Asia-Pacific shares outside Japan was up 0.1 percent in early trade, it said.
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cals Tue 09 Apr 2013, 09:12

Singapore Exchange delays start of derivatives market trading
Business & Markets 2013
Written by Reuters
Tuesday, 09 April 2013 08:59

A + / A - / Reset
SINGAPORE (April 9): Singapore Exchange has delayed the start of trading on its derivatives market due to technical problems, the bourse said on Tuesday.

"We have identified the cause of the problem and are addressing it," SGX said in a statement.

Major derivatives contracts traded at Southeast Asia's largest exchange include futures linked to the Japanese and Indian stock markets. - Reuters
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cals Tue 09 Apr 2013, 09:24

DRB CQ player huatssss
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by WW Tue 09 Apr 2013, 09:28

nevea is gila...
WW
WW

Back to top Go down

Post by Cals Tue 09 Apr 2013, 09:31

WW wrote:nevea is gila...

hehehe

hevea
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Bursa berserker Tue 09 Apr 2013, 09:36

good morning bc comrades :D
Bursa berserker
Bursa berserker

Male Join date : 2011-10-07
Stock Portfolio : mitra :D lol

Back to top Go down

Post by WW Tue 09 Apr 2013, 09:38

Cals wrote:

hehehe

hevea

you sound good. shall happy today..[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
WW
WW

Back to top Go down

Post by WW Tue 09 Apr 2013, 09:39

Bursa berserker wrote:good morning bc comrades :D

morning..bb
WW
WW

Back to top Go down

Post by WW Tue 09 Apr 2013, 09:40

Really need more practise...not trade for weeks and today macam berkarat [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
WW
WW

Back to top Go down

Post by Bursa berserker Tue 09 Apr 2013, 09:41

WW wrote:
Bursa berserker wrote:good morning bc comrades :D

morning..bb
morning :D huat ar!
Bursa berserker
Bursa berserker

Male Join date : 2011-10-07
Stock Portfolio : mitra :D lol

Back to top Go down

Post by WW Tue 09 Apr 2013, 09:42

Cals wrote:nextnation in the news

what happen? boat at 1100
WW
WW

Back to top Go down

Post by Cals Tue 09 Apr 2013, 09:51

WW wrote:
Cals wrote:

hehehe

hevea

you sound good. shall happy today..[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

im off till tomorrow Laugh

WW wrote:Really need more practise...not trade for weeks and today macam berkarat [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

you will never lose that edge you have in trading, takes a little while to warm up that engine

WW wrote:

arabs bought in the company
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cals Tue 09 Apr 2013, 09:51

Hot Stock WCT falls 3% on Oman job termination
Business & Markets 2013
Written by Chong Jin Hun of theedgemalaysia.com
Tuesday, 09 April 2013 09:41

A + / A - / Reset
KUALA LUMPUR (April 9): WCT BHD [] fell as much as 3% in early trade on analysts' downgrades after the builder said its highway project in Oman has been terminated.

At 9.34am, WCT was traded at RM2.40 with some 1.2 million shares done after falling as much as eight sen to RM2.38 earlier. The stock was the sixth-largest decliner across the exchange.

WCT said yesterday the Transport and Communications Ministry of the Sultanate of Oman has decided not to proceed with the CONSTRUCTION [] of the Batinah Expressway.

WCT said it would respect and adhere to the decision.

Maybank Investment Bank Bhd analyst Chai Li Shin said the unexpected termination has prompted the research firm to downgrade its net profit forecast by 3% and 8% for WCT in financial years ending December 31, 2013 and 2014 respectively.

Chai has also reduced Maybank's target price for WCT share to RM2.75 from RM2.85 previously while maintaining its "buy" call for the stock.

"We expect some weakness in the share price in immediate reaction to this development,” the analyst wrote in a note today.
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by WW Tue 09 Apr 2013, 10:04

Cals wrote:
WW wrote:
Cals wrote:

hehehe

hevea

im off till tomorrow [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

WW wrote:Really need more practise...not trade for weeks and today macam berkarat [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

you will never lose that edge you have in trading, takes a little while to warm up that engine

WW wrote:

arabs bought in the company

thx. Cals...always encouraging and motivating us here.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
WW
WW

Back to top Go down

Post by WW Tue 09 Apr 2013, 10:07

nevea look like game over.
WW
WW

Back to top Go down

Post by Cals Tue 09 Apr 2013, 10:09

Kenanga Today

IDEAS OF THE DAY (SEE SEPARATE REPORTS FOR DETAILS)

l Results Note: LPI

l Quick Bites: ALAM, AXIATA, DRBHCOM, OLDTOWN, WCT

l On Our Portfolio: GAB

l On Our Radar: PESTECH

l On Our Technical Watch: PUNCAK, SUPERMX

NEWS HIGHLIGHTS

l RM12.0b KLCCP REIT to be listed early May

l MMC-Saudi Binladin Group dropped from Jazan project

l Padiberas takeover offer extended

l Boustead eyes RM1.0b annual pre-tax profit

l Bank Negara allows BIMB's extension until June 30

l Ireka: Viet projects starting to bear fruit

l NCB buys boutique office in Bangsar South

FOREIGN NEWS HIGHLIGHTS

l EU regulators to approve USD15.8b Liberty, Virgin deal

l J.C. Penney ousts Johnson as CEO for former chief Ullman

Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cals Tue 09 Apr 2013, 10:09

ECONOMIC NEWS HIGHLIGHTS (MACRO BITS)

Malaysia

l Malaysia-Taiwan Trade Set To Rebound

Asia Pacific

l Weak Yen Puts Japan Current Account Back In Black

l Xi Jinping: 'China Will Protect Foreign Companies'

l China, Australia To Allow Direct Currency Trade

USA

l Obama Must Walk Fine Line As Congress Takes Up Agenda

Europe

l Ex-Prime Minister Baroness Thatcher Dies, Aged 87

l BDO Employment Index: UK Hiring Plans At 19-Month High

l German Industrial Production Increased In February

l Portugal Plans Spending Cuts After Ruling On Salaries

l Cyprus Woes Threaten East Europe GDP, Development Bank Says

l Euro Zone Sentiment Dips In April On Cyprus Woes

Currencies

l Dollar Nears ¥100 As Japan Stimulus Begins

Commodities

l Crude Edges Up, Brent Premium To WTI Lowest Since June

l Gold Falls On US Equities Gain, Soros Comment

Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next