Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

April 9th - BC Daily trading floor - all traders welcomed

+3
Bursa berserker
WW
Cals
7 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

April 9th - BC Daily trading floor - all traders welcomed - Page 4 Empty Re: April 9th - BC Daily trading floor - all traders welcomed

Post by anonymous682 Tue 09 Apr 2013, 23:16

hi BC comrades... how is today's trade, exciting day ? Going to miss trading for a few days coz away on short business trip to Indo, only be back for trading on Thursday.... happy trading everyone.... huat huat
anonymous682
anonymous682

Male Join date : 2012-06-04
Comments : A moment of triumph does not represent a life of success;
A moment of setback does not represent a life of failure.
This is what I have learned from my past experiences ...

Back to top Go down

April 9th - BC Daily trading floor - all traders welcomed - Page 4 Empty Re: April 9th - BC Daily trading floor - all traders welcomed

Post by Cals Wed 10 Apr 2013, 04:39

peanut wrote:
Cals wrote:heard about this indeed, those were the times.. some of these run down stock still exist till today; cant recover to pre bubble times

Ya betul...still can't recover....Kira buka buku baru je lah.... that time yg really kill kalau u main margin....

yea.,. many ppl that time invest little become paper millionair then back to pauper..

some even brink of bankruptcy Shake
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down

Post by Cals Wed 10 Apr 2013, 04:40

anonymous682 wrote:hi BC comrades... how is today's trade, exciting day ? Going to miss trading for a few days coz away on short business trip to Indo, only be back for trading on Thursday.... happy trading everyone.... huat huat

huat huat

nowadays technology is closer, even in indo also can check out market Devil
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Cals Wed 10 Apr 2013, 06:30

Market Close KLCI up 0.14% on last-minute buying
Business & Markets 2013
Written by Shalini Kumar of theedgemalaysia.com
Tuesday, 09 April 2013 17:30

A + / A - / Reset
KUALA LUMPUR (Apr 9): The FBM KLCI rose in late trades, supported by gains in index-linked stocks such as BAT, KLK, Hong Leong Financial Group and UMW Holdings.

At the 5pm market close, the benchmark rose 2.28 points or 0.14 % to settle at 1690.27 points. The benchmark index rose to a high of 1690.45 points during intra-day trades.

According to Interpacific Securities’ head of research Pong Teng Siew, foreign fund inflows had eased off sharply, but the local market seemed to be “following the European markets’ cue, which opened on a positive trading note this afternoon.”

Across Bursa Malaysia, 1.12 billion shares, worth RM1.9 billion were traded. There were 435 gainers versus 314 decliners.

However, investor sentiment is still cautious, after Prime Minister Datuk Seri Najib Tun Razak announced the dissolution of Parliament last week, but polling date has yet to be fixed.

The top gainer was British American Tobacco while the leading decliner was DUTCH LADY MILK INDUSTRIES BHD []. The most active counter was NEXTNATION COMMUNICATION BHD [].

Steel counters saw active interest in the afternoon trading session, following TA Securities’ latest valuation of the sector that spurred investors to pick up shares undervalued by previous assessment.

The sudden spike in steel counters came after TA told minority shareholders on Monday that Lion Corp Bhd’s proposed disposal of RM1.40 per Lion Industries Corp Bhd share was “not fair”.

In the region, Japanese stocks touched near five-year highs on Tuesday as effects of the Bank of Japan's aggressive reflationary campaign reverberated through markets, while Asian equities rose on solid U.S. earnings, according to Reuters.

The MSCI's broadest index of Asia-Pacific shares outside Japan rose 1%, led by Australian shares which gained 1.4% on rises in financials and miners.

Across the region, Japan’s Nikkei 225 closed flat, Australia’s S&P ASX 200 was up 1.5%, South Korea’s Kospi rose 0.1%, and Singapore’s Straits Times Index closed 0.4% up.

The Shanghai Composite Index ended 0.6% up and Hong Kong’s Hang Seng also closed 0.7% higher.
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4