Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

April 16th Tues- BC Daily trading floor - a surmounting week to start off, will we find that gem?

+4
kppl
JF
anonymous682
Cals
8 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

April 16th Tues- BC Daily trading floor - a surmounting week to start off, will we find that gem? - Page 2 Empty Re: April 16th Tues- BC Daily trading floor - a surmounting week to start off, will we find that gem?

Post by Cals Tue 16 Apr 2013, 11:45

morning Yawn
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down

April 16th Tues- BC Daily trading floor - a surmounting week to start off, will we find that gem? - Page 2 Empty Re: April 16th Tues- BC Daily trading floor - a surmounting week to start off, will we find that gem?

Post by Bursa berserker Tue 16 Apr 2013, 11:49

Cals wrote:morning [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
morning
Bursa berserker
Bursa berserker

Male Join date : 2011-10-07
Stock Portfolio : mitra :D lol

Back to top Go down

Post by peanut Tue 16 Apr 2013, 11:49

Cals wrote:morning Yawn

morning....kasi pekena Coffee Giggle
peanut
peanut

Back to top Go down

Post by Cals Tue 16 Apr 2013, 12:01

peanut wrote:
Cals wrote:morning Yawn

morning....kasi pekena Coffee Giggle

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Bursa berserker Tue 16 Apr 2013, 12:14

Cals wrote:
peanut wrote:
Cals wrote:morning [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

morning....kasi pekena [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
1 or 2 cpu?
Bursa berserker
Bursa berserker

Back to top Go down

Post by Cals Tue 16 Apr 2013, 12:15

1 nia.. Innocent
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by peanut Tue 16 Apr 2013, 12:52

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

minta advise [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.].... is it the end of bear?
peanut
peanut

Back to top Go down

Post by Cals Tue 16 Apr 2013, 13:49

peanut wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

minta advise [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.].... is it the end of bear?

u also notice this lol

not too shabby this one , for today
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by JF Tue 16 Apr 2013, 13:59

Cals wrote:

u also notice this lol

nice? Innocent
JF
JF

Job/Hobbies : $$
Profit & Loss $$

Back to top Go down

Post by peanut Tue 16 Apr 2013, 14:05

JF wrote:
Cals wrote:

u also notice this lol

nice? Innocent

Giggle nice, nice....i think
peanut
peanut

Back to top Go down

Post by Bursa berserker Tue 16 Apr 2013, 14:12

afternoon :D
Bursa berserker
Bursa berserker

Back to top Go down

Post by Cals Tue 16 Apr 2013, 14:14

afternoon, nice as in 1 , 2 bid roti canai
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by peanut Tue 16 Apr 2013, 14:14

Bursa berserker wrote:afternoon :D

Beer Giggle
peanut
peanut

Back to top Go down

Post by Cals Tue 16 Apr 2013, 14:33

mbb panas kembali ka
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by peanut Tue 16 Apr 2013, 14:39

Cals wrote:mbb panas kembali ka

enggak panas lagi.... masih capek... Giggle

tapi LBS panas betul....
peanut
peanut

Back to top Go down

Post by peanut Tue 16 Apr 2013, 14:42

waduh ini CLIQ-wa Headbang Headbang
peanut
peanut

Back to top Go down

Post by peanut Tue 16 Apr 2013, 14:45

peanut wrote:
Cals wrote:mbb panas kembali ka

enggak panas lagi.... masih capek... Giggle

tapi LBS panas betul....

waduh....udah terlepas maybank-cw 10sen.... Headbang
peanut
peanut

Back to top Go down

Post by Cals Tue 16 Apr 2013, 14:47

LBS 95 good entry price
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cals Tue 16 Apr 2013, 14:48

cliq soso okok nia
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by nitezshiro Tue 16 Apr 2013, 14:50

maybank div 33 cents.

this div no adjustment for bb?

nitezshiro

Male Join date : 2011-10-04
Job/Hobbies : Mahjong
Stock Exposure : Learning Technical Analysis
Stock Portfolio : Bad
Profit & Loss Negative

Back to top Go down

Post by Cals Tue 16 Apr 2013, 14:52

Cals wrote:cliq soso okok nia

ok dia tengah panas
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cals Tue 16 Apr 2013, 14:52

nitezshiro wrote:maybank div 33 cents.

this div no adjustment for bb?

should have kua as per usual
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by peanut Tue 16 Apr 2013, 14:54

Cals wrote:

ok dia tengah panas

Giggle
peanut
peanut

Back to top Go down

Post by Cals Tue 16 Apr 2013, 14:55

peanut wrote:
Cals wrote:

ok dia tengah panas

Giggle

cliq mom need to test 60 sen
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cals Tue 16 Apr 2013, 14:56

BIMB vroooom
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next