Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

April 23th TUE - BC Daily trading floor - Its Tuesday ; Week 4

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

April 23th TUE - BC Daily trading floor - Its Tuesday ; Week 4 Empty April 23th TUE - BC Daily trading floor - Its Tuesday ; Week 4

Post by Cals Tue 23 Apr 2013, 00:53

Morning Traders,

Destini out of PN17

stock to watch
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
STOCK LIST 23 Apr 2013
Stk Code Entry Remarks / RM
1 IJMLAND-WA Accumulate
2 HUAYANG Accumulate
3 TAMBUN Accumulate
4 HOHUP 0.785
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down

April 23th TUE - BC Daily trading floor - Its Tuesday ; Week 4 Empty Re: April 23th TUE - BC Daily trading floor - Its Tuesday ; Week 4

Post by peanut Tue 23 Apr 2013, 08:59

selamat pagi Coffee

DESTINI panasssss? Innocent
peanut
peanut

Back to top Go down

April 23th TUE - BC Daily trading floor - Its Tuesday ; Week 4 Empty Re: April 23th TUE - BC Daily trading floor - Its Tuesday ; Week 4

Post by Bursa berserker Tue 23 Apr 2013, 09:35

good morning :D
Bursa berserker
Bursa berserker

Male Join date : 2011-10-07
Stock Portfolio : mitra :D lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Cals Tue 23 Apr 2013, 10:03

Market Open KLCI edges up, but gains seen limited
Business & Markets 2013
Written by Surin Murugiah of theedgemalaysia.com
Tuesday, 23 April 2013 09:08

A + / A - / Reset
KUALA LUMPUR (April 23): The FBM KLCI edged up in early trade on Tuesday, but gains are seen limited given the market consolidation that is expected to continue ahead of the thirteenth general election on May 5.

At 9.05am, the FBM KLCI added a mere 0.19 points to 1,706.87.

Gainers edged losers by 71 to 41, while 88 counters traded unchanged. Volume was 19.3 million shares valued at RM20.99 million.

The early gainers included BAT, Oriental, Dayang Enterprise, GAB, Telekom, Pestech, BIMB, Hartalega and UMW.

BIMB Securities Research in a market preview Tuesday said that after a brief correction, investors were back as buyers despite the lower than expected US housing data for March.

As such, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was up by almost 20 points to 14,567, it said.

Meanwhile European stocks were mainly firmer as Italy finally elected a president after the first five rounds of deadlock although concerns over earnings persist, it said.

BIMB Securities said in Asia, equities were also firmer as liquidity continues to flow into the region.

The Philippines remains as investors’ prime destination with the PSE Composite Index garnering a 2.3% jump yesterday, it said.

“As for the FBM KLCI, it closed again on a flat note at 1,706.68 (+0.4) as market consolidation continues.

“Judging from the recent market trend, we believe any surge in the index will be countered by profit taking activities hence expect the local bourse to face with more downside pressure with 1,700 as the immediate psychological support level,” it said.

Meanwhile, Asian shares steadied on Tuesday, supported by overnight gains in global equities, but were capped ahead of China's first economic report for the second quarter due later in the session, according to Reuters.

News overnight of weaker-than-expected U.S. existing home sales added to worries over the growth prospects of growth in the U.S. economy, focusing even more scrutiny on the China data, it said.

Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Cals Tue 23 Apr 2013, 10:14

Kenanga Today

IDEAS OF THE DAY (SEE SEPARATE REPORTS FOR DETAILS)

l Initiating Coverage: CRESNDO

l Results Note: AXREIT

l Quick Bites: PPB, UEMLAND

l On Our Radar: VITROX

l On Our Technical Watch: BENALEC, PENERGY

NEWS HIGHLIGHTS

l BHIC secures RM515.0m jobs from Boustead Naval Shipyard

l Tanco unit gets RM600.0m job in Port Dickson

l ARREIT to buy factory in Penang

l MAS agrees to RM8.4m settlement with NZ commission

l KNM Process System faces winding-up petition

l Bursa Securities uplifts Destini from PN17

l Affin optimistic winning HwangDBS' bid

FOREIGN NEWS HIGHLIGHTS

l ABB bets on solar power with USD1.0b takeover

l Michelin quarterly sales drop as Europe recession widens

ECONOMIC NEWS HIGHLIGHTS (MACRO BITS)

Asia

l Yudhoyono’s Selection For Finance Minister Rattles Market

USA

l Existing Home Sales Fall As Prices Rise Most Since 2005

l Data Shift To Lift Us Economy By 3%

Europe

l Era Of Austerity Has Run Its Course, Eu Says

Currencies

l Dollar Pulls Back From ¥100 On Weak Home Sales

Commodities

l Brent Oil Rises Above $100/Bbl On Equity Gains

l Bargain Hunters Lift Gold, Gains May Be Short-Lived

Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by peanut Tue 23 Apr 2013, 10:21

hmmmm.... Hmm... KSTAR oh KSTAR
peanut
peanut

Back to top Go down

Post by peanut Tue 23 Apr 2013, 10:35

wats the FV for DESTINI after upliftment? Innocent
peanut
peanut

Back to top Go down

Post by peanut Tue 23 Apr 2013, 10:37

JOHAN oh JOHAN....ku sangka sejuk, rupanya Panassss .... Giggle

Headbang
peanut
peanut

Back to top Go down

Post by Cals Tue 23 Apr 2013, 10:39

peanut wrote:wats the FV for DESTINI after upliftment? Innocent

peanut wrote:JOHAN oh JOHAN....ku sangka sejuk, rupanya Panassss .... Giggle

Headbang
Giggle johan

usually upliftment is already considered selling on news
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by peanut Tue 23 Apr 2013, 10:53

Giggle

JOHAN Headbang

adakah KLCI will green today?
peanut
peanut

Back to top Go down

Post by peanut Tue 23 Apr 2013, 11:05

aiyaakkkk....kuat pulak INARI .....

peanut
peanut

Back to top Go down

Post by Cals Tue 23 Apr 2013, 11:10

in any position mate?
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cals Tue 23 Apr 2013, 11:11

yes inari doh
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by WinningHeart Tue 23 Apr 2013, 11:13

Hello to Pak Cals and all comrades here ... how are you guys doing?
I have stop trading for half year due to client project and will make a come back after election time ... Is Max sifu still here? ... all other old friend Phoenix zai .. W ... Abang Ejam .. Cikgu Sun .. all still around? ... huhu [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

WinningHeart
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by peanut Tue 23 Apr 2013, 11:15

Cals wrote:in any position mate?

INARI in and out already, DESTINI in and out and in again and stuck now Headbang ,
Huaan silap beli now stuck Headbang and last GPacket stuck Headbang

Giggle Giggle

try to do day trade only.... Giggle
peanut
peanut

Back to top Go down

Post by peanut Tue 23 Apr 2013, 11:18

WinningHeart wrote:Hello to Pak Cals and all comrades here ... how are you guys doing?
I have stop trading for half year due to client project and will make a come back after election time ... Is Max sifu still here? ... all other old friend Phoenix zai .. W ... Abang Ejam .. Cikgu Sun .. all still around? ... huhu [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Hello Handshake
peanut
peanut

Back to top Go down

Post by peanut Tue 23 Apr 2013, 11:19

CENSOF Hmm... macam nak panas je...but q sell banyak tu.... Hmm...
peanut
peanut

Back to top Go down

Post by Cals Tue 23 Apr 2013, 11:33

WinningHeart wrote:Hello to Pak Cals and all comrades here ... how are you guys doing?

hello WH, we are waiting for your comeback Clap legend!
yes max is around and he will be back after election, phoenix yes he drops by too with ejam, sun sun you need to pm her Evil
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by JF Tue 23 Apr 2013, 11:40

morning~ Coffee

that mbb open high today... nw kaput ing hurmmm
JF
JF

Male Join date : 2011-10-07
Job/Hobbies : $$
Profit & Loss $$

Back to top Go down

Post by Cals Tue 23 Apr 2013, 11:43

peanut wrote:

Hello Handshake

peanut meet Winning Heart, Winning Heart meet peanut, hes legend too

JF wrote:morning~ Coffee

morning JF
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by peanut Tue 23 Apr 2013, 11:57

Cals wrote:
peanut wrote:

Hello Handshake

peanut meet Winning Heart, Winning Heart meet peanut, hes legend too

JF wrote:morning~ Coffee

morning JF

morning Coffee

peanut
peanut

Back to top Go down

Post by peanut Tue 23 Apr 2013, 12:01

KLCI boleh bertahan ke @1700 Think
peanut
peanut

Back to top Go down

Post by Cals Tue 23 Apr 2013, 12:05

peanut wrote:KLCI boleh bertahan ke @1700 Think

become strong support already
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by WinningHeart Tue 23 Apr 2013, 12:05

peanut wrote:

Hello [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

WinningHeart
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by peanut Tue 23 Apr 2013, 12:07

Cals wrote:
peanut wrote:KLCI boleh bertahan ke @1700 Think

become strong support already

Ooooo ic
peanut
peanut

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next