Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

April 23th TUE - BC Daily trading floor - Its Tuesday ; Week 4

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

April 23th TUE - BC Daily trading floor - Its Tuesday ; Week 4 - Page 2 Empty Re: April 23th TUE - BC Daily trading floor - Its Tuesday ; Week 4

Post by WinningHeart Tue 23 Apr 2013, 12:09

Cals wrote:
WinningHeart wrote:Hello to Pak Cals and all comrades here ... how are you guys doing?
I have stop trading for half year due to client project and will make a come back after election time ... Is Max sifu still here? ... all other old friend Phoenix zai .. W ... Abang Ejam .. Cikgu Sun .. all still around? ... huhu [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

hello WH, we are waiting for your comeback [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] legend!
yes max is around and he will be back after election, phoenix yes he drops by too with ejam, sun sun you need to pm her [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

There is ONLY ONE legend and his name is Max sifu and glad the legend is return after election as well [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Now the fortune teller can't cheat us anymore ... huhu [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

WinningHeart
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

April 23th TUE - BC Daily trading floor - Its Tuesday ; Week 4 - Page 2 Empty Re: April 23th TUE - BC Daily trading floor - Its Tuesday ; Week 4

Post by peanut Tue 23 Apr 2013, 12:12

WinningHeart wrote:
Cals wrote:
WinningHeart wrote:Hello to Pak Cals and all comrades here ... how are you guys doing?
I have stop trading for half year due to client project and will make a come back after election time ... Is Max sifu still here? ... all other old friend Phoenix zai .. W ... Abang Ejam .. Cikgu Sun .. all still around? ... huhu [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

hello WH, we are waiting for your comeback [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] legend!
yes max is around and he will be back after election, phoenix yes he drops by too with ejam, sun sun you need to pm her [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

There is ONLY ONE legend and his name is Max sifu and glad the legend is return after election as well [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Now the fortune teller can't cheat us anymore ... huhu [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

yeaaa... Dancing Dancing
hehe Devil Giggle
peanut
peanut

Back to top Go down

Post by Cals Tue 23 Apr 2013, 12:35

WinningHeart wrote:
Cals wrote:

hahaha legend slogan , im just caretaker nia Tongue
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down

Post by Cals Tue 23 Apr 2013, 13:25

Midday Market KLCI dips 0.38% at break on profit taking
Business & Markets 2013
Written by Surin Murugiah of theedgemalaysia.com
Tuesday, 23 April 2013 12:49

A + / A - / Reset
KUALA LUMPUR (April 23): The FBM KLCI remained in negative territory on Tuesday, weighed by profit taking at select blue chips after the local market had hit lofty levels ahead of the thirteenth general election on May 5.

At 12.30pm, the FBM KLCI shed 0.38% or 6.49 points to 1,700.19.

Market breadth turned negative with 427 losers and 121 gainers, while 258 counters traded unchanged. Volume was 338.87 million shares valued at RM554.27 million.

The top losers in the morning session included KLK, Petronas Dagangan, Panasonic, Allianz, HLFG, APM Automotive, BAT, Genting PLANTATION []s, Batu Kawan and Nestle.

Astral Supreme was the most actively traded counter with 21.9 million shares traded. The stock fell 3.5 sen to 22 sen.

The other actives included K-Star, Destini, Tiger Synergy, KNM, CIMB, Century Software, MAS and UEM Land.

The gainers included Aeon Credit, Shell, Tasek, GAB, Hong Leong Capital, Magni, Oriental and Litrak.

Maybank IB Research head of retail research and chief chartist Lee Cheng Hooi in a note Tuesday said the index looks likely to tread water for now, at overbought and lofty levels.

Meanwhile, BIMB Securities in a note Tuesday said that judging from the recent market trend, any surge in the index will be countered by profit taking activities hence expect the local bourse to face with more downside pressure with 1,700 as the immediate psychological support level.

Elsewhere, Asian shares and other riskier assets lost ground on Tuesday after a preliminary reading showed manufacturing growth in China slowed in April, highlighting recent market concerns about global growth prospects, according to Reuters.

The flash HSBC Purchasing Managers' Index for April fell to 50.5 in April from 51.6 in March, but was still stronger than February's reading of 50.4, it said
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”

Back to top Go down

Post by WinningHeart Tue 23 Apr 2013, 14:17

Cals wrote:
WinningHeart wrote:
Cals wrote:

hahaha legend slogan , im just caretaker nia [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Glad to have Pak Cal taking care of this place else we'll be scattered [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

WinningHeart
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Cals Tue 23 Apr 2013, 14:43

WinningHeart wrote:
Cals wrote:
WinningHeart wrote:
Cals wrote:

hahaha legend slogan , im just caretaker nia [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Glad to have Pak Cal taking care of this place else we'll be scattered [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

great to see you again WH, action going to start soon Innocent
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by peanut Tue 23 Apr 2013, 15:21

satu kali SANICHI jadi panasss Giggle
peanut
peanut

Back to top Go down

Post by Cals Tue 23 Apr 2013, 15:24

peanut wrote:satu kali SANICHI jadi panasss Giggle

macam trader play pak
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by peanut Tue 23 Apr 2013, 15:34

Cals wrote:
peanut wrote:satu kali SANICHI jadi panasss Giggle

macam trader play pak

Giggle
peanut
peanut

Back to top Go down

Post by Bursa berserker Tue 23 Apr 2013, 16:06

peanut wrote:
Cals wrote:
peanut wrote:satu kali SANICHI jadi panasss [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

macam trader play pak

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
lol I thought sanichi last time 20cent ++ lol
Bursa berserker
Bursa berserker

Male Join date : 2011-10-07
Stock Portfolio : mitra :D lol

Back to top Go down

Post by peanut Tue 23 Apr 2013, 16:09

Bursa berserker wrote:
peanut wrote:
Cals wrote:
peanut wrote:satu kali SANICHI jadi panasss [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

macam trader play pak

fuhh Giggle Giggle hehe
peanut
peanut

Back to top Go down

Post by Cals Tue 23 Apr 2013, 16:11

peanut wrote:
Bursa berserker wrote:
peanut wrote:
Cals wrote:

macam trader play pak

fuhh Giggle Giggle hehe

dulu in

Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Bursa berserker Tue 23 Apr 2013, 16:13

Cals wrote:
peanut wrote:
Bursa berserker wrote:
peanut wrote:
Cals wrote:

macam trader play pak

fuhh [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] hehe

dulu in

haha
Bursa berserker
Bursa berserker

Back to top Go down

Post by peanut Tue 23 Apr 2013, 16:19

Cals wrote:
peanut wrote:
Bursa berserker wrote:
peanut wrote:
Cals wrote:

macam trader play pak

fuhh Giggle Giggle hehe

dulu in

dulu goreng sayur ke?
peanut
peanut

Back to top Go down

Post by Cals Tue 23 Apr 2013, 16:47

kueyteow lou

Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by peanut Tue 23 Apr 2013, 16:52

Cals wrote:kueyteow lou

Giggle Thumbs Up Laugh
peanut
peanut

Back to top Go down

Post by Bursa berserker Tue 23 Apr 2013, 16:56

[quote="peanut"]
Cals wrote:kueyteow lou

:D
Bursa berserker
Bursa berserker

Back to top Go down

Post by Cals Tue 23 Apr 2013, 17:19

close of session

weak market cap

top winner vs loser

ace

warrant- heat never reach here
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2