Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

14 April 2014 - BC Daily Trading Floor

Go down

14 April 2014 - BC Daily Trading Floor  Empty 14 April 2014 - BC Daily Trading Floor

Post by Cals Mon 14 Apr 2014, 08:07

Good day traders  Hi 

April 14th - Stocks To Watch Matrix Concepts, Gas Malaysia, Tropicana, icapital, YTL Power, MKH, KLK
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down

14 April 2014 - BC Daily Trading Floor  Empty Re: 14 April 2014 - BC Daily Trading Floor

Post by Cals Mon 14 Apr 2014, 17:28

close of session 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

ace

warrant

Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”

Back to top Go down

14 April 2014 - BC Daily Trading Floor  Empty Re: 14 April 2014 - BC Daily Trading Floor

Post by Cals Mon 14 Apr 2014, 17:45

Market Close KLCI ends negatively flat at 1,851 points
Business & Markets 2014
Written by Ahmad Naqib Idris Adzman Shah and Jeffrey Tan of theedgemalaysia.com   
Monday, 14 April 2014 17:16

KUALA LUMPUR (Apr 14): The FBM KLCI ended negatively flat at market close, falling 1.1 points or 0.06% to settle at 1,851.53.

A remisier told theedgemalaysia.com that the index’s marginal fall was in line with other markets in the region, following the weak performance of US markets.

“There has been a lack of activity today,” he said.

Across Bursa Malaysia, 1.99 billion shares were traded, valued at RM2.03 billion. Losers led gainers at 454 versus 396, while 304 counters remain unchanged.

The top gainer was Nestle Bhd, while the top losers were led by Cahya Mata Sarawak Bhd. The most active stock was Karex Bhd’s warrants.

JF Apex Research expected the KLCI to be negative today with support at 1,820 points, following bearish sentiment in the US.

Across the region, Japan’s Nikkei 225 ended 0.36% lower and South Korea’s Kospi fell 0.02%. Singapore’s Straits Times Index, however, rose 0.52%.

In China, the Shanghai Composite Index ended 0.05% higher and Hong Kong’s Hang Seng closed 0.15% higher.

Reuters reported that Asian shares gave up more ground on Monday after a dismal week on Wall Street and tensions in Ukraine sapped investors' appetite for risk, which helped underpin the safe-haven yen.
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down