Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

18 April 2014 - BC Daily Trading Floor

2 posters

Go down

18 April 2014 - BC Daily Trading Floor  Empty 18 April 2014 - BC Daily Trading Floor

Post by Cals Fri 18 Apr 2014, 12:08

TGIF ppl 

April 18th - Stocks To Watch Nestle, Salcon, MMC, AZRB, Bursa, Kian Joo, Box-Pak, Edaran, Asiabio, KLCCP
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down

18 April 2014 - BC Daily Trading Floor  Empty Re: 18 April 2014 - BC Daily Trading Floor

Post by anonymous682 Fri 18 Apr 2014, 17:05

Cals wrote:TGIF ppl 

April 18th - Stocks To Watch Nestle, Salcon, MMC, AZRB, Bursa, Kian Joo, Box-Pak, Edaran, Asiabio, KLCCP
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
hi to all BC members ... lately have been very busy with work. Manage to settled some of it, so drop by to say hi to all BC members here  Beer  Will be away for 2 weeks to overseas so no trading for me  Headbang  Headbang  Headbang 

Today Dsonic goes crazy .... after announcement that KDN awarded contract to them during 1st session break, abt 292M worth of contract for the supply of new MyKad  Hmm...  Hmm...  wondering will Monday be flying high again to touch RM4 ? Lets wait and watch ...
 http://www.bursamalaysia.com/market/listed-companies/company-announcements/1597137

Happy Friday guys, enjoy your weekend  Dancing  Dancing  Cocktail  Beer  Thumbs Up
anonymous682
anonymous682

Male Join date : 2012-06-04
Comments : A moment of triumph does not represent a life of success;
A moment of setback does not represent a life of failure.
This is what I have learned from my past experiences ...

Back to top Go down

18 April 2014 - BC Daily Trading Floor  Empty Re: 18 April 2014 - BC Daily Trading Floor

Post by Cals Fri 18 Apr 2014, 18:48

+1 for insight
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Cals Fri 18 Apr 2014, 21:05

close of session 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

ace

warrant
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cals Fri 18 Apr 2014, 21:11

Market Close KLCI edges up 0.1% on property counters
Business & Markets 2014
Written by Jeffrey Tan of theedgemalaysia.com   
Friday, 18 April 2014 17:21

KUALA LUMPUR (Apr 18): The FBM KLCI climbed on the rise of property counters, which also led the whole trading week, dealers said.

At the 5pm market close, the benchmark index rose 2.15 points or 0.1% to 1,852.69 points.

InterPacific Securities’ remisier Sam Ng told theedgemalaysia.com: “The market is up today, supported by attractive trading activity seen among property counters.”

“Mid-cap and water-related stocks are also very active. However, we see sideways trading among blue chip stocks,” he added over the telephone.

Meanwhile, Hong Leong Investment Bank Research in a note today said the index could still extend its sideways consolidation in the near term, with key support at 1,839 points.

The research house said over the mid-term, with strong domestic liquidity, the local bourse is still on an uptrend bias and bargain hunting opportunity.

Across Bursa Malaysia, a total of 2.2 billion shares, worth RM1.7 billion were traded. Market gainers led decliners by 455 versus 362, while 331 counters were unchanged. 

The top gainer was Danainfra Nasional Bhd [S] (0400GB) while the leading decliner was Nestle (M) Bhd. The most active counter was Asia Bioenergy Technologies Bhd.

Bloomberg reported Asian stocks climbed with Russian shares as the ruble dropped on easing tension in Ukraine. Credit risk in Japan fell and rubber slid to the lowest since 2009.

Across the region, Japan’s Nikkei 225 was up 0.68% and South Korea’s Kospi rose 0.61%. However in China, the Shanghai Composite Index ended 0.05% lower.

Financial markets in the US, UK, Germany, Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia and New Zealand are closed for the Good Friday holiday.

Australia and Hong Kong markets will also be closed on Easter Monday (April 21).
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down