Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

23 April 2014 - BC Daily Trading Floor

Go down

23 April 2014 - BC Daily Trading Floor  Empty 23 April 2014 - BC Daily Trading Floor

Post by Cals Wed 23 Apr 2014, 01:31

Good day traders

opening early 

April 23rd - Stocks To Watch SP Setia, Sime, MBSB, Versatile, Utopia, TH Plant, Sealink, Talam, AirAsia, SOP
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down

23 April 2014 - BC Daily Trading Floor  Empty Re: 23 April 2014 - BC Daily Trading Floor

Post by Cals Wed 23 Apr 2014, 22:34

Market Close KLCI rises 0.04%, lifted by heavyweights and return of interest
Business & Markets 2014
Written by Jonathan Gan of theedgemalaysia.com   
Wednesday, 23 April 2014 17:31

KUALA LUMPUR (Apr 23): The FBM KLCI rose 0.04% today on gains made by select heavyweights and the return of foreign interest.

Analysts, who feel the underlying sentiment of the market is bullish, said the KLCI is set to retest its April high of 1870 and its all-time high of 1882.

At market close today, the FBM KLCI rose 0.93 points or 0.04% to close at 1867.35. Gains were seen on the big cap stocks such as YTL Corporation Bhd, Genting Bhd and Telekom Malaysia Bhd.

The KLCI was relatively positive for the entire day with slight dips into the negative region before regaining positive ground in the afternoon.

Decliners led gainers by 468 to 395. The top gainer was Advanced Packaging Technology (M) Bhd while top loser was Panasonic Manufacturing Malaysia Bhd.

1 Utopia Bhd was the most active counter today.

According to a report by Hong Leong Investment Bank, the KLCI is expected to retest 1870, its 4th April high, and all time high of 1882 in the short term

Danny Wong, CEO of Areca Capital, told theedgemalaysia.com that today was a mixed market with some small buying interest in Malaysian REITS.

Wong is optimistic of the market. “It might see 1900 points if the blue chips continue to run. We’re beginning to see some foreign interest returning to Malaysia.”

Across the region, the Japanese Nikkei rose 1.09% to 14546.27 while the South Korean Kospi fell 0.19% to 2000.37 points.

Reuters reported Asian stock markets were little moved on Wednesday after a Chinese manufacturing survey met expectations

Investors hoping that the Chinese HSBC manufacturing PMI data for April would show some stabilisation in the slowing economy were relieved when the survey came in at 48.3, still in contractionary territory but slightly above the March number.
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”

Back to top Go down

23 April 2014 - BC Daily Trading Floor  Empty Re: 23 April 2014 - BC Daily Trading Floor

Post by Cals Wed 23 Apr 2014, 22:48

close of session 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

ace

warrant
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down