Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

15 April 2014 - BC Daily Trading Floor

Go down

15 April 2014 - BC Daily Trading Floor  Empty 15 April 2014 - BC Daily Trading Floor

Post by Cals Tue 15 Apr 2014, 09:04

Good day traders

April 15th - Stocks To Watch Dialog, Barakah, Iris, BAT, Tenaga, E&O, Kulim, IPO Properties
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down

15 April 2014 - BC Daily Trading Floor  Empty Re: 15 April 2014 - BC Daily Trading Floor

Post by Cals Wed 16 Apr 2014, 00:29

Market Close KLCI ends positively flat at 1,853 points
Business & Markets 2014
Written by Jeffrey Tan of theedgemalaysia.com   
Tuesday, 15 April 2014 17:18

KUALA LUMPUR (Apr 15): The FBM KLCI closed flat in positive territory, gaining 2.35 points or 0.1% to 1,853.88 points.

InterPacific Securities’ remisier Sam Ng told theedgemalaysia.com: “The index (market) is very quiet today.”

“We note foreign funds are not so active in the last few weeks as compared to local institutions,” he added over the telephone.

A dealer, meanwhile, noted Datasonic Group Bhd today hit limit down and was puzzled as to why the stock exchange has yet to query the firm.

Datasonic was the top decliner.

The leading gainer was Cahya Mata Sarawak Bhd while the most active counter was Talam Transform Bhd.

Across Bursa Malaysia, a total of 2.6 billion shares, worth RM2.5 billion, were traded. 

Market decliners edged gainers slightly by 413 versus 406, while 344 counters were unchanged. 

Bloomberg reported Asian stocks swung from gains to losses as Chinese equities tumbled after a report showed that new credit fell, underscoring risks of a deepening slowdown in the world’s second-biggest economy.

The MSCI Asia Pacific Index fell 0.1 percent to 137.25 as of 2:19 p.m. in Hong Kong, reversing an earlier gain of as much as 0.4 percent that was spurred by a report yesterday showing U.S. retail sales rose in March by the most since September 2012. China reports on first-quarter growth tomorrow.

Across the region, Japan’s Nikkei 225 was up 0.62%, but South Korea’s Kospi fell 0.24%. Singapore’s Straits Times Index closed 0.83% up.

In China, the Shanghai Composite Index ended 1.40% lower and Hong Kong’s Hang Seng closed 1.60% lower.
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”

Back to top Go down

15 April 2014 - BC Daily Trading Floor  Empty Re: 15 April 2014 - BC Daily Trading Floor

Post by Cals Wed 16 Apr 2014, 00:45

close of session 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

ace

warrants
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down