Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

22 April 2014 - BC Daily Trading Floor

Go down

22 April 2014 - BC Daily Trading Floor  Empty 22 April 2014 - BC Daily Trading Floor

Post by Cals Mon 21 Apr 2014, 23:32

Good day traders

just open early to post for yah all 

April 22 - Stocks To Watch IJM, Guocoland, KPJ, OSK, MKH, Alam Maritim, SCGM, Public Bank, Axis-Reit, LBS
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down

22 April 2014 - BC Daily Trading Floor  Empty Re: 22 April 2014 - BC Daily Trading Floor

Post by Cals Tue 22 Apr 2014, 19:45

Market Close KLCI hits fresh high on late trades
Business & Markets 2014
Written by Jeffrey Tan of theedgemalaysia.com   
Tuesday, 22 April 2014 17:28

KUALA LUMPUR (Apr 22): The FBM KLCI ended on a fresh high this year after some late support.

At the 5.00 pm market close, the benchmark KLCI index rose 3.49 points or 0.2% to end at 1,866.42 points. The record high of 1872.52 was posted on December 30, 2013.

InterPacific Securities’ remisier Sam Ng told theedgemalaysia.com: “The market surprisingly ended higher today despite a cool down seen in property counters.”

“Nevertheless, we see oil & gas counters trading actively across the board,” he added over the telephone.

Kenanga Research in a note today said it maintained a ‘neutral’ view on the market, despite the bullish run on index-linked counters yesterday.

The research house believes the local market may continue to be trapped in a sideway consolidation mode of between 1,840 points to 1,869 points this week due to the lack of key catalysts.

Across Bursa Malaysia, a total of 2.6 billion shares, worth RM2.9 billion were traded. Market gainers led decliners by 455 versus 404, while 320 counters were unchanged. 

The top gainer was Keck Seng (Malaysia) Bhd while the leading decliner was DKSH Holdings (Malaysia) Bhd. The most active counter was 1 Utopia Bhd.

Earlier in afternoon trades, Reuters reported extended weakness in Chinese shares, driven by worries over liquidity and earnings, put a brake on other Asian stock markets on Tuesday despite Wall Street stocks rallying into a fifth session.

But at market close, Asian shares ended mixed.

The Shanghai Composite Index ended 0.34% higher, but Hong Kong’s Hang Seng closed 0.13% lower.

Japan’s Nikkei 225 was down 0.85%, but South Korea’s Kospi rose 0.25%. Singapore’s Straits Times Index closed 0.56% up.
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down