Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

17 April 2014 - BC Daily Trading Floor

Go down

17 April 2014 - BC Daily Trading Floor  Empty 17 April 2014 - BC Daily Trading Floor

Post by Cals Thu 17 Apr 2014, 10:38

Good day traders

Stocks To Watch Aeon Credit, Far East, glove stocks, PetDag, Tebrau, Zhulian, Hap Seng, LBS
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down

17 April 2014 - BC Daily Trading Floor  Empty Re: 17 April 2014 - BC Daily Trading Floor

Post by Cals Fri 18 Apr 2014, 02:16

close of session 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

ace

warrant
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”

Back to top Go down

17 April 2014 - BC Daily Trading Floor  Empty Re: 17 April 2014 - BC Daily Trading Floor

Post by Cals Fri 18 Apr 2014, 02:33

Market Close KLCI rises 0.3% after positive indication from Feds
Business & Markets 2014
Written by Ahmad Naqib Idris Adzman Shah of theedgemalaysia.com   
Thursday, 17 April 2014 17:19

KUALA LUMPUR (Apr 17): The FBM KLCI rose today after the US Federal Reserve indicated that interest rates may not change for some time.

At 5.00 pm market close, the benchmark index rose 5.17 points or 0.3% to settle at 1,850.54 points.

A remisier told theedgemalaysia.com that the FBM KLCI was recovering after its correction yesterday.

“The KLCI is up today, in line with markets in the region, after the US Federal Reserve indicated that interest rates may be kept at its current levels.

“Low interest rates means low borrowing costs, which improves the liquidity of the market,” he said.

Across the board, a total of 2.5 billion shares worth RM2.1 billion changed hands. There were 406 gainers against 409 decliners, while 333 counters were unchanged.

Top gainers were led by Aeon Credit Service (M) Bhd (AEONCR), while Time dotCom Bhd (TIMECOM) led the decliners. The most actively traded counter was 1 Utopia Bhd (UTOPIA).

Regionally, Japan’s Nikkei ended flat, Hong Kong’s Hang Seng rose 0.28% while South Korea’s Kospi fell 0.01%.

Reuters reported that Asian share markets crept higher on Thursday as dovish comments from the head of the U.S. Federal Reserve lifted Wall Street while weighing on the dollar, with trade light heading into the Easter holidays.

Fed Chair Janet Yellen on Wednesday said it might take two years to return to full employment and there was more risk of inflation staying too low than going too high.

Achieving the Fed's economic goals "will likely require low real interest rates for some time," a policy view she said was shared broadly across many advanced economies.
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down