Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

24 April 2014 - BC Daily Trading Floor

Go down

24 April 2014 - BC Daily Trading Floor  Empty 24 April 2014 - BC Daily Trading Floor

Post by Cals Wed 23 Apr 2014, 22:42

Good early day :)

April 24th Stocks To Watch Alam Maritim, Cycle&Carriage, IHH, REDtone, PetGas, Barakah, Keck Seng, TAS, WZB
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down

24 April 2014 - BC Daily Trading Floor  Empty Re: 24 April 2014 - BC Daily Trading Floor

Post by Cals Fri 25 Apr 2014, 02:12

Market Close KLCI falls 0.11% on slight correction
Business & Markets 2014
Written by Ahmad Naqib Idris Adzman Shah of theedgemalaysia.com   
Thursday, 24 April 2014 17:29

KUALA LUMPUR (Apr 24): The FBM KLCI fell 2.07 points or 0.11% at market close to settle at 1,865.28.

The marginal fall in the benchmark index was seen as a “healthy” correction after staging gains last week, a remisier told theedgemalaysia over telephone.

He said the index was retracing its recent 10-point gain, adding that there had been no strong leading indicators to influence the market.

Across the exchange, 2.02 billion shares valued at RM1.97 billion were traded.

Decliners led gainers at 485 versus 325, while 344 counters remained unchanged.

Top losers for the day include Keck Seng (Malaysia) Bhd, Petronas Gas Bhd and Datasonic Bhd, while the top gainer was Southern Acids (M) Bhd. The most actively traded stock on the bourse was PDZ Holdings Bhd.

In Asia, Japan’s Nikkei fell 0.97%, South Korea’s Kospi declined 0.10%, while Hong Kong’s Hang Seng rose 0.24%.

Reuters reported that shares in tech heavyweights Apple and Facebook held hefty after-hours gains on Thursday as their results handily outpaced Wall Street expectations, though Asian markets managed only a mumbled cheer on the news.

The Nikkei slipped 0.97 percent with some investors apparently disappointed that a meeting between Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe and U.S. President Barack Obama made no concrete progress on a trade deal.

MSCI's broadest index of Asia-Pacific shares outside Japan edged ahead by a tenth of a percent.
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down