Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

28 April 2014 - BC Daily Trading Floor

Go down

28 April 2014 - BC Daily Trading Floor  Empty 28 April 2014 - BC Daily Trading Floor

Post by Cals Mon 28 Apr 2014, 13:04

Good day traders

April 28th - Stocks To Watch EcoWorld, Digi, Southern Acids, Wong Eng, PDZ, HL Bank, Digistar, Caring, SCGM
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down

28 April 2014 - BC Daily Trading Floor  Empty Re: 28 April 2014 - BC Daily Trading Floor

Post by Cals Mon 28 Apr 2014, 22:35

Market Close KLCI falls 0.3% amid Ukraine tensions
Business & Markets 2014
Written by Ahmad Naqib Idris Adzman Shah of theedgemalaysia.com   
Monday, 28 April 2014 17:21

KUALA LUMPUR (Apr 28): The FBM KLCI fell slightly today amid rising tensions in Ukraine, and signals that China may not change its fiscal and monetary policies.

At 5.00 pm, the benchmark index fell 5.24 points or 0.3% to close at 1,855.74.

Sam Ng, a remisier with InterPac Securities, said that the market was also down due to profit-taking activity, adding that there was also more activity among penny stocks.

Across the board, 2.17 billion shares worth RM1.74 billion were traded.

Decliners had overwhelmed gainers at 647 versus 235, while 259 counters remained unchanged.

Top losers included British American Tobacco Bhd, Petronas Dagangan Bhd and Petronas Gas Bhd, while I-Bhd led the gainers. The most active stock was PDZ Holdings Bhd.

In Asia, Japan’s Nikkei declined by 0.98%, South Korea’s Kospi fell 0.12% while Hong Kong’s Hang Seng was down 0.41%.

Reuters reported that world stocks held just off 10-day lows on Monday, pressured by tensions between Russia and the West over Ukraine, although European markets were buoyed by a 15 percent jump in takeover target AstraZeneca.

Markets, especially in Asia, also took a hit from signals that Chinese authorities are not likely to support the economy with more stimulus, but the main impetus was coming from developments in Ukraine.
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”

Back to top Go down

28 April 2014 - BC Daily Trading Floor  Empty Re: 28 April 2014 - BC Daily Trading Floor

Post by Cals Mon 28 Apr 2014, 22:50

close of session 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

ace

warrant

Hmm... 
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down