Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

25 April 2014 - BC Daily Trading Floor

Go down

25 April 2014 - BC Daily Trading Floor  Empty 25 April 2014 - BC Daily Trading Floor

Post by Cals Fri 25 Apr 2014, 02:17

Good day traders

some stock to watch 

April 25th - Stocks To Watch Tenaga, Gadang, BAT, MAHB, CanOne, PetChem, GenM, CAP, Pantech, Ho Hup
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

hohup powah !
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down

25 April 2014 - BC Daily Trading Floor  Empty Re: 25 April 2014 - BC Daily Trading Floor

Post by Cals Sat 26 Apr 2014, 18:23

Market Close KLCI shares slide 0.23% amid heightened Ukraine tensions
Business & Markets 2014
Written by Jonathan Gan of theedgemalaysia.com   
Friday, 25 April 2014 17:23

KUALA LUMPUR (Apr 25): The FBM KLCI shares continued its slide today amid heightened tensions in Ukraine which pushed world shares lower.

At market close today, the FBM KLCI fell 4.3 points or 0.23% to 1860.98 led by Petronas Chemicals Group Bhd, MISC Bhd and IHH Healthcare Bhd.

The exchange saw a total of 1.93 billion shares traded with a value of RM1.89 billion

The bears held their sway over the markets today with decliners outpacing gainers by 463 versus 382.

Among the top losers were BAT, United Plantations, Carlsberg, Lafarge Malaysia, MISC, Deleum, Bintulu Port, Cahya Mata Sarawak, PPB and PBA.

The gainers included Southern Acids, Dana Infra, Petronas Dagangan, Oriental, Wong Engineering, Press Metal, Kuchai and Sui Wah.

Despite a positive start in the morning, the exchange remained in negative territory throughout the day.

Danny Wong, CEO of Areca Capital, told theedgemalaysia.com that the market currently lacked catalysts on the horizon

“We’re awaiting more news from the US and the local markets since its earnings season,” he said “The focus should be on fundamentally driven stocks. Look at earnings growth in shares and catalysts,” Wong advised.

Across the Asia Pacific, the Nikkei 255 rose 0.17% to 14429.26 while the South Korean Kospi fell 1.34% to 1971.66

Reuters reported that heightened tension in Ukraine pushed world shares lower and lifted safe-haven European bonds on Friday. Asian stocks had also stumbled earlier after Wall Street struggled to shake off the geopolitical uncertainty despite some upbeat earnings.
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down