Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

16 April 2014 - BC Daily Trading Floor

2 posters

Go down

16 April 2014 - BC Daily Trading Floor  Empty 16 April 2014 - BC Daily Trading Floor

Post by Cals Wed 16 Apr 2014, 08:57

Good day traders, wish you a happy trading day  Clap  Coffee  Cool  Hi 

Stocks to watch for the day 
April 16th - Stocks To Watch Time dotcom, icapital, AirAsia, MAHB, PLB, Bina Puri, Kossan, CIMB, Kim Hin
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down

16 April 2014 - BC Daily Trading Floor  Empty Re: 16 April 2014 - BC Daily Trading Floor

Post by Bursa berserker Wed 16 Apr 2014, 13:26

afternoon bc comrades :)
Bursa berserker
Bursa berserker

Male Join date : 2011-10-07
Stock Portfolio : mitra :D lol

Back to top Go down

16 April 2014 - BC Daily Trading Floor  Empty Re: 16 April 2014 - BC Daily Trading Floor

Post by Cals Wed 16 Apr 2014, 13:34

Bursa berserker wrote:afternoon bc comrades :)
afternoon BB :)
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Cals Thu 17 Apr 2014, 01:02

close of session 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

ace

warrants
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cals Thu 17 Apr 2014, 01:17

Market Close KLCI falls 0.5% on cautious investor sentiment
Business & Markets 2014
Written by Jeffrey Tan of theedgemalaysia.com   
Wednesday, 16 April 2014 17:25

KUALA LUMPUR (Apr 16): The FBM KLCI fell 8.51 points or 0.5% due to cautious sentiment among investors. It closed at 1,845.37 points.

According to Jupiter Securities’ chief market strategist Benny Lee, the KLCI’s dismal performance was due to investors taking a cautious stance.

“We expected the market to trend upward after a positive Dow Jones,” he told theedgemalaysia.com over the telephone.

“However, the market seems to be correcting itself after Asian markets had largely made gains in the last few weeks.”

Maybank Investment Bank Research in a note today said it expected profit taking to emerge near the resistance zone of 1,855 points to 1,869 points, with narrow range trading despite a rebound of US markets overnight.

“We recommend a 'Buy on Dips' stance for the index,” said chartists Lee Cheng Hooi and Liew Weng Tang of Maybank IB.

Across Bursa Malaysia, a total of 2.4 billion shares, worth RM2.3 billion were traded. Market gainers led decliners by 442 versus 374, while 343 counters were unchanged. 

The top gainer was Dutch Lady Milk Industries Bhd while the leading decliner was PPB Group Bhd. The most active counter was KNM Group Bhd’s warrant, KNM-WA.

Reuters reported share markets made broad gains on Wednesday after China reported economic growth a touch above forecasts, a relief for investors who had feared a much weaker outcome.

China's economy grew 7.4 percent in the first quarter, from a year earlier, pipping forecasts of 7.3 percent. That was welcome news to many given whisper numbers nearer 7 percent, following a string of soft numbers recently.

Other Chinese data for March was mixed, with industrial output a shade under estimates but retail sales picking up.

The Shanghai Composite Index ended 0.17% higher and Hong Kong’s Hang Seng closed 0.11% higher.

Japan’s Nikkei 225 was up 3.01% but South Korea’s Kospi ended negatively flat. Singapore’s Straits Times Index closed 0.25% up.
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down