Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stock With Momentum: Hartalega Holdings

Go down

Stock With Momentum: Hartalega Holdings Empty Stock With Momentum: Hartalega Holdings

Post by Cals Fri 10 Jul 2015, 17:57

Stock With Momentum: Hartalega Holdings

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

By Asia Analytica / The Edge Financial Daily   | July 10, 2015 : 10:27 AM MYT  

[size=14]Hartalega Holdings Bhd ([You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Financial Dashboard) (+ve)

Hartalega (Fundamental: 2.6/3, Valuation: 0.5/3), the world’s largest producer of nitrile glove, saw its share price jump 3.5% on Wednesday, following announcement of a proposed 1-for-1 bonus issue.

However, the stock gave up some gains to close 1.5% lower at RM8.84 yesterday.

The stock appears expensive, trading at a trailing 12-month PE of 35.09 times. In comparison, Supermax and Top Glove are trading at 13.44-19.67 times while Kossan is valued at 27.82 times.

On July 7, Hartalega proposed a 1-for-1 bonus issue of 820.43 million shares of 50 sen each. The glove maker also proposed to increase its authorised share capital from the existing RM750 million, comprising 1.5 million shares to RM3 billion, comprising 6 billion shares.

For FYMar2015, although revenue increased 3.5% to RM1.15 billion, net profit fell 9.9% y-o-y to RM209.7 million, due mainly to competitive selling prices and start-up expenses for its Next Generation Complex (NGC) project.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

This article first appeared in The Edge Financial Daily, on July 10, 2015.
[/size]
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down