Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ramunia gets LOI for Sarawak Shell contracts worth RM150m

2 posters

Go down

Ramunia gets LOI for Sarawak Shell contracts worth RM150m Empty Ramunia gets LOI for Sarawak Shell contracts worth RM150m

Post by hlk Fri 27 Apr 2012, 19:13

KUALA LUMPUR: Ramunia Holdings Bhd's unit has received a letter of intent (LOI) from Sarawak Shell Bhd for two contracts valued at RM150mil.

It said on Friday that Ramunia Fabricators Sdn Bhd had received the LOI for the fabrication of two substructures and also two topsides on April 23.

"The total contract price is estimated to be in the region of RM150mil depending on the final scope of works awarded," it said.

Ramunia said the LOI would hinge on Ramunia Fabricators fulfilling the conditions imposed by Sarawak Shell.
hlk
hlk

Back to top Go down

Ramunia gets LOI for Sarawak Shell contracts worth RM150m Empty Re: Ramunia gets LOI for Sarawak Shell contracts worth RM150m

Post by Cals Sat 28 Apr 2012, 17:34

Nice, hope out p n 17 soon +1 :-) 735
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down