Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maxis (6012), REDtone (0032) to fastrack rollout of 4G networks

2 posters

Go down

Maxis (6012), REDtone (0032) to fastrack rollout of 4G networks Empty Maxis (6012), REDtone (0032) to fastrack rollout of 4G networks

Post by hlk Fri 13 Jul 2012, 13:19

KUALA LUMPUR: Maxis Bhd is teaming up with REDtone International Bhd to fast track their roll out of ultra-high speed 4G networks throughout the country.

Maxis said on Friday both companies had inked an infrastructure and spectrum sharing agreement.

"This will mean customers will have the opportunity to access the highest 4G broadband speeds in the country -- up to 150 Mbps, with the latest 4G LTE technology through the combined spectrum," it said.

Maxis said both companies plan to launch their 4G LTE services early next year in selected areas of the Klang Valley, with other regions to follow closely thereafter.

The infrastructure sharing partnership between Maxis and REDtone responds to the government's call for telcos to reduce duplication of network assets, enabling operators to deliver better services.
hlk
hlk

Back to top Go down

Maxis (6012), REDtone (0032) to fastrack rollout of 4G networks Empty Re: Maxis (6012), REDtone (0032) to fastrack rollout of 4G networks

Post by Cals Sun 15 Jul 2012, 21:50

+1 kiam u first, quota gone already

150 MBPS for 4G LTE, only digi n maxis are set to rollout

puncak is named however no details
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down