Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trading ideas: Daya Materials, Mudajaya, SBC

Go down

Trading ideas: Daya Materials, Mudajaya, SBC Empty Trading ideas: Daya Materials, Mudajaya, SBC

Post by Cals Mon 05 Aug 2013, 15:31

Published: Monday August 5, 2013 MYT 8:55:00 AM
Updated: Monday August 5, 2013 MYT 8:57:06 AM
Trading ideas: Daya Materials, Mudajaya, SBC

KUALA LUMPUR: Hwang DBS Vickers Research (HDBSVR) expects Daya Materials, Mudajaya, SBC to see trading interest on Monday.

The research house said on Monday Daya Materials had terminated its MoU with Upstream Downstream Process Services to jointly develop and market mobile water injection technologies and solutions to the upstream oil and gas sector.

Mudajaya was reported to close to securing a RM300mil contract to build a railway link from Subang Jaya to Subang airport.

As for SBC, it proposed to undertake a three-for-five rights issue (at an issue price to be determined later) together with a bonus issue involving one bonus share for every two rights shares subscribed

“From a technical perspective, our Malaysia stock market could be swaying with a slight positive slant ahead. Its benchmark FBM KLCI may strive to regain its lost ground by rising to test the immediate resistance line of 1,785 today,” it said.

HDBSVR said in terms of economic news flows, the external trade statistics for June would be released at midday.

“According to one media survey, the consensus is projecting a year-on-year change of -6.9% for exports and +4.5% for imports, translating to a monthly trade surplus of RM8bil,” it said.
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down