Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When everyone are selfish and less chatting and want tips etc....then soon u guy all go alone

4 posters

Go down

When everyone are selfish and less chatting and want tips etc....then soon u guy all go alone Empty When everyone are selfish and less chatting and want tips etc....then soon u guy all go alone

Post by Guest Thu 30 Jun 2011, 08:06

ask ourselves...if no one chat...

1. what for we ae here better we go our own
2. i share with you all so much money making skill yet forumer become lesser and lesser
3. for me, stock market is truly money making gold mine but unfortunately not so much people see the potential
4. maybe this is the real difference for those that born to reap huge profits from stock like maxims, and those really stupid idiot like from investlah.
5. anyway i cant change all this, just let bcom start the dying process....
6. with or without bursa com, i don care much lo, i will still make money as usual...without foruming i make more by right..more focus..this is u guy ask for it...some of you..or majority of u

Back to top Go down

When everyone are selfish and less chatting and want tips etc....then soon u guy all go alone Empty Re: When everyone are selfish and less chatting and want tips etc....then soon u guy all go alone

Post by Guest Thu 30 Jun 2011, 08:17

i am just not happy my mission of helping more people to make money cannot be achieved...this is the second time i come back to forum....but both experience also same...which is forumer left one after one...therefore, i will not give myself third attempt...just let maxims and those smaterst bb trader make most of the money in bb trade lo....

Back to top Go down

When everyone are selfish and less chatting and want tips etc....then soon u guy all go alone Empty Re: When everyone are selfish and less chatting and want tips etc....then soon u guy all go alone

Post by sun Thu 30 Jun 2011, 08:18

I am still here... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
sun
sun
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Male Join date : 2010-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 30 Jun 2011, 08:20

sun wrote:I am still here... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

i will still go lo if no kaki to chat...bring u to fb lo... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] but that time maybe i go fb once in a blue moon only [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by sun Thu 30 Jun 2011, 08:21

maxims wrote:i am just not happy my mission of helping more people to make money cannot be achieved...this is the second time i come back to forum....but both experience also same...which is forumer left one after one...therefore, i will not give myself third attempt...just let maxims and those smaterst bb trader make most of the money in bb trade lo....

I guess the forumer got burn in the market. Hence, give up on shares and not coming back to BC gua, human nature is like tat, but think abt it sometime feel sad, haiz... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
sun
sun
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sun Thu 30 Jun 2011, 08:21

maxims wrote:
sun wrote:I am still here... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

i will still go lo if no kaki to chat...bring u to fb lo... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] but that time maybe i go fb once in a blue moon only [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
sun
sun
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 30 Jun 2011, 08:33

sun wrote:
maxims wrote:i am just not happy my mission of helping more people to make money cannot be achieved...this is the second time i come back to forum....but both experience also same...which is forumer left one after one...therefore, i will not give myself third attempt...just let maxims and those smaterst bb trader make most of the money in bb trade lo....

I guess the forumer got burn in the market. Hence, give up on shares and not coming back to BC gua, human nature is like tat, but think abt it sometime feel sad, haiz... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

consistant income in stock market mean

1. tiap tiap hari untung
2. tiap tiap minggu untung
3. tiap tiap bulan untung
4. tiap tiap tahun untong

even tiap tiap bulan untong also not easy...where got free lunch? if half way then give up ..sayonara lo.... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

imagine how nice for u all standard tiap tiap bulan can make rm15k....? but if have no faith....the conclusion is simple...some of u not destine to be a great bb trader...

Back to top Go down

Post by sun Thu 30 Jun 2011, 08:39

agree, if give up means totally no hope already, play small and play safe still got hope ma...
sun
sun
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by WinningHeart Thu 30 Jun 2011, 08:40

yesterday we have a lot of new guest posting ...

WinningHeart
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ejam77 Thu 30 Jun 2011, 08:42

aiya Max Taiko so sorryla....not in BC always.....me still at work .....but sometimes curi-curi log in.....miss BC comrades here....BC always in my mind.....sorry [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] ...but please don't go....
ejam77
ejam77

Male Join date : 2010-12-20
Job/Hobbies : trading
Comments : u give a fish i'm will live for a day only but if u give me how to fish i'll be live longer

Back to top Go down

Post by hlk Thu 30 Jun 2011, 13:45

sun wrote:agree, if give up means totally no hope already, play small and play safe still got hope ma...

Thumbs Up
hlk
hlk

Back to top Go down

Post by hlk Thu 30 Jun 2011, 13:48

bernardlcn wrote:yesterday we have a lot of new guest posting ...

hope tdy klci heavy PT won dampen their spirits ... Smiley
hlk
hlk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 30 Jun 2011, 13:52

hlk wrote:

hope tdy klci heavy PT won dampen their spirits ... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

those new guest can be those mia members la...don be so hopeful

Back to top Go down

Post by hlk Thu 30 Jun 2011, 14:06

maxims wrote:
hlk wrote:

hope tdy klci heavy PT won dampen their spirits ... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

those new guest can be those mia members la...don be so hopeful

mayb d guest only need fine tuning leh like wesly ... Tongue
hlk
hlk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down