Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maxims is not selfish at all but some of you yes!

4 posters

Go down

Maxims is not selfish at all but some of you yes! Empty Maxims is not selfish at all but some of you yes!

Post by Guest Wed 23 Feb 2011, 23:37

Remember I am a very smart man but I am kind hearted and willing to share with whole world and any stranger that I never met before and help them enrich their life. But majority of forumers here break the rule and therefore I am still in meticulous consideration whether I should act you guy new rule. Which is being quiet and everything keep to yourself. If I keep quiet then this is not me and if I voice out no feedback most of the time and I think is waste of my time to share for nothing.

Therefore, I have decided I should slow down foruming and more focus on my own money making journey. I will still chat and give analysis from time to time but I WIll NOT AT ALL TIME GIVE CALL UNLESS YOU ALL ASK ME QUESTIONS.

Back to top Go down

Maxims is not selfish at all but some of you yes! Empty Re: Maxims is not selfish at all but some of you yes!

Post by Guest Wed 23 Feb 2011, 23:42

I know who is more genuine and who else is more "reserve" and I also confuse how to proceed with sharing here.

Back to top Go down

Maxims is not selfish at all but some of you yes! Empty Re: Maxims is not selfish at all but some of you yes!

Post by ejam77 Wed 23 Feb 2011, 23:49

Max....if u do this new comer like me will lost direction in trading bb....i know i should improved since i know u.....anyway thanks! u r the great teacher..... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
ejam77
ejam77

Male Join date : 2010-12-20
Job/Hobbies : trading
Comments : u give a fish i'm will live for a day only but if u give me how to fish i'll be live longer

Back to top Go down

Post by Netsoft Wed 23 Feb 2011, 23:52

what happened when im not around? Shocked
Netsoft
Netsoft

Job/Hobbies : Photography - Pentax
Humor : Funny and Friendly
Comments : Trading tomorrow 2nd March
Profit & Loss Gaining - but i don't know how much lah

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 23 Feb 2011, 23:53

For the selection of warrant (basic part) I have done my job but for the most complicated trading part next time I will not comment much unless you guy ask. Nevertheless I still wanna work out how I want my role to be. If only few of us disclose but most act silently I think we resembling part of other forum culture and this is contradicting...

Back to top Go down

Post by ejam77 Wed 23 Feb 2011, 23:54

i don't know la Net.....hope Max not angry with me.....
ejam77
ejam77

Male Join date : 2010-12-20
Job/Hobbies : trading
Comments : u give a fish i'm will live for a day only but if u give me how to fish i'll be live longer

Back to top Go down

Post by WinningHeart Thu 24 Feb 2011, 00:01

Well ... bursa community has become my second home really ... whenever i'm in "flexible" mode definately i'm participating much by posting replies, post bb trading records, alert other some mom movement, chit chat etc ...

but this 2 weeks i'm in "restricted" mode as my boss came from sydney and ka ka cau cau ... worst case is that his room is just behind my workstation so now i have to curi curi monitor stock lo ... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] ... so participation drop sikit lo ... but next week i will back "flexible" mode again [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

WinningHeart
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Netsoft Thu 24 Feb 2011, 00:01

bernardlcn wrote:Well ... bursa community has become my second home really ... whenever i'm in "flexible" mode definately i'm participating much by posting replies, post bb trading records, alert other some mom movement, chit chat etc ...

but this 2 weeks i'm in "restricted" mode as my boss came from sydney and ka ka cau cau ... worst case is that his room is just behind my workstation so now i have to curi curi monitor stock lo ... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] ... so participation drop sikit lo ... but next week i will back "flexible" mode again [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

boss from Australia?
exactly what industry you're in?
Netsoft
Netsoft

Back to top Go down

Post by WinningHeart Thu 24 Feb 2011, 00:05

yea .. i'm working for Australian company .. that's y most of the time my working hour is "flexible" enough for me to work and still monitoring stock all day [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] ... i'm in IT line ... same as u i think

WinningHeart
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Netsoft Thu 24 Feb 2011, 01:17

bernardlcn wrote:yea .. i'm working for Australian company .. that's y most of the time my working hour is "flexible" enough for me to work and still monitoring stock all day [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] ... i'm in IT line ... same as u i think

I see, that explains Handshake
Anyway when do you plan to be full time trader?
Netsoft
Netsoft

Back to top Go down

Post by budgee Thu 24 Feb 2011, 08:02

Max, i think that most of us look up to you for direction so that is why keep quiet. one more reason is becoz we are not full time to monitor due to work so not able to make calls. Another reason is maybe scared make wrong call then holland result.

In terms of market experience you have the most so can judge better.

But I think we all should now try to make stock calls once we see a good opportunity, what do you say friends?
budgee
budgee

Job/Hobbies : Finance, Accounting
Comments : When I make huge losses, I think about those who lost thr lives
Profit & Loss lost a lot

Back to top Go down

Post by WinningHeart Thu 24 Feb 2011, 08:06

Netsoft wrote:
bernardlcn wrote:yea .. i'm working for Australian company .. that's y most of the time my working hour is "flexible" enough for me to work and still monitoring stock all day [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] ... i'm in IT line ... same as u i think

I see, that explains [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Anyway when do you plan to be full time trader?

I wish to be a full time trader but there is still long way to go [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Let's see if i can generate income consistently for every month first ... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

WinningHeart
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by WinningHeart Thu 24 Feb 2011, 08:09

budgee wrote:Max, i think that most of us look up to you for direction so that is why keep quiet. one more reason is becoz we are not full time to monitor due to work so not able to make calls. Another reason is maybe scared make wrong call then holland result.

In terms of market experience you have the most so can judge better.

But I think we all should now try to make stock calls once we see a good opportunity, what do you say friends?

Yeah i agree bud ... i think no harm if we just "alert" the comrades here if we spotted there is movement of a mom/bb to look c look c [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

WinningHeart
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down